It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII - USS Enterprise, a dying Legend to be the FALSE FLAG !! ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If this is true, which makes sense, we will have no excuse to say "I didn't see that coming".

The USS Enterprise, a very old aircraft carrier is scheduled to be decommissioned next year. It has several nuclear reactors on board that must be dealt with in order to shut it down.

What would be easier?
a) have it blown up
b) spend the money to properly handle the nuclear reactor waste

What would make more sense to the "Elite"
a) start a war for profit
b) leave the damn world alone in peace

Eyes and ears open people

edit on 25-1-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If we do go to "war" it would probably go down like this...

The USS Enterprise gets taken out as a false flag attack, you kill 2 birds with 1 stone, it gets decommissioned and they get to do their war thing which we know is what they really want.

hmm, I should have watched the video before posting... wow
edit on 25-1-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You have some valid points.
There is a huge black cloud developing over the world and it looks like its going to pour down bad somewhere.
I can only hope the events between Iran and the West calm down soon rather than later before we all get involved in a SHTF scenario.

War and violence is for Goofballs !!! Agreed ??

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2010apprentice

War and violence is for Goofballs !!! Agreed ??

No, War and violence is for morons. It affects more than those that are involved and is a nasty business.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Very interesting video, thanks for the upload. I wonder what if anything will become of this.... and the fact that it was posted here and before anything happend should get some attention on the subject. Nice post.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
good find, i myself have been waiting for the false flag event to happen in the straits. good to see im not alone in my concern.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Unfortunately, war and violence is about business....invigorating a stale global economy...profit from suffering and death....standard operating procedure for the military industrial complex. The Enterprise could surely be a false flag as the video portrays.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Have been looking at this as Problem , Reaction, Solution. Its a work in progress, but do share the view of many that this ship may be used as a Flase Flag may be possible.

There is a lot more to add to the Problem side yet.

Problem ( As seen on News & TV)

Iran has possible nuclear weapons.

Threat to Israel. Israel does not want them to have a weapon that could be used against them.

Oil sanctions will not work as Iran is already looking to trade oil with India and China instead. They are also looking to trade in Gold and national currencies away from the Dollar. This would have a big impact on the USA make the Dollar weaker. Also the EU receives a large part of its oil from Iran so the EU would suffer most. In particular Greece, Italy and Spain whose economies are already in crisis.

Reaction (Need public reaction and support for another war.)

Attack or sink the USS Enterprise. It's a vessel that carries a big name; it's not by chance that even in pop-culture it's praised as a vessel with powerful meaning (case in point, Star Trek). It not only represents US military might, since it's one of the most notorious vessels in US navy history, but it also represents US diplomatic power and influence.

The sinking of the USS Enterprise, as it stands now (whether heading for decommission or not) is a massive blow against the US. It will also gain support for military intervention against Iran from the mainstream public not just in the USA but UK as well.

Solution

Russia and china have warned the USA and Israel from launching an attack on Iran as they have stated publicly they would intervene. The above scenario allows for the USA and EU to blame the first blow on Iran leading to a full scale military retaliation.

edit on 25-1-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
That is a great video definitely sharing it!! However if the carrier is used as a false flag, I just hope all the servicemen and women are able to be taken off ship safely, but I guess that would ruin the shock value wouldn't it

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What is remarkable here is the fact that they moved old ships to Pearl Harbor.
Then, just in time it seems, the harbor was attacked, while the new ships were away.

Now we have another old ship, and a place for it to be sunk, possibly used again.

Definitely keeping my eyes on this.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Statement the other day made by Defence secretary Leon Panetta. He stated it would be the ships 22nd and final deployment after 50 years service.

Mr Panetta also told the crowd of 1,700 gathered in the hangar bay of the USS Enterprise, off the US coast that the ship was heading to the Persian Gulf and would steam through the Strait of Hormuz in a direct message to Tehran.

Little quote on the decommisioning in 2009.

Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Gary Roughead / Apr 2009

"We really need to take Enterprise out of service,” he told Navy Times. “That ship is old, and it has served extraordinarily well. It has served longer than any aircraft carrier in the history of the United States Navy. And it’s time. But Enterprise deserves to go to pasture".

Big E’s age and number of reactors — eight — mean the decommissioning process will be long, labor-intensive and expensive.

