It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Sauce Committee Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This shows what happens when you get busy and stop paying attention, do to very good reasons Beastie Boys kept delaying a record release.

You can tell that Adams voice has changed as a result of the cancer.

So it got delayed so much that I just stopped paying attention.

Quite frankly, I figured a new BB album would of gotten a lot more hype.

I was buying some music yesterday when I saw that the Hot Sauce Committee Part 2 was finally on itunes.

I really don't think they sold tracks during the release because I bought some BB a few months ago and it wasn't there. But that is just me.

So yes, I am a few months late.

I think BB are some of the greatest artists. They are one of the few groups who created a music genre that they are in all by themselves.
Music tastes are subjetive but I love the mix of sounds and think they are pure genius and original.

and the Hot Sauce Committee part two didn't let me down.

Say It on the album is just sick.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You aren't a few months late, you're almost a year late.
It came out last April.

I'm still waiting for something as good as Paul's Boutique to happen, but it just won't.

I thought Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 2 was pretty noisy compared to some of the better stuff they've put out, but it's ok.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Shhhh. Can we meet in the middle at 9 months? lol

This album is basically supposed to be Beastie Boys unleashed, basically doing what they want to do.

Everyone has their favorite album. Someoen said it has never been good since License to Ill. Which is considered one of the top albums produced, but by design was never meant to be taken seriously.

edit on 26-1-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

new topics

join