It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Argument that Fukushima Was Sabotaged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No earthquake huh .. .I guess that would explain the lack of tremors felt on the island.

Oh ... wait.

Doest this belong in the Hoax section?
edit on 29-1-2012 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

I thought I had heard most of the ridiculas theories there were to hear on ATS. A 6.8 is way less than a 9.0. Way more than 100 times. There have been multiple multiple earthquakes in this area for thousands of years. There was warning. Some places had longer than others though.

I'm on my tablet and can't really look up the Kobe quake, but I'm pretty sure they were very different quakes. In how they occurred.

I do know...they didn't occur from nuclear weapons 30 miles underground. This was a real quake. Caused by real earth movement. Mossad had no reason to do this.
They have a lot more things to worry about than making Japan sink. Big Japanese earthquakes have happened before, and they will again.

This however, is one of the most rediculas things I have ever heard of. I'd believealien chemtrails caused the quake long before mossad and nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
Thanks for the ripping read, not sure I believe any of it but these join-the-dot conspiracys are always interesting...

Anyone who believes this stuff seriously needs their head examined. Utter fantasy promulgated by deluded self styled investigators who if anything should receive merit only for their creative imaginations and their gall to publicly make such claims.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
double post
edit on 29-1-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
One would think it would be more than possible to set off a quake with a nuclear device.
How they did it would require great resources, which they probably have.

You never know.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Seems like EVERY week,Israel gets blamed for something or another.

This has to be the best one yet..MHO

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
With all due respect OP, but this has got to be the biggest BS I have seen. Seriously! Oh, that asteroid barreling toward earth is because of Mossad! Please excuse the sarcasm, but this is one of the most outrageous conspiracy theories I have ever seen. It was an earthquake and tsunami that caused the disaster at the Fukushima Power Plant. I remember the videos of tsunamis engulfing the countryside and huge buildings swaying like trees in the wind in Tokyo!

There is nothing, and I mean nothing in man's tool box of tricks that could have caused the kind of devastation that had befallen Japan on March 11, 2011. Nothing! Oh yeah, Japan is one of the most seismically active areas of the world as well. That just about spells out to me the cause of the devastation to the power plant. Oh, and perhaps there is a human factor to some degree as well?

Vindicated Seismologist Says Japan Still Underestimates Threat to Reactors

Minutes of a June 2009 trade ministry meeting on safety at the Fukushima Dai-Ichi plant show Tokyo Electric and the regulator ignored scientific findings that emerged after the power station was built.

“We didn’t think the damage would be that significant,” said Isao Nishimura, a manager at the utility’s nuclear earthquake resistance technology center, when asked at the meeting why its safety review omitted studies showing the area had a history of major earthquakes and tsunami.

Debate was cut short by an official from the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency, according to minutes of the meeting obtained by Bloomberg News. The regulator approved Fukushima Dai-Ichi’s safety report a month later, despite studies by Tohoku University geologist Koji Minoura in the 1990s that showed giant tsunami had hit Japan’s northeast coast three times in the last 3,000 years.

The only cause of the disaster at the power plant was an act of nature, and possibly poor contingency planning by the the plant operators. It is just a good old fashioned act of nature, and followed by good old fashioned human laziness. No dreaded Zionist conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM

When we compare the 6.8-magnitude earthquake which devastated Kobe, Japan January 17, 1995 with Fukushima, the evidence does not stack up.

Of course it doesn't stack up. They were 2 very different types of quakes and 2 very different types of magnitudes. The Kobe quake or Great Hanshin earthquake as it is also known was a type of quake known as:

an "inland shallow earthquake". Earthquakes of this type occur along active faults. Even at lower magnitudes, they can be very destructive because they often occur near populated areas and because their hypocenters are located less than 20 km below the surface. The Great Hanshin earthquake began north of the island of Awaji, which lies just south of Kobe. It spread toward the southwest along the Nojima fault on Awaji and toward the northeast along the Suma and Suwayama faults, which run through the center of Kobe. Observations of deformations in these faults suggest that the area was subjected to east-west compression, which is consistent with previously known crustal movements. Like other earthquakes recorded in western Japan between 1891 and 1948, the 1995 earthquake had a strike-slip mechanism that accommodated east-west shortening of the Eurasian plate due to its collision with the North American plate in central Honshu.

