It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Oregon Crud" Illuminati Card Game and The Quite Little Genocide...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
These cards are new to me...must have.

Found this one, I am sure this was big news 11 years ago...I'm just catching up

www.cuttingedge.org...

woah!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ive been trying to look at as many of these cards as I can to try and predict future events. And it is quite scary how easy it can be. Some of these cards a deadly accurate. Its funny how they shove the truth in your face but try and hide it.

This is one of my favorites.

oh and this one

edit on 7-2-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
btw, i don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but in the thread title i believe you mean to say "quiet" as in low volume/amplification, and not "quite"?

it makes for more accurate and efficient search results, if someone searches for your thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

funny thing, i dont think the game has an ending. You just reshuffle, and start over. --And dont forget, the game is rigged!

Im so proud my State made it into the deck. By the way, if you move here to escape anything, Southern Oregon on the West side Cascades has been rumored to be a safe zone, according to the natives. No Californians allowed , tho. sorry.
edit on 7-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

oregon crud?
washington state slime?
probably the same thing.....

i got washington slime but dont have the money to get it tested.....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
If you guys look at picture number 106 in that album, the "Rain of Frogs" card....
The Rain of Frogs is a fairly famous bit in one of Charles Fort's books. Steve Jackson Games cites those books in the bibliography for the game. (Yes, the game has a bibliography. Yes, I acquired all the books in it.)

There's a rain of frogs in the Tom Cruise movie "Magnolia".

And here's my favorite song about raining frogs (lyrics)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni
And here is the 'Ketchup is a Vegetable' Illuminati card

Originally posted by Lapislazuli
That "ketchup is a vegetable" one really irks me. The text says our agents have infiltrated and are now deliberately creating stupid policies undermining public trust....That is Dead on..scary accurate.

Easy to be accurate when you write the cards a decade after it's already happened... Reagan declared ketchup a vegetable in the 80s.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I heard the creator of the illuminati card deck, Steve Jackson, had his house infiltrated by the CIA right after the deck was released.
Close, but wrong. The company's office was raided by the Secret Service years before the game was even conceived. Wrong location, wrong organization, wrong timeframe. But otherwise,

The story
edit on 2012.2.8 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
These cards have a decent cult following, and a lot of them do indeed "predict" events. I order myself a pack off ebay about 2 years ago and since buying them, I have seen 7 or so events come true.. I suppose the chances of that happening are pretty high, but some of these cards describe events so dead on, you can't deny it.

anyways if anyones intersted in buying a pack here's the ebay search link - Ebay search

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

in the thread title i believe you mean to say "quiet" as in low volume/amplification, and not "quite"?

Yes, my error, of course. sry.

But it was too late to edit.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

How about who made the cards? Have you worked that angle?

I've seen past threads and it's beginning to look less like a "stretch of the imagination" to me..

Pretty coincidental, pretty creepy. I'm gonna take a look at more of the cards.

Another great thread Arken!

edit on 8-2-2012 by dannotz because: spellang

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I find this more disturbing than pesticides because it's much more in line in what we see in the playing card.

edition.cnn.com...

They can't be right can they? So which is it?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
could this card be talking about the horn sounds everyone is hearing in the sky and referring to them as 'bad vibes' which is in bold. And the tilt be referring to our changes in weather patterns and changing tilt. And the bikers from there are wild aliens like the Annunaki coming back from that area of the sky?

edit on 8-2-2012 by ragsntatters because: added image

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Those cards are quite creepy, but that game looks really fun.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by letusascendasone

If this is your first look at these cards then you should definitely do a search on ATS, there are other threads pertaining to them. You could learn a lot!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Pandora
Leave it alone, id say

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Arken

I find this more disturbing than pesticides because it's much more in line in what we see in the playing card.

edition.cnn.com...

They can't be right can they? So which is it?

Funny they say it comes from trees and dirt. Both have been being sprayed with chemicals for decades but it is a farkin' mystery why this "sudden" change in the organism has occurred. Also they can't figure out how it is being spread as clear cuts tear up the ground and the trees are trucked all over the state. Spores they say. Once on the wind they can travel hundreds of miles, but it is not even mentioned as a possibility that logging practices are the by far most likely source of this strain of fungi.
APB

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Damnit I live in Oregon and up until recently I thought its pretty safe here.

Like a week ago there was a small flurry of earthquakes and now this.....
Damn I dident know anybody even knew about Oregon besides oregonians

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Well, there is this article that explains the truth behind it actually "Raining Frogs" from a Texas A&M article: Raining Frogs Article

Then we have this video...

There are a lot more sources for the "Raining Frogs".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Another card interesting is Agent in Place.

It pictures some undercover agent posing as a hotdog vendor. Ive heard lately that the TSA had hired or were posing as hotdog vendors at the superbowl... i could be misinformed though.

Definitely a lot of coincidences regarding those cards i have to say though, very interesting.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join