It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien fly drones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This may sound crazy but i think aliens are using miniature fly robots to spy on us... now i don't have any evidence for my claim but if you actually think of how advanced they are, achieving interstellar flights..why is it so crazy to suggest that they released several thousand tiny fly-like drones?...2 weeks ago my friend told me that a tiny fly appeared to hover near him for 5 minutes and kind of examine the monitor screen (this was in broad daylight) he said he smacked it really hard and it came back to the same position...i don't know if he was making it up or not but i want your guy's opinions.

If we can make drones look like insects TODAY why can't aliens make several thousand to survey this planet?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I would say they are doing it as bees which would explain the bees dying. I would die to after trying to impregnate a drone

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randomthoughts12

LMAO at that one

There was a post on here last night about nanobot flies used in clandestine operations (it was unfounded, but still could be true)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
This may sound crazy but i think aliens are using miniature fly robots to spy on us... now i don't have any evidence for my claim but if you actually think of how advanced they are, achieving interstellar flights..why is it so crazy to suggest that they released several thousand tiny fly-like drones?...2 weeks ago my friend told me that a tiny fly appeared to hover near him for 5 minutes and kind of examine the monitor screen (this was in broad daylight) he said he smacked it really hard and it came back to the same position...i don't know if he was making it up or not but i want your guy's opinions.

If we can make drones look like insects TODAY why can't aliens make several thousand to survey this planet?

If "we" can make drones look like insects TODAY, then "we" can make several thousand drones to spy on people. The "we" denotes government

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

This is funny because we had a fly in our bedroom that we smacked repeatedly with the swatter and could not kill that sucker. We also have a cat that's with us all the time. She snapped at the fly got it IN her MOUTH, tried to chew it up, and it flew back out again. Of course, we had to have a lengthy discussion about what that "fly" really was.

Never did figure it out though, and I don't know where the fly finally disappeared to, either.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Yes of course i mean the GOV

top topics

join