It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these underwater structures or just a google map error?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi all-

First if this is not in the right area please move. I have a question in regards to an area of google earth I found that looks like 2 underwater structures that use to be connected by a road but over such a long time the road has split and half of it has moved farther down. Do you think these are very old underwater structures? if you zoom out a little bit it looks as if at one time that could have been a large land mass. I'm not sure I just wanted to get others opinion as to what they are.

g.co...
edit on 5-2-2012 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
nice find,it looks legit,atlantis?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

what are the coordinates?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSource
Hi all-

First if this is not in the right area please move. I have a question in regards to an area of google earth I found that looks like 2 underwater structures that use to be connected by a road but over such a long time the road has split and half of it has moved farther down. Do you think these are very old underwater structures? if you zoom out a little bit it looks as if at one time that could have been a large land mass. I'm not sure I just wanted to get others opinion as to what they are.

g.co...

If you compare the structures to a country like equador you will see that this structure is the size of a country. The likely hood of a structure that big isnt likely at all, and if you look at the spread of the sea floor, it is moving towards south america originating from the center of the pacific. Meaning there was no point in time that it was above sea level for humans to create it and if its alien it wouldnt be ruins.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sagitaris

Look at the image's label and where the data came from, scientific and military survey of the ocean bottom, SIO has data like this

SIO data

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hi all-

g.co...

It is quite possible that it is a "google map error" to cover up an underwater structure.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshF

Hi all-

g.co...

It is quite possible that it is a "google map error" to cover up an underwater structure.

Which the evil 'they' then put up publicly.......

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

I hate how every underwater structure just has to be atlantis....EVERY FREAKIN ONE!

but yeah it looks like something to be looked into. really wish we could have the money and time to go to all these locations and look

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

I hate how every underwater structure just has to be atlantis....EVERY FREAKIN ONE!

but yeah it looks like something to be looked into. really wish we could have the money and time to go to all these locations and look

Ah why don't you just research and find where the data that causes those marks comes from and what it signifies?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by BulletShogun

Ah why don't you just research and find where the data that causes those marks comes from and what it signifies?

The big theory with atlantis is that its a circular city. that in no way shape or form looks like a circle.

new topics

top topics

join