It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC yet another Luciferian ILLUMINATI Network ! ! !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is simply a factual induction of the blatant use of ILLUMINATI Symbology in its most Base Form by the Television Network CNBC. We all know that the American Television Network CBS already uses the All Seeing Eye as its LOGO Symbol, and to this we can now add CNBC's STOCK MARKET WATCH which also uses this same SECT's ILLUMINATI Symbol of the Eye of Horus, meaning the watchful eye of LUCIFER.

CBS's run of the mill All-Seeing-Eye LOGO

This is actually the All Seeing Eye inside the ILLUMINATI PYRAMID CAPSTONE

The Illuminati Pyramid Capstone from the Great Seal of the United States on the dollar bill

Possible origin of the Eye of Horus - a StarGate in the Helix Nebula?

Alien Control Pyramid using the Royal and Illuminati Bloodlines

The Illuminati New World Order EUGENICS Agenda

Under the Illuminati - the Luciferian Masonic Hierarchy

Luciferian Illuminati 666 Pyramid Symbolism

Threat grafitti painted next to my front door after posting Anti-Illuminati threads on ATS

They are hiding it right in our faces, not even attempting to remain discrete. Who are the bosses who call the shots and taunt us with their allegiances to Anti-Human catering to Alien takeover of the USA and the entire Planet Earth?

GENERAL ELECTRIC --(donated 1.1 million to GW Bush for his 2000 election campaign) Television Holdings: * NBC: includes 13 stations, 28% of US households. * NBC Network News: The Today Show, Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, Meet the Press, Dateline NBC, NBC News at Sunrise. * CNBC business television; MSNBC 24-hour cable and Internet news service (co-owned by NBC and Microsoft); Court TV (co-owned with Time Warner), Bravo (50%), A&E (25%), History Channel (25%). The "MS" in MSNBC means microsoft The same Microsoft that donated 2.4 million to get GW bush elected. Other Holdings: * GE Consumer Electronics. * GE Power Systems: produces turbines for nuclear reactors and power plants. * GE Plastics: produces military hardware and nuclear power equipment. * GE Transportation Systems: runs diesel and electric trains.

================================================== WESTINGHOUSE / CBS INC. Westinghouse Electric Company, part of the Nuclear Utilities Business Group of British Nuclear Fuels (BNFL) whos #1 on the Board of Directors? None other than: Frank Carlucci (of the Carlyle Group) Television Holdings: * CBS: includes 14 stations and over 200 affiliates in the US. * CBS Network News: 60 minutes, 48 hours, CBS Evening News with Dan Rather, CBS Morning News, Up to the Minute. * Country Music Television, The Nashville Network, 2 regional sports networks. * Group W Satellite Communications. Other Holdings: * Westinghouse Electric Company: provides services to the nuclear power industry. * Westinghouse Government Environmental Services Company: disposes of nuclear and hazardous wastes. Also operates 4 government-owned nuclear power plants in the US. * Energy Systems: provides nuclear power plant design and maintenance.

Who owns CNN? or MSNBC? ABC?

We can therefore target at minimum the two Chairmen of the Board who are each behind the Luciferian CBS and the Luciferian CNBC: Jeffrey R. Immelt, along with head of the Nazi Bush/Ben Laden Joint Holding Company the Carlisle Group's Frank Carlucci, we have the current CEO of Westinghouse Electric Aris Candris, retiring at the end of March splitting the presidency between two successors: Jim Ferland and Ricardo Perez.

Westinghouse CEO Candris to retire March 31

WELCOME TO THEIR PREFERRED VERSION OF HELL ON EARTH --- > HELTER SKELTER !

GS

edit on 24-1-2012 by Getsmart because: these Luciferians are treasonous half-breed bloodliners farming us and culling us for their Alien Masters!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I recommend this video...it will tell you exactly what that "all-seeing eye" means.

www.youtube.com...

Try doing your homework. A little Illumination (pun intended) is good, but blindly feeding into the mass hysteria is a mistake. You'll lose the ability to discern between hidden truth and obscure lies.
edit on CTuesdayam111124f24America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

you will get no argument from me that the media is the bus driver in the whole " control the stupid people " project that has been going on for some time, but exactly when did the Illuminati go from enlightening the world to freedom of thought, to the exact opposite of what they originally started for?

inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Starchild,

Thanks, that's just what we need here at ATS, an apologist for the Luciferian Conspiracy.

It's great that so many Masonic types here are clueless as to what operates above their level which they are fooled into thinking is lofty, simply because they have access to some aspects of how we Sheeple are manipulated. They are themselves Sheeple who are wholly owned by their Masters. Others think themselves above the bunch and Clever like their Master, manipulating public opinion spinning disinformation here or elsewhere. This is a Mirror Statement for many who cluster in this ATS forum section.

Network dude,

The "Light" of your Masonic Master Lucifer is used to BLIND the sheeple and it even seems to have worked in the case of some of his lesser disciples?

GS

edit on 24-1-2012 by Getsmart because: the Illuminati Masonic NETWORKS spread in secrecy behind locked Lodge doors and right in our face in their TV Networks!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
this all seeing eye is on the dollar bill. the nation under god is in reality the nation under lucifer ?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

this all seeing eye is on the dollar bill. the nation under god is in reality the nation under lucifer ?

