It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ku Klux Klan Abuse Black Australians At Tent Embassy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Three people wearing ku klux klan-styled white hoods pulled up in a car and shouted racist abuse at tent embassy activists in Canberra two days after the prime minister was evacuated from a nearby awards ceremony.

news.theage.com.au...
I think the aboriginals must be the original OWSers. They set up a tent on the lawn of Parliment House in 1972 to protest the Australian Government and they never left. They are still there.

The white supremacists targeted the 'Tent Embassy' and they also sent some 'hate mail' to a union leader that tipped off the aboriginal protesters on the location of the prime minister and opposition leader.

The 12 pages of newspaper articles and typed messages of threatening hate mail she had received, overlaid with handwritten notes, dictated that anyone who was not from a white Anglo-Saxon background did not deserve to live in Australia. "They are completely crazed fanatics," Ms Sattler said of the authors. The letters had all been placed in her letterbox, and were postmarked from Adelaide. However, Ms Sattler understands they could have originated from elsewhere. She has referred the matter to the Australian Federal Police.

I dont really believe this story. Im sure there is some truth to it but I think they are exagerating. I think they know that the Australian public is sick of these lazy obnoxious aboriginals demanding more hand outs. Most Australians would agree that it is time for the police to move in and tear down the Tent Embassy. It is an embarrassment to the country and to aboriginals. If OWS or anyone else set up tents at perliment house and refused to leave they would be arrested. Australians are sick of having one rule for aboriginals and another for the rest of us. I guess if any of us actually say what we think of aboriginal activists we are white supremacists. The way the government handles aboriginal issues can only increase ADL membership. The story comes from the union leader. We all know she is shady. I dont believe a word she says.

Unions ACT leader Kim Sattler says she was told about the incident by a federal government bureaucrat after going public about hate mail she had received from white supremacist groups following her reported involvement in the Australia Day protest.

Told about it from a federal government bureaucrat. Yeah right. Aboriginal Rights are racist,they should have the same rights as the rest of us. This story is alarmist liberal bias pushing an agenda.

edit on 12-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

I don't really care for this tent embassy, do what they want. But there are indeed double standards, it's not a matter of racism but a matter of fact. Everything is more lenient, i've had first hand experience with the exploitation of this scenario in the workplace as well.

"TPTB" is said to have the intent of putting the people against themselves, and this certainly helps create division.

That being said, can you put a price on the complete, and utter destruction and defamation of a pristine ancient civilization that lived in harmony with the same land for over 70,000 years?
edit on 12-2-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

join