It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcanic Event in Southern California? ~ Pisgah Crater

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You know how you can tell Dutchsinse may be on to something ?
Try to download one of his 5min. videos vs a debunking 5 min video.
It'll take a year for Dutchsinse's video and about 20 seconds for the debunk, haha.
Thank you for bringing this. I dont know why Dutchsinse brings out the venom in people.
They say it's because he wants money from his viewers, unlike money bomb Alex Jones, ahem.
I've never been asked to give him money and is it really outlandish for a volcanic
region to blow off some steam now and then?
Honestly it's the quick reply back from the military or USGS about his videos
that make me take notice and think there may be something up.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Here is a Radar composite site, we can keep track of this area with.
locust.mmm.ucar.edu...

Go to site, click on Radar composite, click Southwest, add a date, push play at bottom of radar screen.

We should check this for a few days, don't know what it would necessarily prove, if we were to see a plume everyday, but it's a start.

It would be nice to know the real time in the pacific region for these composites.

Thanks for sharing that link, I think that this is something worth keeping an eye on. I dont know what it means either, but any new active volcanic activity in the U.S. is worth watching.

If it is a "weapons test" than that's just as big as a concern. Something of that magnitude should be announced to the people. I dont know about you but I dont want anyone out there testing there weapons and then myself or my family dealing with the after effects.

Dude, the military does training and live fire ordinance testing at every base 24/7/365! How is that a concern? If you're that concerned about "effects" on your family, you should be concerned with fluoridated water and junk food.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

They don't/didn't announce nuclear tests - bar a few exceptions - and those were far more hazardous...

As for "experts" on venting, actually, a good number of people from a wide range of professions come to this board - and plenty of hobbyists. For example, I'm a media dude. Yup, cameras, editing, etc. I could make you some pretty convincing fake UFOs if you wanted me to... I know how light works. I've also studied in depth astrophysics. So I can sit here, and tell you with a firm, 90% self assurance - that X Moon photo isn't fake/Why stars are not in them/This UFO is CGI/That couldn't do blah. My point is, you don't know what someone's qualifications are- so ask for proof/explanations.

However, that does not mean that someone is attacking you personally (nor should they do it regardless) if they disagree with and/or debunk your topic. If they do, simply, politely, ask for their proof. Debunking IS part of the process of discussion after all.

As for this event, any sort of venting would be readily known. I assure you the USGS keeps a close eye on all active, sleeping, and extinct volcanoes. You don't want one sneaking up on you...
edit on 2-2-2012 by Foxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Go Dutchsinse!! An informed public is a prepared public. (I am though a little tired of having to get my public service announcements via an underground off-mainstream outlet.) Seriously...how relevant anymore is the mainstream news?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

In that case I'm mystified because there is no way smoke would show up on radar. Chaff makes sense though. Although it's possible larger particles are being deployed in another way which may appear on the radar?

In any case, Dutchsensless is just showing his usual ignorance by claiming you can see a volcanic eruption on Met radar

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Drew99GT

In that case I'm mystified because there is no way smoke would show up on radar.

Of course smoke shows up on radar.

weatherblog.abc13.com...

Heck, swarms of bats show up on radar!

www.meteorologynews.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Another "volcanic event" and yet no one driving on the busy I-40 seems to have told anyone about it.
Go away Dutchsince. Please, just go away.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Dude, the military does training and live fire ordinance testing at every base 24/7/365! How is that a concern? If you're that concerned about "effects" on your family, you should be concerned with fluoridated water and junk food.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

I am.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by BobAthome

Bob, what are you trying to say? Please speak clearer for those of us that don't speak your language.

Was this Aug. eruption at the same time as the last Pisgah story?

Explain, man.

yes shortly after,, u can say that it was a confirmed ABNORMALITY.
in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
my sons live 10 miles from that crater they use to ride dirt bikes in that area .well since I saw this video I ask the kids to ride over and look well when they rode there the main dirt rd had cameras all down the road as the started down the road they were immediately stopped by a white suv and was told to leave so guess I will have to go take some video myself I guess /'\

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
reply to post by princeguy

So it is case closed and move it to the HOAX section then.

is this a hoax

or is there really volcanic activity event in Cali?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Uggggh......I am so tired of that Dutchsinse dude. I don't like him because he acts like he is some kind of professional expert and jumps on every little thing as potential DOOM. He is making money off of gullible people by blatent fear mongering. He probably lives in his Mom's basement and has nothing else to do....I agree with the military exercises being the cause.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesoundofbass
my sons live 10 miles from that crater they use to ride dirt bikes in that area .well since I saw this video I ask the kids to ride over and look well when they rode there the main dirt rd had cameras all down the road as the started down the road they were immediately stopped by a white suv and was told to leave so guess I will have to go take some video myself I guess /'\

I would be very interested in what you find! Please let us know!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
for all we know they could be venting the waste from underground facilities through old volcanic vents and we would not be the wiser the possibilities are almost endless /'\

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join