It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M. Abbas Captured in Baghdad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Link

I wonder if this could also tie into the predictions of Nostradamus concerning Mabas and the antichrist...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Who cares?
At least it's one more sh!thead off the streets.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
How is this possible?

Saddam doesn't harbor terrorists....

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I care. So should you. The Palestinian Liberation Front is the last long arm of Saddam's ruthless hand.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What was he arrested for? All his crimes were covered by the amnesty signed by the US, Israel and the Palestinians.

Some of the media (usual suspects) are producing reports as if he was in hiding. He's being giving interviews to journalists for years, everyone new where he was.

Is this the big evidence we've been waiting for? No WMD, no Bin Laden, just some guy for whom the US President signed an amnesty years ago.

The properganderists reallly are clutching at straws.

Another illegal detention?

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
well throwing an old man off a ship is pretty ruthless.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yep.

shame yer man wasn't within a 100 miles when it happend.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Abbas was convicted in absentia by an Italian court for masterminding the hijacking of the Achille Lauro killing a passenger and sentenced to multiple life terms after he left following the hijacking.

Link

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Illguy is correct in his assessment...

AF1

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Actually the relatives of the victims on that boat don't want him tried in Italy, they feel the US will do a better job of it.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Illguy is correct...

But that shouldnt stop the US from putting his a$$ on a C-130, flying him into Aviano AFB in Italy and turning him over to the Italians.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I don't think the US can do or say much about it since his crime was before 1993. Guess it's in the Italians hands.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by illguy
Link

I wonder if this could also tie into the predictions of Nostradamus concerning Mabas and the antichrist...

Quite possible, however unlikely IMO.

I remember reading somewhere that Saddam mirrored would read mabbaS. But anyhow I think Nostradomus is a load of garbage; once a prophecy doesn't happen, it miraculously rewrites itself.

top topics

join