It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Maine Caucus Results Thread!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So it's time for Paul to:

Disengage from the GOP farce and run as an independent
Call out the GOP for rigging elections
Specifically detail who is stealing what elections for whom

C'mon Paul supporters, don't support the GOP. Paul must run as an independent now.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

C'mon Paul supporters, don't support the GOP. Paul must run as an independent now.

That would render his entire campaign irrelevant. It would be the death knell to his message and the worst mistake he could ever make, next...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Never claimed there were 1/6th of the voters in Maine located in Washington County. A couple pages back, I listed all the places/precincts where the voting hasn't taken place yet.(source for that is Maine GOP site)

I asked you to provide other primary numbers for Wash.Co, instead of cherry-picking one year's primary.

Sources for Paul leading prior to Saturday-Watch the Vote and comments made by GOP leaders in Maine.

Have you never seen a wrong forecast before?

Almost daily, but I've never seen caucuses cancelled/postphoned ahead of time based upon a forecast.

I then say,"6)Slightly over 5500 folks voted so far in Maine or 83.7% of the precincts."

to which you reply-

No...absolutely false. It is 83.7% of the PRECINCTS...not 83.7% of the voters.

See my quote? You're arguing precincts and that's EXACTLY what I said!

1 is irrelevant...it doesn't matter if it never happened...it happened this time.

As for my sources for the one's I didn't mention, most are from the Daily Paul and I don't wish to spend multiple hours looking through endless posts just to find a link or two for you, then to have you off-handedly dismissing the source in 2 seconds. I've got no problem with Maine GOP's 2 leaders being for Romney, afterall, they have to support one of the Repub's. Just do your job in an unbiased manner!

# 1question-So you say precedent is unimportant for this query, yet you use previous vote count in Wash Co in 2008 to make a point on a seperate issue? I'm glad you can set the rules! Maybe the Maine GOP has a job for you?

#2 question- My "math" is approximate. No one can "guess" how many will show up to vote still. Will 300 more folks vote still? Maybe. Will 800-1000 show up, well, I'd guess some folks won't even bother now, since the election has been declared over and they've been told their votes won't count.

I agree with you about Romney's folks not showing up at the remaining precinct and RP voters showing up for sure.

edit on 12-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Ahh so political expediency it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Not time for that yet. You know, he should wait with dropping out until after the GOP, only if he looses he should go third party. That will make him get the maximum amount of coverage (On their expense), and make a really big name for himself when it is election time. That way he can beat both Obama AND everyone else in one swift stroke!

He is a genius you know, not some rabble.

He is our Knight in Shining Armor!

edit on 12-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Ahh so political expediency it is.

Such black and white thinking. You should really learn to think in shades of gray and deny ignorance my friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nothing grey about trying to get a party into the White House that is actively involved in rigging elections.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Looks like Ron forgot to game the CPAC this year:
mobile.nationaljournal.com...

Oh haven't you heard.

CPAC was rigged and stolen from Paul

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Nothing grey about trying to get a party into the White House that is actively involved in rigging elections.

Clever of you to focus on that aspect of this situation. I see through your tactic. Ron Paul is actively working to expose what is going on, but then you already knew that. Better focus on your own party if you are so concerned about this kind of behavior. Obama did this to Hillary in the 2008 elections. Guess what, it worked.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Riiiight... So he's still trying to fix the party, 35 years in. How's that working?

Paul isn't trying to fix the Republican party, he's trying to inflate himself by riding on their political coat tails, even though he knows they're run by crooks and liars.

It's pure opportunism, that's it.

If he had any sack he'd stand up against the people actively rigging elections. Oh But then, as so many Paul supporters say, his political chances would collapse (even further).

Political gain or fighting party corruption.

Tough choice for a patriot.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Riiiight... So he's still trying to fix the party, 35 years in. How's that working?

Paul isn't trying to fix the Republican party, he's trying to inflate himself by riding on their political coat tails, even though he knows they're run by crooks and liars.

If he had any sack he'd stand up against the people actively rigging elections. Oh But then, as so many Paul supporters say, his political chances would collapse (even further).

It is working quite well. His support is increasing every single day and more Americans are waking up to the corruption of the political parties and his message of liberty. He has you foaming at the mouth all over ATS trying desperately to find some way to discredit him, his message and his r3volution. Your fear makes us strong.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Lol. I'm not scared of Ron Paul, though the idea of a Libertarian as President is pretty terrifying.

Luckily it wont even come close to happening.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

It is working quite well. His support is increasing every single day and more Americans are waking up to the corruption of the political parties and his message of liberty. He has you foaming at the mouth all over ATS trying desperately to find some way to discredit him, his message and his r3volution. Your fear makes us strong.

That whole post sums up the tinfoil hat Paul supporter that I see almost everyday! You give all other supporters a bad name! What "revolution" is Ron Paul trying to bring? He is a politician, not a messiah. Arent we all in FEAR for the country? Those of us who disagree with Paul have our own opinions on how this country should be run, thank you very much. One old geezer is not going to come in and spread love and butterflies throughout the world and the united states. He cant even win votes or debates against 3 dull robots!
edit on 12-2-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

That whole post sums up the tinfoil hat Paul supporter that I see almost everyday! You give all other supporters a bad name! What "revolution" is Ron Paul trying to bring? He is a politician, not a messiah. Arent we all in FEAR for the country? Those of us who disagree with Paul have our own opinions on how this country should be run, thank you very much. One old geezer is not going to come in and spread love and butterflies throughout the world and the united states. He cant even win votes or debates against 3 dull robots!
edit on 12-2-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

Obviously some of you are experiencing even more fear than others.

Obama fanboys please do keep posting in the Ron Paul threads. You make this so easy.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.businesswire.com...

Paul Will Not Concede

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Any port in storm eh? People that don't like Paul must be big Obama fans.

Tell me, what's your favourite part of Libertarianism? The end of free education? The deregulation of the food industry? The deregulation of all lobbying practices?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's funny to watch RP drones think their messiah is more popular than he really is.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
It's funny to watch RP drones think their messiah is more popular than he really is.

I know. It's also funny to watch sheeple believe whatever the MSM tells them. Ya know?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by Wrong

I know. It's also funny to watch sheeple believe whatever the MSM tells them. Ya know?

Yeah, that too! What are they saying anymore? I've stopped watching MSNBC/FOX/CNN. I don't think I've seen them in a long time.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
In other news...everyone keep an eye on Ben Swanns "Reality Check" segments. This might get even more interesting. From Ben Swanns Facebook:

Reality Check tomorrow night will blow your mind. Talked to the head of the GOP in Maine, you aren't going to believe the conversation

www.facebook.com...#!/BenSwannRealityCheck/posts/297227053675585
edit on 13-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join