It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Kind Hello from Grampa (Ghost Box Session)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hello again ATS. I'm back with another ghost box session. I recorded the audio for this a week ago and I just finished creating this video a few minutes ago.

I had fifteen minutes of audio to analyze, but I was only able to pull a few keepers. There were a lot of inconclusive sounds and half words that were out of context.

I hope you enjoy this short one and please let me know if you hear anything I didn't or disagree with how I interpreted it. Feel free to follow me on twitter @sologhosthunter or subscribe to my YouTube channel, NoPocketz. Take care until next time.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

I forgot; for best results, please were headphones. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

interesting. where is this other dimension ? is it electromagnetic ? or subatomic ? maybe its the same realm as ours, but invisible and not audible.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Well, I'm no physicist, but everybody has their own version. I mean there really aren't any facts, only perceptions.

I hear voices on all my recordings giving specific direct answers to many questions. Those responses originate from somewhere.

There are some good videos out there that deal with those types of answers. There already has been a ton of disclosure on the internet about the paranormal in general that the individual just has to look for.

Thanks for the comment.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
sounds like you interpeted it right. Thanks for shareing look forward to seein more from ya.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Another great thread & video OP.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the first thread, so very happy to see you making another recording using the ghost box.

I was halfway through typing that the "a man" comment was clear as rain, until I heard "Hi Pam" which was even more so!

It actually freaked me out a little, coz it came out in a sorta playful tone, & I could clearly hear the words, "Hi Pam"..

Keep up the recordings, & I'll sub you on YouTube

new topics

top topics

join