It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupiers Dump Condoms on Catholic School Girls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Last week’s rally was held inside the rotunda of the state capitol in Providence. Bracy said the Occupiers, along with some pro-choice demonstrators, infiltrated the crowd of some 150 pro-lifers. He said the pro-life crowd was made up of senior citizens, mothers with young children, Cub Scouts, and school kids.

Bracy said one of the most egregious incidents occurred when an Occupier climbed to the third floor balcony and dumped a box of condoms on girls from a Catholic school.

Link

This is just wrong. Is this how they protest? By dumping condoms on Catholic school girls?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes

I think the most important and probably most accurate statement in that article is:

Joseph Little, the chief of the capitol police, told Fox News & Commentary that he did not receive any reports of condoms being dropped on children.

Police say nothing happened but hey lets run the story anyway

edit on 31-1-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

edit: As also pointed out by Xality below.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The children are caught in the crossfire of a class warfare battle. Thank god these protesters were kind enough to offer them protection, not that the Catholic church gives them any.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

Relax, it was just condoms, not even used ones.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Sounds like the plot from some fetish movie

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
wow kids doing kid things...

and people here wonder why I don't support this ABSURD protest... lol this makes it easier

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn

I'm sure if the Tea Party were to dump condoms on a Pro-Choice rally you wouldn't be so relaxed

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So... the facts on this are:

1) Is reported by Fox who are anti-Occupy

2)

Joseph Little, the chief of the capitol police, told Fox News & Commentary that he did not receive any reports of condoms being dropped on children. He also said to his knowledge, nothing happened to that rose to the level of needing to call in additional support.

Personally I'd say is misinformation created by Fox to discredit the movement even more, if any of the claims on this did happened I would not be surprised that it was a very toned down version of what is being claimed.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
would have been more effective if the condoms were thrown at the priest

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xality

what about the VIDEO of the occupiers harassing little kids...

blog.beliefnet.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn

OMG that is so gross

Funny but gross

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by leawyoming

Nah, priests would only blow them up with hot air, twist them and tell the children they can have more balloon animals later.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Do you have a link to the vid? I can't find it on that page.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by leawyoming
would have been more effective if the condoms were thrown at the priest

They do not need them, 1. can't get a man pregnant
2. that is why they keep it in the sect no aids, herpes, hep. c
edit on 31-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

of course this will be "Bias" according to the pro-OWS people....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I notice the police chief said he didn't recieve any reports of condom dumping, not that it didn't happen. I can't be sure, but after reading the article I lean toward believing that the dump did occur.

Regardless, assume for a moment that it did. How does this help OWS? Does it shut down the Fed? Clean up Congress? What part of the OWS platform has introducing school girls to condoms?

This is simply friendly advice to OWS, clean up and grow up. If you want to win hearts and minds, you've picked the wrong road.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Seriously? That was the vid of Occupiers harassing small children?

Correct me if I'm wrong but there was no video of Occupiers harassing small children.

That child had obviously been briefed on what to say. What child at that age of their own accord states "I think they should just get a job" when asked "What do you think they should do"? I find that hard to believe.

They obviously had the noisy surroundings due to where their school is located but no where in that entire piece was there any evidence of Occupiers harassing small children.

Nothing more than a sensationalist piece with no evidence, much like the article that is the topic of this thread.

Yes, I am "pro-OWS" I guess you would say but come on, surely you can see right through this particular piece???

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I notice the police chief said he didn't recieve any reports of condom dumping, not that it didn't happen. I can't be sure, but after reading the article I lean toward believing that the dump did occur.

Out of interest, can I ask why you lean towards believing it? Surely if this did occur, the parents of said children would report it wouldn't they? I know I would.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What a bunch of attention whores...........

Come on,,, where's the video

Is this even news worthy?

All I see is "occupy this and that," and "hey look what I did"..............which in reality nothing is being accomplished.......

How long has this been going on now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join