It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired. One of my weekly e-mails sent to President Obama a couple months ago.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My weekly e-mail to President Obama a couple months ago.

Mr. President Obama,

I'm tired.

I'm tired of my government leaders allowing and encouraging companies to outsource our jobs off American soil and or employing non Americans leaving many Americans that want to work with no jobs or jobs that pay so little one must work 2 & 3 jobs to make ends meet all the while CEO’s, bankers and people who don’t really work make so much money they couldn’t spend it in 100 lifetimes.

I’m tired of our government being bought and operated by the large corporations.

I'm tired of banks and their ponzy scams being allowed to charge 5X's the cost of a house for a "loan". The simple dream of being able to have a job and own a home is now but a memory for most Americans.
The simple dream of even being able to have medical care is beyond most Americans.

Land of the free, not with being groped and filmed 24/7. Homeland Security is a sham, a ruse, a ploy by inciting fear in the mass public to give up their freedoms and liberties.

I'm tired of paying exorbitant taxes while my housing value decreased and my job was outsourced to India.

I’m tired of my tax money being spent to kill millions of innocents in the rich elite’s chess game.

I’m tired of those war criminals that condoned torture being pardoned, allowed to go free and not held accountable against atrocities against humanity.

I’m tired of freedom fighters, true patriots being labeled terrorists because they dare try to bring the truth of our government’s corruption to the attention of the American People and the world.

The world sees America as now a dishonorable country, a country that breaks its agreements and bullies other countries under the pretense of terrorism to grab valuable resources.

I'm tired of WAR, WAR AND MORE WAR. Not for freedom, liberty and justice but bullying other countries for their resources under the guise of "terrorism". You and I know 9/11 was a false flag operation designed to instigate war. With all this blood money we could have, should have spent it on food, clothing, housing, jobs, education, for our own people. Look at the COMPANIES who have profited from the many wars we seem to endlessly be involved in. War is terrorism on a bigger budget plain and simple. We are the terrorist! I want none of my tax money going towards killing another nor underground bunkers to house the elite leaving the common man to fend for himself when the madness escalates into total destruction.

I'm tired of a government that lies, cheats and steals with no moral compunction, thinking we the common people are so blatantly stupid we don't see how the few 1% globally are taking advantage and controlling the many in their greediness.

I'm tired of the mass corruption, the mass indifference to human life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
I’m tired of one person being made an example for telling the truth (Bradley Manning) while the real thugs go free (George Bush & his administration).

There is no justice thus far but things have a way of evening out. It is called karma and karma is a bitch.
I'm tired of e-mailing you folks and having it deleted and nobody replying, turning your back on yet another fellow human. Well your turn is coming and what goes around comes around.

I am really tired of being taken advantage of, abused, lied to, cheated and living under such a totalitarian police state where one's every move is filmed, x-rayed, groped, watched, calculated, logged, measured and evaluated. I'm personally pose no threat, I'm a little old lady that simply wants to pay off my house and live a quiet life.

I am ashamed of my government because the common people all over the planet see us as a tyrant and a bully.
NO MORE WAR. NO MORE KILLING AND TORTURING.

Where was this change you promised us Mr. President? I wish the fictional person who wrote "Dreams of my Father" were a real person. He sounded like a most honorable human. Just another Jiving Ivan, smooth and slick that has sold his human soul to god knows who or what.

I'm tired of our beautiful planet being ruined in the name of profit and progress for the elite 1% that hold all the wealth, so much wealth they could not spend it in 100 lifetimes while 27,000 fellow human beings die each and every day of starvation.

The planet and humanity are beginning to wake up and demand justice and once enough of us are awaken, the human spirit will not rest, will not back down from justice being served.

This is not a threat, this is simply an observance.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You send weekly EMAILS to the White House??
And you end it by saying ... 'this is not a threat' ..... ???

WOW ... seriously ... I can't imagine how many 'watch lists' you have put yourself on.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wow, what a great text!!!!!!!
I can only hope that he gets to read it.
Looking at your E-mail I can only conclude there is still hope for the USA, although it also shows it has co come from outside the establishment that has the power now.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I dont know if its cute or sad that you think they care about what you say.

Im being positive this year so im going with cute.

You keep trucking.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
You send weekly EMAILS to the White House??
And you end it by saying ... 'this is not a threat' ..... ???

WOW ... seriously ... I can't imagine how many 'watch lists' you have put yourself on.

Why so afraid?
The parasites have a small number and are low in motivation.
I recently heard that there are more than a hundred million guns in the US, in the hands of civilians.
Why so afraid?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Don't beleive it's fear weekly emails to the Potus?

