It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raven Rock and Continuity of Government- Proof That it IS Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I had read some things about Raven Rock before around ATS, but I can't recall ever seeing this Air Force doc located here:

www.fas.org...

And yes, I dared use the word PROOF in the title. This is not the UFO forum, mind you.

The story is at FAS:

www.fas.org...

A newly revised U.S. Air Force directive on continuity of operations under emergency circumstances refers matter-of-factly to Raven Rock Mountain Complex, a largely restricted U.S. government facility in Pennsylvania. See Air Force Continuity of Operations (COOP) Program, Air Force Instruction 10-208, 15 December 2011.

Raven Rock, also known as Site R, has been operational since 1953 for purposes of emergency communications, disaster relocation and recovery. But most operations at the facility have been classified, and the facility itself was rarely mentioned in official publications during most of the past half century. A previous edition of the new Air Force Instruction that was issued in 2005 made no reference to Raven Rock.

And from the PDF, here is one particular reference to it that should end all doubts:

2.1.6.4. Provide a slate of nominees for the position of Commander, Raven Rock
Mountain Complex (RRMC) to the Director, Washington Headquarters Services.

And the document references RRMC many times.

So while the rest of the country is getting wiped out by God only knows what, these guys are in hyper mode relocating command and reviewing all their 10 million directives to decide what to do?

And I thought the latest hotspot for end-of-the-world command was Denver? Diversionary tactics? Well if you're not going to fool a bunch of ATSers, I seriously doubt you are going to fool the Russians and Chinese.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I cannot get that PDF to load, neither from your link nor the fas.org site. In fact, I just tried to open www.fas.org in another tab and it won't open either. Interesting.

S&F for the info, thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hmm that name might not be a coincidence?
It could be linked to armageddon, Dick Cheney used Raven rock on multiple occasions after 9/11. That place is Military Command and Control Center it is very likely one of the places from where "America plans" to do fullscale nuclear war if it ever comes to that.

Ragnerok is the day where the gods and giants clash in the final battle according to norse mythology its equal to doomsday/Armageddon.

Ragnerok is not translated it derive from the word Ragnarok in the older norse languages. In modern Danish the Ragna is called Ravne the direct translation would be "Raven rok", "Raven rock" or "the raven spinning wheel".

..Then again...the name could also just be a coincidence, but it caught my attention because a military complex with the name "Armageddon" is kind of interesting.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

you want a tour ? whitehouse.gov1.info...

edit on 3-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: oops

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I was not under the impression that these facilities and their designed intention of continuation of government was secret. There are several of these facilities across the U.S.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes

you want a tour ? whitehouse.gov1.info...

edit on 3-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: oops

YOU.

You ALMOST got me.

Almost.

But not quite.

This is a parody website with fictional content and fake photos. No person, department, or agency of the U.S. Government approved, endorsed, or authorized this site. This website is not associated in any way with the Raven Rock Mountain Complex (if there even is such a place ...) and unfortunately, no public tours are available.

DON'T try that again. :shk:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

my bad bro didnt read all that stuff at the bottom bad research on my part

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes

my bad bro didnt read all that stuff at the bottom bad research on my part

I see they did a number on you though.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

ha ya i dont know much about raven rock except for it was a location in fallout 3, so i googled it n went to the first link ha lesson learned

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Same here. Although I always thought Mount Weather was the main installation for COOP. I know plenty of people with clearance to get into Raven Rock, but no one with clearance to get into Area B of Mount Weather.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I was not under the impression that these facilities and their designed intention of continuation of government was secret. There are several of these facilities across the U.S.

And that's the whole point of this thread. Here we have some actual, real references to it in a continuity of government context, in an authentic Air Force doc.

I mean, would be hard to dispute it now, with this.

FAS doesn't make a habit out of spreading disinfo, so I seriously doubt it is that.

But when you see something like this, it really calls into question the whole issue of the FEMA camps, too. Hard to say what is fact or fiction anymore, when it comes to the billion-headed monster that the US government has become.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What does COOP have to do with FEMA camps? Of course the government is going to have multiple contingencies in the event of a national disaster. Did you expect them to just have everyone in a position of power die and letting the nation devolve into anarchy?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir

Hmm that name might not be a coincidence?
It could be linked to armageddon, Dick Cheney used Raven rock on multiple occasions after 9/11. That place is Military Command and Control Center it is very likely one of the places from where "America plans" to do fullscale nuclear war if it ever comes to that.

Ragnerok is the day where the gods and giants clash in the final battle according to norse mythology its equal to doomsday/Armageddon.

Ragnerok is not translated it derive from the word Ragnarok in the older norse languages. In modern Danish the Ragna is called Ravne the direct translation would be "Raven rok", "Raven rock" or "the raven spinning wheel".

..Then again...the name could also just be a coincidence, but it caught my attention because a military complex with the name "Armageddon" is kind of interesting.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

Kind of reminds me of the bunker place in Terminator 3 where JC and the girl end up.

They are sent their by her father to survive and help the humans and their future.

join