It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out a family friend was Abducted by aliens and had her baby taken!?!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by cripmeister

The medical community couldn't give a rat's arse about much of anything. Missing fetuses that they cannot explain are really not of interest. If it were, do you think they wouldn't have an explanation ready? Do you think they can really research it?` It's kind of like researching SHC (Spontaneous Human Combustion). How do you prepare for it? What do you look for? How do you screen? Should they put some targeted question on admissions forms? I mean, what are you saying? Do you even know? Or are you just here to give $#!7? If you are, then don't. It's neither desirable nor beneficial to anyone.

I get what you are saying, but a person can still conduct their own research from a medical standpoint by requesting some simple blood work or exams and taking what can be used from those results.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Those are normally done when a pregnancy terminates for whatever reason. Standard procedure. But how would a first-timer know? The point, which you missed, was that you cannot screen for these things. You cannot be a single test subject. You cannot request the right tests unless you are knowledgeable in such things, you cannot demand such things if the doctor is less than enthusiastic to find out, and you cannot devise tests that don't exist for such things unless that is what you do for a living. Also, testing a whole battery of unnecessary tests is just stupid and expensive. Tell me what your real point is then.

As you will *I'M SURE* have read above, my sister had all the standard blood work done. No pregnancy. Babies don't disappear that quickly without a trace.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
These 'aliens' use to imprint a lot of suggestions in their victims. There are numerous cases where it clearly shows how they control the humans, even before the abduction itself even started. It wouln't surprise me if they 'convince' the abductees to avoid pushing to much in ulteriors investigations about pyshical evidence retrieval.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Hi!

No, mine was 16 years ago. I'm 24 now.

But I remember seeing multiple UFO's in the sky.

They greys were just typical greys.

Mind you, I wasn't allowed TV or sleeping over at friends when I was a kid, so I have no idea where I would have gotten all of this from back then. I mean, it was literally to school and straight home. No TV, no movies unless picked by my parents and my bedtime was 8:00 - 8:30.

Very strict upbringing.

May explain my wild imagination.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

thanks for getting back star
edit on 1/2/2012 by maryhinge because:

edit on 1/2/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I just saw this video from another post (Aliens Among Us ...Video). It seems typical to remove the baby after 3 month of pregnancy. Start listening at 6:30.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

I think when this happens we are still asleep, or half asleep. I have had numerous times where I think there is a scorpion or spider on my bed right next to me. In fact, I believe I am awake, see the insect (which scares the heck out of me) and then I really wake up to brush it away, and it is never there, even though I swat at it like it is. One of these times, it is going to be real...and I will get bit or stung

My point being, when we dream that we are in bed, it becomes more real, because we know we are in bed and believe that we are awake, when the odds are that we were not. However, we could be. Who knows?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
She could have had what is referred to as a spontaneous abortion (early miscarriage) - with the foetus being passed in the toilet. It does happen.
Irrespective of any alien claims, how did professionals explain the disappearance?

edit on 25-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

I've had 4 miscarriages, all before 8 weeks. Even at that early stage of the pregnancy,there was NO mistake about what was hapening. The pain is just horrendous - the most awful, intense cramps, and this is accompanied by loss of blood which can go on for weeks for some women. Also loss of tissue - the lining of the womb sheds and then the actual baby comes out. The tissue looks like thin slices of liver and yu can feel it as it exits the vagina, a it kind of slowly comes out and plops in the loo and you feel and hear it and see it if you look in the loo bowl. And any pregnancy after about 6 weeks involves passing a larger lump which you FEEL coming out of you. There is absolutely no "missing" having a miscarriage. You don't just go to the loo and feel nothing. A miscarriage is painful, bloody and very obvious. If this woman had miscarried she'd damn well have known about it . It builds up over several days , with spots of blood or blood like discharge being the first sign along with dull cramps that gradually get more intense. At 3 months she'd have been in severe pain on the day it passed and would have had a lump at least the size of a golf ball come out of her . I was in agony the day my sac pased at around 7 weeks . There is no way on earth this woman would have failed to realize she has a miscarriage. This from the voice of experience !!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Ohhhhhhhhhh . . . .

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo perceptive . . . .

in other words . . .

Because the scientists, authors

had a HEART for their subjects who happened to also be VICTIMS

we can't take their work seriously.

More like . . . that post helps better display what posters to not take seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join