It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape Shifting Biblical Text?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Has anyone experienced shapeshifting text, where words seem to change for another word in a split of a second, maybe they are not all religious texts maybe also the internet.

I have seen a few instances in the Bible maybe because that is my most read book, seen a few instances on websites.

Maybe some might experience highlighting of words where they look bolder, maybe some words change to give the true explanation.

Is history rewriting it self, a bit like a back to the future moment where people from the photograph start to go missing because the timeline changed?

Do certain meanings only make sense like a huge personal revelation when reading the Bible? Do certain pages get opened at a time of pure coincidence in your life and certain words come to attention when needed most?

Are these signs that when prophecy is fulfllling the matrix of words will highlight them selves and jump out of the pages like some secret code?
edit on 8-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

You may need glasses!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

You may need glasses!

I went to the opticians they blow compressed air on my eyes and damage the nerves, I see the dents when I wake up, but I don't think I need glasses, maybe tired eyes.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

whos your dealer,i' interested ha ha ha!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Maybe they spike our water so we can see the truth, no wonder they ban it, means people can see them. :

edit on 8-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I have read about this a while ago on a different website. Can't remember what they came up with. Mostly explanations about how the brain processes words but you are not the only one that has this experience. Maybe I can find that thread but not now as I'm about to go to bed.
I like this question because it can be explained by neuroscience, whilst on the other hand multiple universes or dimension shifts could be used to explain this. I personally find it interesting. However I never had this happen to myself.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's called dyslexia!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think I've experienced that before too.
Turns out I was having a bad floater day.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I have the same problem some times, it is similar to dyslexia. At times when reading a wall of text only certain words appear to pop out at you and there is no difference in text font. I read a lot and it only seems to happen on walls of text.

If reading a book I will put the bookmark below the line that I am reading to help with that. If I am online I will highlight the text above what I just read to help keep that from happening. I have read the bible a lot myself, among other things, and you may realize it is not the text itself that is causing the issue it is the formatting on the page. Hope that helps man.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Has anyone experienced shapeshifting text, where words seem to change for another word in a split of a second, maybe they are not all religious texts maybe also the internet.

yeah I once or maybe twice had that in word......

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

A friend has this happen alot and talks about the bible code. And what he means is he closes the passage, goes back and its something else, but then he also has some really interesting things he simply knows, and remembers from long ago. Its a frequency thing, for one thing, and it also means possibly you have elohim roots.

The bolding part happens to me in books, including the bible, and always seems to answer a question or pertain to something that occurs.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I went to the opticians they blow compressed air on my eyes and damage the nerves, I see the dents when I wake up, but I don't think I need glasses, maybe tired eyes.

Maybe you need to see a lawyer. Damaging nerves as you claim does not seem right

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I do get floaters in my eyes that is why I went to the opticians in the first place an they do sometimes get in the way when watching TV and possibly reading too.

I mean there the corner of your moment when you read something, sometimes that edge of sight might be larger scope of reality that we live in that we can not see.

Also I believe a website like ATS which has a dark background setting then going to a white page straight after leaves imprints in the eyes like looking at a bright light, a bit like teletext on TV the line of white text stays with you for a bit.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Another explanation is glimpses of photographic memory, maybe my mind super imposes words at times and sentences.

Second explanation is that maybe it is God's way of showing people things then I just have to take it as that, I'm not dylexic, although I am a crap writer at times and need to be taught and few rules again.

God shows people things in different ways, if you keep your mind open enough you will see the connections that the average guy can never put together including talanted magicians.

One thing I do see is that all those anti-loving-bible followers always have Avatars that are satanic in nature or represents death, have a look maybe you have not noticed.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There are others who have had this happen and who told me about it, and they suggested to seek, to connect to your Higher Infinite self, to pray or ask Goodness above to help you raise your frequency, to solve your problems and increase your positivity. Ask and you shall receive, ask for help to overcome all negativity in your body suit, and negative thoughts.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The circle of frequency brought me here when I just answered a thread about this very subject of frequency.

I also have a theory that maybe websites like ATS seem to lower our frequencies of harmony because everyone is arguing and not one in opinion but we all live in a world seperated looking for the true answer while it can sometimes uplift people from the lower angered loveless realms of their lives to a higher and free realm. Sometimes its their own beliefs that lower their happyness with an overly strict outlook and ritualist pattern to life.

If people do a few calculations you wonder where the prayers are really being heard throughout the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's your eyes scanning the page looking for code.

If you start to notice what you think was switched around or moved, write it down.
You never know, it could be your subconscious trying to tell you something interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Glad to hear someone else is noticing that the Bible seems to have some added verses, verses I SWEAR I've never read before even though I KNOW I have read those same chapters many times before!

I explain it to myself this way: it must be time for things to be revealed to those who are truly seeking truth from Yahweh.

Lemme say it right now...... I don't care if you think I am a nut, I know it sounds nutty. But the truth is the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Bud you may be dyslexic. That kind of thing happens to me and I am...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have seen things like 666 on people's foreheads like a spiritual mark, it appears and then it goes and you would be not be surprised with the people who I have seen have them so something is going on behind the scenes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join