“Enterprise just doesn’t lay up like a conventional ship,” he said. “We have never decommissioned a nuclear aircraft carrier, and it’s a significant undertaking. We have to get on with that process because it’s going to take us a while to do that.”

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So, let's take this summer's new movie trailer, "BATTLESHIP" and turn it into early false flag predictions. Because this is the trailer from the movie, based on the board game..

Even if the Big E is sunk in the gulf, that doens't mean it necessarily is a false flag....course that doesn't mean it isn't either.

Enterprise is currently the "surge" carrier ready to sail, and will do one more cruise this year before retirement.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Perhaps Congress could be given FREE BOARDING PASSES for a threeeeeee hourrrrrrrrrr tourrrrrrrr

a three hour tour.........

edit on 1·25·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

You do have a good point. 45 years ago they tried using USS Liberty in a false flag, but it got out and beyond that it was actually a Israeli torpedo boat attacking them. Of course this was only an 'accident' due to confusion, but I'm telling you; in an alternative universe, where we didn't find out about the Israeli boat, it would have gone down in history as an Egyptian attack.

Beware of June 8th!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yup, looks pretty plausible to me.
Only problem is,
Now there is this well produced video out there calling out EXACTLY what they plan to do
which has generated God knows how much discussion.

The plan has effectively been fioled.

I can not imagine they would be foolish enough to go thru with it now.

I mean, it is one thing to have a T.V. pilot which loosely describes the events of 911 BEFORE it ever happened.

It is quite another for someone to go out of their way to produce a video of PRECISELY what our government plans on doing and HOW they plan on going about it.

Bottom line,

I see this happening,
which is why I don't see this happening.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The officials will say it was inevitable that IRAN would attack one of our ships as they had threatened to close the Strait of Hormouz, blah, blah, etc.

They will just say the conspiracy theorists are at it again. It will just go down as coincidence.

Don’t think any plan has been foiled. How many people out of the entire population of the US have seen any videos or information on this subject.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
One of my father's ships. He was a programmer/analyst for the Navy. He was on the Enterprise when she was bombed in Vietnam. And oh, the dramas from the crew. Looks like another drama brewing for her final salute.

Funny old world....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Yes, this makes perfect sense, in light of the war rhetoric being heard around Washington of late. Here is what I think may happen:
An Israeli Submarine will lay in wait. Enterprise will arrive, all seen on American television. The Sub will wait until an Iranian Warship approaches, then the Sub fires a spread of five, blowing up Enterprise in a spectacular explosion, sinking her in the depths of the sea. This will all be caught on film, and will be all over the MSM.

Americans will be in a public outcry for retaliation, and so it will go. Meanwhile, the Sub slinks away, blameless, while America does Israel's dirty work again. WW3 begins as China and several other Nuclear Nations aligns with Iran. It's storybook easy, people.

It never ceases to amaze me at how Humanity deems to kill each other in war after war. In my life, I have seen a war with each generation. Where does it end?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Seriously guys, get out more! Do you honestly think that such a plan has been foiled by a YT video? Pure coincidence that a vessel is about to retire and is completing a deployment. It is like saying that the US Navy sent F-14 Tomcats on a last Persian Gulf deployment in order to be expendable and create a 'false flag'. To some people every breathing minute is a conspiracy!

What conspiracy will you guys come up with when the carrier exits the Gulf without incident? Will it be 'US/NATO/Illuminati' foiled again

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Seriously guys, get out more! Do you honestly think that such a plan has been foiled by a YT video? Pure coincidence that a vessel is about to retire and is completing a deployment. It is like saying that the US Navy sent F-14 Tomcats on a last Persian Gulf deployment in order to be expendable and create a 'false flag'. To some people every breathing minute is a conspiracy!

What conspiracy will you guys come up with when the carrier exits the Gulf without incident? Will it be 'US/NATO/Illuminati' foiled again

Or, when the Big E transits the gulf, the Iranian's have finally had enough and actually attempt to sink the ship. If there is any carrier to sink for "iranian propaganda" purposes, its the Enterprise. The previous Enterprise was a big WWII combatant, the most decorated ship of the war., We had a shuttle named the same, and then there is the "star trek" conitations.

Iran might actually take a crack at it (or might get fed up and shoot not even knowing which carrier they are getting)....of cuorse then it's automatically a false flag.
edit on 25-1-2012 by SrWingCommander because: ship info on Enterprise/

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join