It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Drops The Ball On Its Focus Group - Ron Paul Supporters!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Alright, meow..

Well this is pretty interesting..
You know how sometimes Fox News gathers a group of people in their studio to debate issues? Well they didn't question them thoroughly enough to avoid this revelation!

By the way, did you notice she called Ron Paul the "unorthodox" Republican candidate? I do believe he is what the "Republican" candidate ideology USED to be...

Can't have people saying they like Ron Paul, right!?? Just like the recent straw poll in Arizona, the MASS majority of the vote goes to Ron Paul, but you never saw that on the front page of Fox News or CNN did you? Results:

Paul: 256 votes
Gingrich: 20 votes
Romney: 17 votes
Santorum: 8 votes

Now that's a landslide if I ever saw one!!!

Your thoughts?
Good day...
edit on 30-1-2012 by rstregooski because: time of day..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I think Ron Paul hasnt been given a fair hand as far as the media is concerned, he is a very good guy, he is honest, he has the best voting record of any elected official at any level of government i have heard of in modern times, and the best part........... the lobyists wont even approach him because he shuts them down every time, the man just isnt dirty at all, he has never taken the money, which leads me to think he never will. I mean almost 70 and still on the straight and narrow, sounds like a trend to me!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

This year Ron Paul is gertting lots of attention, although sometimes he and his supporters have to work to get it. His big chance for getting his views across should be the Virginia primary, where just he and Willard Romney are on the ballot (is Willard's name on the ballot Willard or Mitt, I never knew. And is Ron "Ronald"? Newt is just Newt I assume). Gingrich should "endorse" Paul for Virginia, and say a vote for Paul is a vote against Romney, which, of course, it is. Paul should try to get Stallone's endorsement, then make an ad with Sy Stallone saying "Hey Pauley!"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This previous thread may be of some relevance here...

Some Ron Paul Statistical Comparisons You Definitely Haven't Seen...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

My thoughts are that if this was a different candidate people talking about they are starting to like him because he threw out some one-liner zingers, instead of liking him for his policies, that Ron Paul supporters would be calling these people idiots.

For example...South Carolina....Newt won South Carolina from one liners and zingers in the debates. Ron Paul supporters called all of South Carolina morons, sheep, and brainwashed fools.

But apparently, if Ron Paul uses the same debate strategy to try to win voters based off of personality rather than policy...you guys are all for it.

edit on 30-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

My thoughts are that if this was a different candidate people talking about they are starting to like him because he threw out some one-liner zingers, instead of liking him for his policies, that Ron Paul supporters would be calling these people idiots.

For example...South Carolina....Newt won South Carolina from one liners and zingers in the debates. Ron Paul supporters called all of South Carolina morons, sheep, and brainwashed fools.

But apparently, if Ron Paul uses the same debate strategy to try to win voters based off of personality rather than policy...you guys are all for it.

edit on 30-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

He's not using any defined "strategy" in the debates.. He just says what he believes regarding the constitution and the media calls him crazy for it, gives him the least amount of coverage with respect to all the other candidates..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well this is just interesting...

RealClearPolitics.com...
edit on 30-1-2012 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Lets hope the younger generation is smart enough to realize that Paul is the best pick for the election. He speaks the truth even if people dont want to hear it. We can't get out of the recession as well as fight in 2-3 wars overseas at the same time.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Every time I see this guy it reminds me of John Edwards or something. This guy is great at asking leading questions and influencing the 'focus group' to meet Fox News' agenda.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I tell you what. Since you support Obama, how about compare records between Obama and Paul. Let's see who is more consistent. I remember Obama making a whole lot of promises and not keeping very many.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Star and M'fing Flag man, I Just got off work and this was great to watch..

I don't know about you guys but it makes me kinda emotional to see people finally talking about him in the news without trying to slander/bash/pigonhole him. I mean he is the most honest one out of all of them Obama included.

I can compare the feeling to like when you see a hero do something great for someone kinda gets you choked up. .. if that makes any sense. Just want to say I have a lot of love in my heart and want the very best for everyone. I believe in the Golden Rule.

If more people start waking up to the fact all the others are corrupt as the people who pull thier strings- great things will happen... I hope this election cycle will be the begining of great things, I pray it will.. It wont with Obama he will promise the world and go awol again. The other Repubs will be war mongering jokes and that scares me.

As I said in another thread the only reason Jeb Bush has not backed someone this election is because he knows or thinks none of these guys can win vs Obama and he wants in on 2016 ( would be in bad form to run vs an incumbant ) They have already been pushing him as the "Savior" of the Republican Party. ---Well lets not let that happen we can not have another Bush in office.. Lets do all we can for Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28

I tell you what. Since you support Obama, how about compare records between Obama and Paul. Let's see who is more consistent. I remember Obama making a whole lot of promises and not keeping very many.

I don't base my vote on consistency...I base it on policies.

The KKK has been pretty darn consistent over the years...doesn't mean you should admire them because of that.

And for the record...Obama has kept or partially kept 42% of his promises. And he is currently working on 34% of the others. He did break or was blocked on 23% of his promises. I'll take that record anyday. I'm under no delusions that any politician can get everything they want to get done.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Partially kept? Seriously? So if you partially lie, does that mean its not a real lie? So who cares about consistency right? He can just keep changing policies. Your logic amuses me

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The KKK has been pretty darn consistent over the years...doesn't mean you should admire them because of that.

And for the record...Obama has kept or partially kept 42% of his promises. And he is currently working on 34% of the others. He did break or was blocked on 23% of his promises. I'll take that record anyday. I'm under no delusions that any politician can get everything they want to get done.

The KKK and Obama have a lot in common. Both don't give a toss for your rights. Both want things done their way. Both are willing to kill and maim. You have hit the nail on the head.

One other thing, please quote the source for those stats. Let me guess, um.... The White House!

P)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Are you willing to say that you actually don't believe that the #1 problematic issue in this day in age is the government "waste" debt crisis??

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Outcast are you for real so what policies has obama achieved then that has been for the better of the American people? Because a lot of people can't well except who gets handouts anyway

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
ron paul might never be president, but he has brought awareness to millions of people. and in the long run i think that will be more influential

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

Partially kept? Seriously? So if you partially lie, does that mean its not a real lie? So who cares about consistency right? He can just keep changing policies. Your logic amuses me

I assume you have never heard of a little thing call "compromise"....it's what leaders do to get things accomplished.

I would also assume any logic amuses you, like a magic trick that you can't figure out how it works.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

The KKK and Obama have a lot in common. Both don't give a toss for your rights. Both want things done their way. Both are willing to kill and maim. You have hit the nail on the head.

One other thing, please quote the source for those stats. Let me guess, um.... The White House!

P)

Here is your source.

www.politifact.com...

Go educate yourself...have fun.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Are you willing to say that you actually don't believe that the #1 problematic issue in this day in age is the government "waste" debt crisis??

No, I don't have a "number 1 issue"....people who are convinced there is only one issue that will fix everything are easily manipulated to vote a certain way.

I look at all issues...I make my decision based on who I agree with more on all of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join