It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here is how to catch sasquatch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesBronson
Ive said this before on another thread buuut....Why has there never been a serious show put together about Bigfoot? They have these monster quest and finding Bigfoot shows running every time you turn the T.V on. That finding Bigfoot show is STUPIED. I reviewed the Todd Standing or Sylvanic Bigfoot documentary clips and e-mailed him about the full videos and to my surprise he replied back. But to my dismay I later read that his clips or findings have been debunked???? Does anyone know this to be true or not? I guess what I am getting at is if I had the money I would fund an expedition myself, and go out into the forest for months with a team of professionals. I believe if this was done on a serious level and with the right equipment and know how we would have the proof.

Also, i dont know if you know this or not. He was actually thought to be missing in the mountains there in Canada.They had sent a team to look for him and everything. But from what i remember he actually went out there and stayed out there on purpose for a few days just to get pictures. Evidently he knew where these creatures lived because he had seen them before. Looked real as real can get in the footage but but do i know if the footage was fake.....idk.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have often thought that one way to get close to a Bigfoot, would be, several thousand people encircling an area where Big foot has been seen, and just proceed to walk to the center of the area. If there is a Bigfoot in that area, there is no way it could escape detection. unless it has hidden entrances to underground hideaways, or it is an inter-dimensional being, that appears at will.

I do belive they exsist. I actually heard one scream in the early 70's. There are just too many eye-witness accounts, for everyone to be confused by a bear, or other creatures.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Has any research group looked for a migratory pattern? Seems everytime I watch these shows they never make that connection. Instead of going to where the Squatch has been, go to where it's going.

If the Squatch is real, there must be a pattern to its movements.

Ive heard Moneymaker and his goons mention migratory patterns. But my thing is how do you know the migratory pattern of a creature for one you cant walk up on and Two. nobody has been able to follow????

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XxAcidxBurnxX

You can figure out migratory patterns by dates and locations of sightings. Area A has a batch of sightings in August, Area B has a batch of sightings in October and Area C has a batch of sightings in December. So, it would stand to reason that during the months of September and November, the creature moved from Area A to Area C. Then you would have to look at the areas in between for the best routes and then set cameras up in those areas. Staking out areas where the creature is going, not where it's been.

There has to be a pattern, moving to higher elevations during the summer and lower elevations in winter. I would think this creature is a hunter/gatherer and would need to move to the food supply.

So, has anyone tried to figure out migration routes for this creature?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This here link has a load of bigfoot reports from 1818-1980 www.bigfootencounters.com...

The early ones are really cool to read.

source : Bigfoot Encounters www.bigfootencounters.com...

I would look for bigfoot in places where wild berries grow in bunches-they seem to hang out around willd berry bushes alot.
edit on 4-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Maybe if you were to use a hot apple pie as bait you might catch one on the camera. Add a brewing pot of coffee and I will make sure to be there.
I have size 15EEEE feet, do I qualify?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Now we review how its done by the Pros! (on finding bigfoot) "See the highlights here, including the much debated reinactment. Behind the scenes footage, exclusive content right here." Source:
SnowWalkerPrime

edit on 12-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join