It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if ET put us here on earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Alot of people use the argument that ET is not coming
here because the distances are too vast. Now, tech wise,
we are still a primitive race. But in the last hundred years
or so, we have progressed quite fast.

For example, we have the technology to find planets, and
have a pretty good idea if they are suitible for life. Imagine
in just another hundred years, the technology we will have
to make it easier to find these planets.

Now, imagine an ET race that is say, 5000 years ahead of us,
which is not alot, universe wise. Imagine they had the technology
to find these planets with ease, and say they visit these planets, and
start life on them. Maybe cross breeding themselves and chimps. Maybe
they leave a few of of their race here on earth to study the progress. A good
place to hide would be the ocean. We do get many convincing cases of uso's.

So, maybe they are not coming here. Maybe they were here befire us. I don't
believe its that far fetched because i believe we would do the same if we were
in the same position as them.

We have already started to play god.

How did they get here to begin with. Thats something we just cant answer at the
moment.Its not set in stone that it would take years to get here because physics
ideas and theories are always changing.

Im not saying this theory is true. Im huge believer that some ufos defy explanation,
and need further, serious investigation. But i also want 100% proof that some of these
ufos are ET.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well if they ever did come back, and they indeed did put us here. I would have one question. Do they believe in god/source/whatever you wanna call it.

Reminds me of the last couple seasons of Stargate, where the ascended beings sounded like the perfect saviors. And in the end were nothing but smart beings using technology to enslave the very people they were "saving".

I sure wouldn't trust anyone who claimed to be gods without some kind of investigation into the matter. Blind faith can be a dangerous thing if you think about all the possibilities.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well this is one big theory that is out there...

people like me and u and many others have the same idea but nothing can point to it

but i will tell you that we are some crazy ass species of life on this planet....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

To go a step further. Maybe they do have some sort of statgate
technology. When they came to earth, they brought one with
them, which meant they could get from their planet to ours
with ease.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by cconn487

To go a step further. Maybe they do have some sort of statgate
technology. When they came to earth, they brought one with
them, which meant they could get from their planet to ours
with ease.

Hell maybe Stargate WAS Disclosure and was passed off as SciFi. The episode where they made a the Wormhole X-Treme TV show comes to mind lol

Who comes out on top with military control and force? Ah yes the US Government! Even Russia was treated like the red haired stepchild of the world given as little control as possible.
edit on 8-2-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We can't prove that they can't get here. Nassim Haramein theorizes that maybe the Sun is the power source for wormholes and that sunspots are actually the wormholes.
What if you could travel through a sunspot in our Sun and come out another star in another galaxy?

Every God, no matter what you believe, is not human. So if they weren't human...?

Sounds alien to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I wouldn't use that arguement, why would I use that arguement when the universe IS life?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Alot of people use the argument that ET is not coming
here because the distances are too vast. Now, tech wise,
we are still a primitive race. But in the last hundred years
or so, we have progressed quite fast.

For example, we have the technology to find planets, and
have a pretty good idea if they are suitible for life. Imagine
in just another hundred years, the technology we will have
to make it easier to find these planets.

Now, imagine an ET race that is say, 5000 years ahead of us,
which is not alot, universe wise. Imagine they had the technology
to find these planets with ease, and say they visit these planets, and
start life on them. Maybe cross breeding themselves and chimps. Maybe
they leave a few of of their race here on earth to study the progress. A good
place to hide would be the ocean. We do get many convincing cases of uso's.

So, maybe they are not coming here. Maybe they were here befire us. I don't
believe its that far fetched because i believe we would do the same if we were
in the same position as them.

We have already started to play god.

How did they get here to begin with. Thats something we just cant answer at the
moment.Its not set in stone that it would take years to get here because physics
ideas and theories are always changing.

