It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feelin a Little Crazy? Do You Just Wanna......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Scream at the top of your lungs? Dance naked in the rain? Make snow angels even though there's no snow? Anybody else feeling incredibly bored with the daily ho hum humdrum and sick and tired of all the doom and gloom? What would you do if you threw all caution to the wind and lived in the moment....you know the crazy things that you've always wanted to do.....those things that would make every eenstie teenstie tiny fiber of your being feel alive!

Yes, yes I AM serious. Just pretend for a minute that nothing would come back to bite you. You wouldn't get arrested for indecent exposure
or fired or divorced or embarrassed, or anything bad like that....and no it wouldn't end up on youtube.
What would you do?

Me?...so glad you asked.
Right now, at this very moment, I would find field of flowers and dance in the moonlight with a bottle of Jack (no glass...straight from the bottle). If the people that owned the field of flowers came out, I'd ask them to join me, and if the cops showed up I'd pretend they were strippers.
After that, (providing I wasn't in jail...which might be okay cause I've never been in jail before :lol
...I'd ......strange I can't think of anything else....but it'll come to me.
What would You do?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh how I fantasize about being happy.

I'd have a cot on a beach where the water is so clear you can see the bottom for a long ways.

I would swim, make sand castles, have a fire and make smores.

(Of course in my fantasy, the weather would be perfect too
)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would steal a ton of money and pay everyone I owe off, take care of my friends financial problems, buy everyone I know healthcare and smile.

Then maybe join you with the dancing and the jack
edit on 8-2-2012 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
skateboard EVERYWHERE

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'd relax for a while... That as of now only fully exists in this digital desktop image.

Would be similar to Cannon Beach, Oregon, but the weather tropical. Moons add to the scenery.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I JUST >>>>
ed

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I would find field of flowers and dance in the moonlight with a bottle of Jack (no glass...straight from the bottle)

I do that at least 3-4X per week, just did it last night as a matter of fact... Jim Bean though, I find it smoother than Jack. Oh and the flowers were dead and frozen, but the moonlight was full and bright.

It does a man good to cut loose once in a while....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Oh, this is good.

If I could do ANYthing and get away with it? No consequences? I'd pack my things, leave EVERYONE except my daughter behind, go to my job, leave my daughter in the vehicle, tender my resignation and then go find and "tender" a certain someone ( won't say who or where she is, she knows who she is) at a time and place of their choosing. The only thing I would care about at that point would be her (and my daughter). I'd do and go whatever and wherever she wanted. It would be all about her at that point. I trust her.

And if she turned me down? I would respect her desicion, go to Colorado, find Hunter Thompson's old place near Aspen and spend the rest of my days freelance writing and enjoying nature. Alone. Just me, my daughter, and the original mother. If I can't love one natural beauty, I'll find the only other thing that comes close. Mother nature.

Oh, and I'd be here on ATS a lot more writing about broken hearts, destroying the catholic church, solving ALL of the worlds problems, the merits of fine whiskey and good herb, and how enjoyable life is not having to worry abou money.

A man's gotta have his dreams right?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i'd go find this field where some drunk nekkid chick is dancing in.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Awesome! Can I come? I'll bring the graham crackers.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Love that! Can I steal it or is that pirating?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

Cough cough...I don't think I said naked.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
oh yeah, sorry, my imagination just takes off on its own sometimes!
but ya never know, with enough jack anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Sure
Bring Jack too, I think he is great company too

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Awesome! Rule no. 1 - bring your own bottle of Jack. Rule no. 2 - pick the kind of flower.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Well...I don't want to sound like a counselor but I think you just prioritized your life. Makes you think about what really matters doesn't it

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Hi.
. I think it does do a man or a woman good to cut lose once in a while. Life can get very tiresome. It sounds like you know how to really live.
. I'll bet frozen flowers have an amazing crunch sound.
. I did notice the full moon on my way to work this morning. It's gorgeous!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Everyrwhere? What does your skateboard look like and can we make a skateboard chain? Mine would be hot pink by the way

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

I completely understand.
. Us girls say 12 sentences and you just hear "naked". We wouldn't have it any other way cause you say naked and we hear "love you". :p

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

No speakee ET.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join