You said it - and very unfortunately it does appear to have gone that way. Hopefully some of us can do something about it, at least to a certain measure especially if some of the Freemasons at lower levels in the Blue Lodges wake up and get our of there to join the opposition.

GS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
could you give some examples, what to beware of ? i think its television or part of the channels, ads, fancy clothes ? big cars are devilish, i guess.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Starchild,

Thanks, that's just what we need here at ATS, an apologist for the Luciferian Conspiracy.

It's great that so many Masonic types here are clueless as to what operates above their level which they are fooled into thinking is lofty, simply because they have access to some aspects of how we Sheeple are manipulated. They are themselves Sheeple who are wholly owned by their Masters. Others think themselves above the bunch and Clever like their Master, manipulating public opinion spinning disinformation here or elsewhere. This is a Mirror Statement for many who cluster in this ATS forum section.

Network dude,

The "Light" of your Masonic Master Lucifer is used to BLIND the sheeple and it even seems to have worked in the case of some of his lesser disciples?

GS

edit on 24-1-2012 by Getsmart because: the Illuminati Masonic NETWORKS spread in secrecy behind locked Lodge doors and right in our face in their TV Networks!

Interesting analysis. And yet, when one begins to look for the shadows that haunt his dreams, he starts to believe even those rays of hope that might otherwise have given him solace are actually simply machinations of the forces he seeks to reveal and expel.

The point here being, don't get so caught up in your declaiming and denouncing that you don't recognize coincidence or chance when you see it. These are the things the paranoia feeds on, and will eventually drive you to madness.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
These are the things the paranoia feeds on, and will eventually drive you to madness.
Too late, sadly.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Network dude,

GS

Oh, I thought you were talking about the Illuminati. So this is just another piss poor attempt at painting the masons with your all encompassing "devil worshiping" brush.

Please go back to your life, frightened of every corner, afraid LUCIFER might pop out and somehow transform from a mistranslation to an evil controller of Hell.

BTW, is there any chance you want to answer this question?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So? Change the channel to to be a non-illuminati network...if you think there is one. Maybe the NBC peacock is causing you stress as well?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Is this the same Lucifer/Satan that I do not beleive in but you have met on a personal level as claimed in prior posts? That Lucifer? You need to address your Luciferian obssession and stop projecting.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I would like to point out that according to Morals & Dogma, Pike stated freemasonry has everything to do with Lucifer.."Put no strange Gods before me"..its Jesus or anti-Jesus...So that basically leaves who?Prodestants/7th day I would say?

Judging by the outlay of D.C., being a freemason I think you either understand this fully or belong to something that has kept you incredibly uninformed..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Im new here so forgive me, this is so over the top i can't tell if the OP is serious or if this is supposed to be some type of comic parody.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
I would like to point out that according to Morals & Dogma, Pike stated freemasonry has everything to do with Lucifer...

I would like to point out that it is obvious that you have never read Pike's Morals and Dogma, otherwise you would not have made a statement that you could not have backed up with using quotes from the book.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
no I didn't quote the book, that was a commandment...It seems it is you who are unaware of Mr. Pike's Morals & Dogma. So answer this, by what name does he call God? I pray to Jesus, see that was easy.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
no I didn't quote the book...

No need to state the obvious. We all know you did not read it either.

It seems it is you who are unaware of Mr. Pike's Morals & Dogma.

If I were unaware how would I know that your statement has no basis in fact?

So answer this, by what name does he call God? I pray to Jesus, see that was easy.

Since he was an Epsicopalian he would have used the same name as you. See, that was even easier.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

Im new here so forgive me, this is so over the top i can't tell if the OP is serious or if this is supposed to be some type of comic parody.

I've been here a while and I can't tell either...if that's any comfort...

But after reading the OP's signature, I would say that he's on par with this thread.

Still, was worth reading if only for the entertainment value.

Oh, and Welcome to ATS JoshF !!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It’s been patently obvious to me for some time now that there’s an agenda to control the world by systematically manipulating minds and moulding the opinions of the masses, as not a single bit of information passes through the minions of Earths self proclaimed overlords without some sort of spin or agenda. It certainly comes as no surprise that CNBC are parading around Illuminati symbolism.

CNBC under General Electric is 1 of the 6 media companies that exist, ALL six of these companies get their news from Reuters and the Associated Press. Reuters owns AP and the Rothschilds own Reuters.

The Rothchilds are one of the prominent controlling bloodlines and banking families and have their half blood claws in many distasteful pies.

The Israeli Supreme Court in Jerusalem was founded and constructed by the Rothschilds.

Pyramid with all seeing Luciferian (Satanic/Draconian) Eye from the Israeli Supreme Court

Here’s a very bold statement by the Israel minion’s minions also incorporating the Pyramid and all seeing eye.

And for good measure… here’s the Illuminati/Masonic connection on the American 1 dollar bill.

The Rothschilds have also had significant control over the scientific community and roles within MI5/British intelligence.

This is the British intelligence agency’s logo incorporating the Pyramid and all seeing eye.

This is the British intelligence GCHQ's head office, an all seeing eye!

edit on 24-1-2012 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join