That screams watch lists and vans parked out on the street and homeland security and fbi looking into every aspect of your life and deeming you a "Credible threat".

Never email the government.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

First of all, we true patriots must distance ourselves from the TPTB in that we are citizens of the USA but are no part of those who do evil in our name! Secondly, I have no idea why G.W. Bush was not hung or or stood before a firing squad when he called the Constitution “ a ...damned piece of paper”!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Kinda makes one wonder why anyone goes through the mockery of swearing an oath to the Constitution. Appearantly, the Constitution may as well be hanging in the bathroom!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's the problem. Most people don't like what is happening and don't want it to happen, but do nothing. A email takes a couple of minutes to send. Imagine if they were getting 100 million emails a week telling them they are crap and we don't want this anymore. Would you be one of the 100 million or hide away through fear of being on a list, that is only there until enough people say no more.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Someone needs a nap.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What about tweets?

"@barackobama you lost my vote by signing the NDAA"

No vans yet.

OP: I think it's good to let him know how disappointed we are.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What an awesome letter! We're all tired of the bull and would love to see some true changes. I hope that he actually gets to read it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

If people honestly thinks he gives a crap he doesn't in fact he has "people" who read those if at all.

The rest are vetted by homeland security,fbi, and the secret service and all electronic media is monitored.

Why anyone would put a target on their back is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm sure he didn't read it but it made me feel better lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So CEOs don't work? Seriously? 1) who do you think is running the ENTIRE company (sounds like a pretty tough job to me) and 2) They haven't always been CEOs... they have worked hard , at least most of them, for many, many years and as a result find themselves at the top of the food chain, and you know what... good for them. Next time you write our Marxist in Chief, make sure you ask him about his relationship with GE CEO Jeffery Immelt... but that would go against your narrative, so I suspect that you won't.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Whoa !!!

That's quite a letter !! And I don't know what to think of it. While I absolutely agree with the general sentiment you share across this piece from top to bottom, I don't think it will do much aside putting a little (or perhaps bigger) black dot beside your name.

I don't think that calling his administration liars and corrupt will help getting this letter to his desk. Nor telling him about his broken promises of change. Nor calling the previous administration thugs. Nor indirectly calling him a puppet used by the Elite in their chess games...

What might get this letter to other "desks" though is...

There is no justice thus far but things have a way of evening out.

Meaning?

Well your turn is coming and what goes around comes around.

Meaning??

I'm personally pose no threat

Meaning???

and finally...

This is not a threat

I'm without words.

Good Luck.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

has obama ever replyed to your emails? jw

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I'm not good with being polite or politically correct.

I simply call it as I see it.

To stand by and say nothing, to me is wrong.

I do not fear a black dot near my name, they can come get me and kill me - I am a eternal being.

But I do fear the loss of my soul by remaining quiet and looking the other way and acting like everything is a-okay.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I have no idea why G.W. Bush was not hung or or stood before a firing squad when he called the Constitution “ a ...damned piece of paper”!

Why? Because the Bush's are above the law you and I must adhere too.

Bradley Manning is being court marshaled for informing the American People about what we are really doing and Bush who has the blood of millions upon his hands gets a cushy health & retirement package mailed to his 100,000 acre ranch in Paraguay.

Up is down, down is up, good is bad, bad is good, in is out, out is in, justice is injust and injustice is just.

Sort of like living in Wonderland huh.

edit on 5-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Short of going to the White House and asking to meet with the President (which we all know ain't going to happen) I do what I feel I can do.

I take my first signature very seriously.

At least when I die I can say I've tried, and maybe, just maybe some gopher in DC will read my little blip and it will have woken up just one more person.

To stand by and not say anything in my book is wrong.

The same as if you were being beaten up by a bunch of guys, I would be the first to call 911 and grab something and try to help you..............I wouldn't just walk away and act like I didn't see anything - not in my nature.

Been slapped in the face by a woman who was really pulling her little boy by the arm (could have dislocated a shoulder, she was pulling him that hard).

And I've mentioned several things in my weekly e-mails that Obama at least now says he is considering.

Two of my Senators have contacted me, one by phone. We talked about me watching him vote on the Senator Floor Channel being televised..........he was impressed that I actually watch the Senate and Congress and keep track of how my reps are voting. Not that we agree with everything, often we bump heads but I care and care deeply about the state of our nation and our planet.

Right now we are knee deep in the brown stuff and if we don't all unite and start coming up with viable solutions, we could be in a lot of trouble in the near future.
edit on 5-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join