It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Spiritualist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I've been a long time lurker of ATS, and have recently decided to join because I feel I could provide some constructive input, and receive some in return. I've been a spiritualist for years, and have learned a lot through meditation and personal introspection. I also give 'psychic' readings, and have read for years. I've never taken money for any of the hundreds of readings I've done, and surely never will. Once I reach 20 posts, I'll post a thread answering questions and providing some readings for individuals who may be skeptical or just want a little insight for free.

I really appreciate the privilege of being able to join, and I look forward to meeting and conversing with you all!

Sincerely,
ofNight.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Hi ofNight, welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Warm Welcome to ATS...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

welcome im just starting on the spirtiual path......... where to start?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hello I am a warrior and I always am pleased to learn new things,welcome to the arena.Don't be alarmed by the negatives they are still learning too.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy your stay..& hope you have your fin-foil hat at the ready.

Happy Huntin'

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Welcome, I hope you find your time here enjoyable.

Once I reach 20 posts, I'll post a thread answering questions and providing some readings for individuals who may be skeptical or just want a little insight for free.

There have been a few people that have offered Tarot readings and such ( I got very good results), be ready to end up doing readings for a gazillion people.

That said, I would love to hear any insights, and I know that what we see, isn't all that's there.
I've seen enough weirdness to not be skeptical.

I'll be looking forward to seeing your threads.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by ofNight

welcome im just starting on the spirtiual path......... where to start?

I believe everyone has a spiritual path that's just as unique as they are, therfore there isn't (unfortunately) a set way to begin that universally applies to everyone.

In my experience however, practicing kindness as much as possible, maintaining an open mind, and listening more than speaking are all things that have greatly worked for me. I try to only speak when I feel I have something important to say -- people take you more seriously when you do talk, and you can learn a lot from other individuals!

Meditation and introspection are beneficial, as time goes on you'll know in your heart what path works for you, what methods provide results, and what suggestions don't. I believe spiritualism is an incredibly individual path to take, and it's all up to you as to how you advance. I really appreciate the question.

Thank you to everyone who has given me such a warm welcome -- I sincerely appreciate it. I'm preparing for a large amount of people requesting readings, which is totally fine by me, the more practice I can get, the better!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...enjoy your stay....

Muahahahahaha....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'd kind of like to know where my buddy who was a ranger went.He said he was bound for hell because of what he had done.He shot hisself Dec 6 last year and I am quite hurt without him.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I'd kind of like to know where my buddy who was a ranger went.He said he was bound for hell because of what he had done.He shot hisself Dec 6 last year and I am quite hurt without him.

I am so, so, sorry to hear about your friend, and I really wish I had a definitive answer.

I don't believe in the concept of hell, simply because in all my time as a medium, I've never contacted a spirit that mentioned eternal torment or fiery pitchforks. I believe passing away is much like, "going home". It's a realm we are all familiar with, somewhere we all are destined to go, and surely not something to be afraid of.

If you really are serious about your curiosity, feel free to message me. I'm sure I can put some time aside and try to help you out -- I'm sorry to hear you had to experience that loss.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hi, and welcome to ATS!

The last thread I saw of a person who offered free readings - there were so many requests! There were pages and pages and I think the reader got overwhelmed. Everyone wants to know their future! I asked when I was going to meet my man - the one that would finally be good to me. But then I don't know if it was ever answered or not because I got lost in all the pages. So, my advice to you is that if you do that, maybe send a personal note to the person that you answered so they can check your thread and see their reading.

Enjoy your stay here

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
Hi, and welcome to ATS!

The last thread I saw of a person who offered free readings - there were so many requests! There were pages and pages and I think the reader got overwhelmed. Everyone wants to know their future! I asked when I was going to meet my man - the one that would finally be good to me. But then I don't know if it was ever answered or not because I got lost in all the pages. So, my advice to you is that if you do that, maybe send a personal note to the person that you answered so they can check your thread and see their reading.

Enjoy your stay here

Thank you for the response! I'll definitely keep that in mind, I'll be sure to send everyone a message that I do a reading for. When I start the thread, I'll message you that I started it so you can respond and get a free reading out of the deal.

I'm terrible with time, but I can definitely provide some helpful information as to what you can do to attract more love into your life, what you should cease to do that you're doing that's repelling love from your life, and the personality traits of your future romantic partner. Thank you again for the advice!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Would love to hear your ideas on being a Spiritualist!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

Originally posted by angellicview
Hi, and welcome to ATS!

Enjoy your stay here

Thank you for the response! I'll definitely keep that in mind, I'll be sure to send everyone a message that I do a reading for. When I start the thread, I'll message you that I started it so you can respond and get a free reading out of the deal.

I'm terrible with time, but I can definitely provide some helpful information as to what you can do to attract more love into your life, what you should cease to do that you're doing that's repelling love from your life, and the personality traits of your future romantic partner. Thank you again for the advice!

No problem. And I found your thread already! (Maybe that means I should get out more

The people seem to be happy with your readings! Maybe when I get up tomorrow mine will be there - you were almost to me. Ya gotta sleep sometime, aye? lol

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Welcome ofNight to a Disney-like Park for Conspiracy Theorist...!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with a bunch of rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure that you act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

top topics

join