It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Okay, there is some intriguing stuff here. As a Certified Engineering Technologist, I recognize many of the physics based principles you are putting forth. However, one thing strikes me immediately after the first page of your post,

If this is, in fact, a practicable, workable design, why haven't you applied for a patent? Having done many applications for patents on behalf of the companies I worked for, if something like this is truly workable, that would be THE first thought in my head, not revealing it on ATS. This fact alone leaves me dubious, but I still wish to read the rest of the thread.

Beware, if you this is something truly workable, I will be cranking out a patent application before you can say "guess I messed up", but I will have to work it out in ProE and a couple of other engineering programs I have first.

Don't post stuff like this (if truly feasible), without building a prototype, consulting a patent lawyer, and covering your intellectual property rights first, or someone like myself will.

I am too new to S and F, but you have them for interesting me enough to follow this, and work it out for myself.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Mate, I want to put it simply for you ok. Centrifugal Force acts on a central point that has no reference to gravity or the ground. It cannot produce lift relative to the earth, it can produce a force relative to the person holding the hammer ie: hammer thrower. But it can in no way lift an object off the ground, centrifugal forces are acting upon the centre of rotation and not some mythical action against gravity.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Well said, I was going to post the math behind your statement, but now I find it unnecessary

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by nineix

I understand your point of View. Please remain Patient while I explain this first.
There is much to show first and explain...
I will be honest in that; I can't provide a movie at this stage.

But as you are well aware movies or Videos can be faked or even disbelieved and this achieves nothing at all except something to argue over emotionally.

Diagrams, and drawings can be faked much easier. I've got $ in the bank. I want to buy a car. Do I give some random person a check, or a stack of bills because they show me a cartoon picture? No.
I want to see actual pictures from several angles, read over the technical specifications, review safety ratings, compare fuel efficiency, and review accessory options.
If convincing, I'll go for an in-person eyeballs on look, and even a test drive with cash in hand.

You don't want to drown yourself by plunging into the deep, when you can't swim. Nothing is achieved then.
All I am doing; Is revealing this "Technology" before my End comes in this world...
I am NOT a young person, and like all of us, I have to pass on at some point in time.

I learned to swim by getting tossed screaming and fearful off the end of a pier into the Gulf of Mexico.
My brother learned to swim this way.
Most other kids I knew growing up learned to swim this way.

I'm much older than you might think, and instead of kicking and screaming, I'd very willingly plunge headlong into watching a sales video or even some close, clear, photos taken with a proper professional camera of such a vehicle inside and out.
I'll even come take a test drive, cash in hand willing to buy if you can produce. Name the price and we'll negotiate on what you've got to offer.

If all I ever see is cartoons and, and excuses, then, it's sure sign of what I've seen time and time and time again in a number of business I've walked way from where in watching those that didn't walk away get suckered.

Promises and words aren't what they use to be.

Show me a working product, something I can buy, come see, and kick the 'tires' on.
Give me good photos, or video and I'll be on a plane, to wherever you are on the planet, tomorrow.

I don't want it for causing any trouble. I want it so I can find a nice isolated quiet place somewhere in the multi-meta-para-verse far away and when from all the human nonsense where myself and whomever else is willing and actualized can dedicate ourselves to learning, growing, sharing, and living.

If you do not have a working model, or even a partially assembled test platform, could you at least give information regarding your credentials as a matter of credibility, and how you came across or invented these diagrams?

edit on 27-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker65

I believe the OP said he is not seeking fame or fortune for sharing this information, he is near death so he is more focused on disclosing than patenting. This is very interesting stuff indeed.

I would also guess that this technology was developed in secrecy, probably by a govt agency, and so they may have preferred to keep it out of the public spectacle rather than patent it.

OP can you provide any information on your background, or how you came about this information? Just so we can get a sense of your credentials. If not, I understand. Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am VERY interested in what you have to say.
Im sorry to say though you explainations are alittle difficult to follow. I have been a high end mechanic all my adult life and sadly I still have alittle trouble following your explanations. I wish I had some guidence (other than a 'moving' animation) on how to explanation your information.

Im suprised this hasnt been asked yet so I will go ahead and break the ice, seeing as you are not afraid of retaleation , where did you come across this information? Is this an idea of your own or have you been privy to this type of 'interface' first hand. And if the latter is the fact than do you or have you worked for a department of the military/government?

Your information is VERY interesting and I'm sure everyone else here would like to know where it came from.

Once again thank you for the very interesting info.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Mate, I want to put it simply for you ok. Centrifugal Force acts on a central point that has no reference to gravity or the ground. It cannot produce lift relative to the earth.

Well then mate, explain this. seems like there is ALOT of reference to gravity AND the ground.

I cant find the artical right now but I've read sevreal places about study into anti-gravity where the experiment consisted of 2 donut configurations that were connected. The outside of the 'donut' shape was covered in electromagnets and inside the cavity of the donuts was mercury. When they electromagneticaly spun the mercury in oposite directions it lifted the 'craft' off of the ground.

Please do not discountt theories and ideas before you have done the research yourself.