Im not saying this theory is true. Im huge believer that some ufos defy explanation,
and need further, serious investigation. But i also want 100% proof that some of these
ufos are ET.

how about 500,000 or 5 million years, not even stretching it to say 5 billion years ahead of us. it would not be out of the ordinary to think our star born relatives, being so much older than us, have seeded this entire planet with all life on a cellular level.

creating man from apes would have been a walk in the park for such an old race. perhaps they are here now in large numbers because they sense we have the ability to destroy everything they have made with genetic tampering and nuclear waste\weapons.

ah, but one would have to have an open mind to believe such a story.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How was the Sun born?
Through another star going super nova and then giving birth to new stars
Yep in that respect we were seeded by aliens.
Another idea is that we have a soul which temporarlily inhabits this Human body.
In that respect the soul of an alien from another star system could be born into a Human body
Come on science catch up
edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: get rid of dumb smiley

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
How was the Sun born?
Another idea is that we have a soul which temporarlily inhabits this Human body.
In that respect the soul of an alien from another star system could be born into a Human body
Come on science catch up

what if all souls were the same, just that some evolved at different rates. perhaps the source asked them to seed this planet so one day souls could live and learn here, in appropriate bodies for such a task.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by artistpoet
How was the Sun born?
Come on science catch up

what if all souls were the same, just that some evolved at different rates. perhaps the source asked them to seed this planet so one day souls could live and learn here, in appropriate bodies for such a task.

Yes what if what you say is correct - what if I say I would not be surprised
Yes what if everything is truly connected - what a great idea

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
In my heart, I know that we were put here by aliens. We were initially created as a slave race to harvest gold for them. Then something happened, and they left.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
yes I really think that can be possible. Like people who have rh- blood they do not even know where it came from most people are rh positve. it is so werid i think that we are part of an alien race. maybe we came from mars when it began to become unstable and they made life for us here. Who really knows i wish i could go back in time and see for myself would be awsome!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
In my heart, I know that we were put here by aliens. We were initially created as a slave race to harvest gold for them. Then something happened, and they left.

Gold has special propertys but also other elements too
Monatomic ie inter dimensional - Yet I do not believe Aliens ever used Humans as slaves though there are stories and assumptions based on mis interpretated and ancient myths.
Harvesting gold could be seen as harvesting one's own soul ie to refine ones soul in a natural way and the soul can be considered as inter dimensional even though those dimensions are hidden and science can not measure them the only reason Aliens are here is to help not enslave only certain elite psychopaths do that - they are Human

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon

Yep, you got it in one, Sitchin is, and was right. The Darwinists and the Creationalists have been argueing for 100' of years, however if either party was to be able to prove 100% that they were right, there wouldn't be any argument, BUT THEY CANT.

Read Lloyd Pye' "Everything You Know Is Wrong", it all makes very good sence. The new testiment is a crock, and so is the Koran, all religions are the "COVER UP STORY" for our hidden history.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In my opinion LBE's post is by far the most clear headed, logical reply. Even trillions of years older than us is possible!!

how about 500,000 or 5 million years, not even stretching it to say 5 billion years ahead of us. it would not be out of the ordinary to think our star born relatives, being so much older than us, have seeded this entire planet with all life on a cellular level.

Like was said in another post we were most likley seeded here to provide souls with vessels to inhabit.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Wow I'm posting alot of various things tonight LOL. My personal out-there scenario for aliens planting us here that I have never been able to get out of my head is, Earth was either a penal planet (/wave Aussies) or a lost ship of some sort. Think about it, if a ship got lost in interstellar distances what is the likeliehood of finding it?

Questions comments welcome.

-Zz

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The rh- blood types is 100% proof those people are not of this Earth.

They are alien. Not explainable by science as to how they got here. Why they have higher IQ's.....unless you come to the conclusion they have alien DNA.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
In my opinion LBE's post is by far the most clear headed, logical reply. Even trillions of years older than us is possible!!

Like was said in another post we were most likley seeded here to provide souls with vessels to inhabit.

That is mind blowing concept but of course there is much more to reality than merely inhabiting vessels
ie For what purpose -
The soul has a body to begin with and exists before an earthly body.
If the Earthly body enables a soul to interact with the substances of the Earth what is it's purpose for doing so etc
There is a purpose apart from pure existence.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The rh- blood types is 100% proof those people are not of this Earth.

They are alien. Not explainable by science as to how they got here. Why they have higher IQ's.....unless you come to the conclusion they have alien DNA.

That means I am an alien, even though I think I am, blood group does not make it so.
Look at it this way - You want to buy a car - you go to the showroom and pick a model that suits you for your forthcoming trip - or life on Earth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join