Source for Kobe quake

The 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami caused by it were very very different. This didn't happen along a fault line. It happened along the Pacific and North American plates and was from thrust faulting. This is where one plate is moving underneath another one and it;s called a subduction zone.

The Pacific plate is moving at several inches a year under the plate where Honshu is. This eventually builds up stress which was released as an undersea thrust. The sea floor sprang back upwards. It was so powerful Honshu was actually moved to the east by around 8 feet. And caused the seabed to rise at some points quite significantly. The force of the energy which was actually released has been calculated at 9,320 gigatons of TNT, or approximately 600 million times the energy of the Hiroshima bomb.

That would take not one, but hundreds or thousands of nuclear weapons to have done this.

This quake is very similar to one which happened in 869 C.E. It will eventually happen again. Not just here, but other places as well.
Please check REAL sources before posting garbage on ATS about Mossad and nuclear weapons causing this type of disaster. As I said...the force released here would have required almost every nuclear weapon on the planet probably if not more. And if you think the quake itself didn't actually cause damage, then check YouTube..there are plenty of videos there which show the damage before the tsunami hit.

Additional Source used
USGS discription of the quake and mechanisms of action

edit on 29-1-2012 by webpirate because: quick re-edit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Fukushima was attacked by Mossad (not the CIA, though they were informed ahead of time) the earthquake was triggered by HAARP to cover it, while the Tsunami was caused by dolphins' revenge... I thought everyone knew this?

edit on 29-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Fukushima was attacked by Mossad (not the CIA, though they were informed ahead of time) the earthquake was triggered by HAARP to cover it, while the Tsunami was caused by dolphins' revenge... I thought everyone knew this?

You are correct LadiSkadi. I had forgotten the history between the Japanese and whales and dolphins.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

edit on 29-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Doest this belong in the Hoax section?

Speaking as someone who experienced not only the main quake but a couple of hundred aftershocks and still has nightmares involving the tsunami sirens that absolutely DID go off on March 11th, I second that motion wholeheartedly.

It's a shame there's nothing lower than "Hoax" to drop something like this into.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

To the idiot who wrote this "article" - James Farganne all I can do is suggest at least a minute amount of familiarity with subject matter before you write an article. But, people will publish anything I suppose.

ATS should move this to hoax. This is so factually incorrect it makes the Flat Earth Theory look brilliant.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I always like to show this youtube video of an underground nuclear detonation. This is a huge ripple effect and certain It would creat a big tsunami. Not to say this is what happened, but to speculate what an underground nuclear bomb would do in the ocean floor. pretty scarry.

edit on 29-1-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

While I admire your elan within the sphere of conspiracy, I must admit that this streches the limits of possibility.

I think nuclear cameras might have been better served in Iran.

But hey, what do I know.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Even though Israel has a long history of attacking other coutries accusing Israel of attacking other countries is still a taboo.

The power of the Zionist lobby is world-wide.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have a pretty strong belief that yes this was done. And the US black ops were involved up to their ying yang.

Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 1/2 - Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 2/2- Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

This contains detailed info on the Stuxnet Virus and the Cia/Mossad/Israel involvement. That Israel did a security upgrade on Fukushima's offline computers one month before.

Also these are some very alarming videos. I believe this is Zion, ie the black ops, not a Jewish issue.

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

So even though the article is woefully scientifically inaccurate you will still insist on having the right to blame anything and everything on Israel.

How desperate.

The "source article" is one of the most scientifically laughable pieces I have ever read and displays a complete lack of grasping by the author of even the most basic concepts it is discussing!

And yet, you are so desperate to attack Israel that you will take it at face value and ramble about Israel.

Credibility isn't worth much to you I see.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Double..
edit on 30-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join