Carry on OP

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Fix your title!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I can understand your desires but I don't want to cause any trouble, as I do support those who have kept this out of the Public access to this day.

But now it is the right time for this to slowly come out in a controlled way... A little at a time.

OP can you provide any information on your background, or how you came about this information? Just so we can get a sense of your credentials. If not, I understand. Thanks for sharing this.

I understand but as I said I have NO desire to rock the boat or be at conflict with those who control this area in the interests of Public concern.

Who I am is unimportant and irrelevant. I am a nobody just sharing what I have witnessed and Nothing more.

It is NOT my place to be Politically involved in anything and have NO desire to disrupt the processes in the interests of public awareness.
In fact I support our Local Government and have NO desire whatsoever to protest.
They are doing the Job they are meant to, even if some don't agree with them.

But that is why in many Countries we have elections for.

They have your interests at heart, as they are the same as you and me, so we should not be hasty and continually complain.

How this world is set up is for very good reasons, and should NOT be interfere with through ignorance.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Very convincing but well beyond my understanding.. S+F, I think your onto something as the "its not possible your crazy" crowd are out in full force!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Consider a wheel of a vehicle out of balance say statically by 4 oz, it will produce about 80 lbs of force at 60 MPH.

Its spindle or axle will orbit in a restricted area, if out of Static balance, and Wobble if dynamically out of balance.

No doubt you know all about wheel balancing machines and other machines for balancing other rotating parts?

Now Imagine if that force could be applied in a single direction, rather in an orbital nature, referring to the Spindle or axle it is revolving about.

So if we load the Mass in the correct way, and Unload it in the correct way, leaving the Mass moving in an "Arc" say 30 degrees then we are left with Centrifugal Force in a controlled direction.

What has been claimed in the past regarding the nature of these forces was on purpose to mislead.

If such a force does NOT exist as some claim, then let them explain the use of "Centrifuges" used in every day life on this planet and why that athlete has to lean back, while the hammer is in orbit about them until released.
And about those motorcycles that ride round in a spherical cage and why some machinery literally explode apart, when something gets out of Balance... LOL.

Have you ever seen an athlete stand upright and straight while trying to swing a "Hammer" about them as shown in the OP video..

I haven't...

Hold a Child's hands and swing them through an "Arc" ( no need to swing them round in a complete circle to feel this force) and take notice of what you both feel and react to.

In the case of this "Technology" the mass moves through an "Arc" only and NOT a full rotation as in the case of a vehicles wheel out of balance.

Being an engineer you will know how destructive "out of balance rotating mass" can be.

If we Double the Speed of Rotation the Force increase 4 Times as you know.

So if we double the speed of the wheel which is 4 oz out of balance producing a force of 80 lbs or thereabouts depending on the Diam of the wheel it will be 320 lbs. and if we double that speed again it will produce 1280 lbs and so on.

If the wheel is rotating at 200,000 RPM, what sort of forces do you think will be generated then?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

If you drop a small object (Wheel Like) while rotating at 200,000 rpm it won't connect with the ground but hovers until the speed drops, then it takes of like a bullet across the floor so be careful if you try this its BLOOD&%&& Dangerous. I know because I have been there done that... LOL.

But I didn't get a tea-shirt for it though.. LOL.

I will discuss this Phenomena later on...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yea I know, I should.... LOL.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I don't mean to nit pick but I couldn't let this one go. You made the Newest Flags section ffs

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Please do not discountt theories and ideas before you have done the research yourself.

I never do... I have learned the hard way some years ago involved in this.
I was lucky and was able to handle what I saw, some others weren't so lucky...

Others just left their Occupation for something normal...

edit on 27-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: syntax

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If anyone develops Fifth tier tech in CONUS, outside of DOD, that alters it's gravity signature won't such a field be detected and worse acted upon?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

why haven't you applied for a patent?

NOT Possible..... Its NOT an invention, as it is already known....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

S & F

I'm a Mechanical Engineer by profession, and I can certainly see very plausible validity in the theory of these mechanics and systems.

I'm very intrigued by this. Could you please send me a quick message (u2u), where are you located?

Thanks much and looking forward to reading more of your work.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Beware, if you this is something truly workable, I will be cranking out a patent application before you can say "guess I messed up", but I will have to work it out in ProE and a couple of other engineering programs I have first.

Do a Patent search using this information and I can guarantee you won't be able to Patent it as it is already covered as I said I am NOT the Inventor but have seen these in operation and handled these components with my own hands.

It would be nice to claim to be the inventor..... but I am NOT..... This is nothing new in this Universe as it is so Old it would be Impossible to say how old.... LOL.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

I never do... I have learned the hard way some years ago involved in this.
I was lucky and was able to handle what I saw, some others weren't so lucky...

Others just left their Occupation for something normal...

edit on 27-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: syntax

Not sure if you are aware, but I was speaking to the other memeber to which I quoted. I'm sure you have donr your resaearch OP. But others on here love to jump to conclusions before they've even seen the start of the race, if you catch my drift.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join