It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Video of UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am sorry if this has been posted before. I did a quick search, but couldn't find anything. Mods please feel free to remove this if it's already been posted.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

The video above shows a saucer, silver in apearance, spinning in the air - only meters from the surface.

The UFO, which is only about two meters across, then moves off quickly.

Possibly a probe, or a single seater?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This does look very interesting, I think its genuine.

The camera shake looks right, and look how clear it is!!!!!

Also it seems to either turn on to its side, or change shape, its hard to tell as the view looks away a couple times.

But great find, size of a tractor wheel, either a probe or tiny aliens

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Or a hubcap.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Fake as a 3 dollar bill!!!

If you pause it at the :58 second mark, you will see it is flipped on its side. Looks like they tried to pan away real quick but instead caught it flipping. Good try though.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It has been posted before. It seems to me that the evidence points in the direction of a reasonably well executed hoax.

Very Compelling UFO Footage From Costa Rica?

NO WAY! Has anyone seen this close up UFO footage?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Great video! There must be a way to make the Elite stop this hush-hush nonsense!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
come on!!!
it is obviously something being thrown into the air...then it takes a nose dive when it loses momentum!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RPeternell

Obviously you didn't watch the whole video or you would have seen it wobble starting at the :58 second mark. It's a hoax and I'm sure your elite don't care about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ha good eye you caught it too!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This video isnt very convincing. With the GCI technology we have these days, this video could have been made by a middle school class.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOilTruth
This video isnt very convincing. With the GCI technology we have these days, this video could have been made by a middle school class.

Did you mean CGI??

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't know... to me it looks pretty convincing because of the way it is rotating, although the last part when it leaves really seems as someone is pulling it away with a string. Then again if it is a hoax, why leave that part on the footage?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
THIS is a good ufo video:
lunacognita:

lucas arts:

2nd clip

edit on 30-1-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Since this has been posted before, can a mod please close the thread?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

The object was lifted up by a nearby ship.
Air close to the object is illuminated into whiteness
by the electrostatic forces inductively captured in the levitation.
Happens all the time. The ship might be miles above.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Old video .. saw it on the history channel like a year & 1/2 ago ..

can't remember what the outcome of the video was

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
I am sorry if this has been posted before. I did a quick search, but couldn't find anything. Mods please feel free to remove this if it's already been posted.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

The video above shows a saucer, silver in apearance, spinning in the air - only meters from the surface.

The UFO, which is only about two meters across, then moves off quickly.

Possibly a probe, or a single seater?

I saw the video and I don't see where you and the repliers get their idea of size. There are no reference points and the video doesn't include an expert's opinion based on a study of the video, the cell phone camera's capabilities, etc. It can only be classified as unknown.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOilTruth

This simply has to stop. With the CGI technology we have these days, any single video you could possibly watch anywhere ever could at least be manipulated with CGI, if not completely artificially generated using CGI.

Take a moment to think about that - every single video you will ever see could be CGI. Therefore the 'we can do this with CGI so it must be fake' argument goes right out the window.

Maybe it's CGI - break the video down and show us the different elements that you feel were composited to create the final comped shot. Show us how we can see that they didn't use a garbage matte. Show us an incorrectly aligned horizon or incorrect shadows. Then I'll consider that the clip might be CGI. But people need to stop saying 'we can do this with CGI so it must be CGI'. We can do everything with CGI!!

I don't really feel like this is a particularly compelling video either - but I agree with the other posters that it is hoaxed with a physical effect rather than a visual effect.

And think before you scream 'CGI'! If a poster claims a video is real they need to provide evidence for that claim. Likewise, if a poster claims a video is CGI they too need to provide evidence for that claim. 'We have the technology' is not evidence.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
and look how clear it is!!!!!

Are we watching the same crappy video?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics