It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RP supporters: Are you losing hope now that Ron Paul has no chance of winning the nomination?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ron Paul was destroyed completely in SC, and he will probably do much worse in moderate Florida. Is it time congressman Paul honorably drops out of the race, rather than lose 10 more states and then embarrassingly withdraw out of the race?

It should be apparent that the conservative of people of America have made it very clear that they don't want Ron Paul representing their party thus far.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ron Paul never had a chance to begin with. I don't know why folks actually ever thought he could.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Someone will be along soon to explain how this is all a conspiracy and lies, and how Ron Paul will still miraculously win and be president of the world.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
Ron Paul was destroyed completely in SC, and he will probably do much worse in moderate Florida. Is it time congressman Paul honorably drops out of the race, rather than lose 10 more states and then embarrassingly withdraw out of the race?

It should be apparent that the conservative of people of America have made it very clear that they don't want Ron Paul representing their party thus far.

As far as honesty goes, he's a problem even for his own party... if he gets elected, they'll prolly have to shoot him.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He will win.

link   
The message he is spreading is powerful, and hopefully it helps to wake some people up. He does more for this fixer upper dying country by waking people up.

He inspires and helps to empower a generation of intelligent young people, and others.

To answer your question, no.

edit on 23-1-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: Eta

link   
Think outside the box. Think of how many people Ron Paul shook and woke up to some radical policys .

Think about how many people Ron Paul showed alternative more productive ways to get the country on its feet.

Last election , he helped spread the message.

This election he did alot more.

Who knows what might happen next election.

The point is he is doing it grass roots style and its working.

The number of followers and supporters grows year after year .

We already know his chances are very slim to none to win the nomination . But there is an education factor of the masses that your forgetting.

Which is just as important if not more then the nomination!

ron paul ftw!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

Why does this bring you such joy?

Even if Ron Paul were to get the legitimate popular vote, he would never be allowed in to the White House by the US Government.

Remember, Al Gore won the popular vote in 2000...

Ron Paul is not cooperating with lobbyists, corporations, etc. and will never be made POTUS for those reasons alone

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Go Ron Paul!!

link   
Nope the race is far from over buddy.

link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
He will win.

I like your enthusiasm.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

I personally am not losing hope. Ron Paul has awakened (many more) people to how much trouble this country is in.

Also...I keep thinking...I wonder what Rand Paul may do in the future? Who knows...he may run for President one of these days...and pick up where his Father Ron left off.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

This is exactly why I will vote for him. Rather he can win or not, I will not stand by and do nothing because " it wouldn't do any good to vote for him" I will do what I believe is right, as I want everyone else to do. If you want four more years of the same, that's on you. If that's what it takes to feel better about yourself, that's on you. And you are partly right. Whoever has the support of the lobbyists, pharma, media, banks, MIC, wins and pushes their agenda.

But that's exactly what is so wrong with this country. If we need revolution, so be it, but I'm going to exhaust all options available before that. This isn't exactly directed at you, but at the point you, and others I know have made

edit on 23-1-2012 by IFeelForty because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2012 by IFeelForty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
yea ive noticed the number of "RON PAUL IS THE NEXT MESSIAH!!" threads have declined...

it still boggles my mind to think that people actually believe their votes count towards electing the next pupp-- i mean president

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
For the betterment of the USA and the world we need to pray that ron paul wins.I cant imagine why people would vote for anyone other than Dr Paul. Must be nice on thier planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ha, too funny. 1st of all Ron Paul absolutely killed it at the debate in SC. Did you watch the same debate I did? Why he got such a small percentage beats me. Why Newt got the percentage HE got, is a mystery. The only reason I can come up with in my 'stupid' mind is people are listening to crap like this crap you are posting on ATS. Your opinion really doesn't matter here. I can assure you 99% of the people that are looking at your thread are saying, "what a douche". Ron Paul killed that debate, and ya know what?, he is doing pretty damn good RIGHT NOW in florida. He is the ONLY candidate who has a perfect track record of consistently stating what NEEDS to be done for America and many of his predictions from over a decade ago have become a reality today. If Ron Paul does not become president of the North American Union, ha, it will be the sole result of a corrupt ass system just as we saw in Iowa. O wait, AND New Hampshire when dead people were given voting ballots. Psh!!! Puh-leeze. If you want to post a thread, at least make an ounce of sense you re re. Again, 99% of the people looking at this thread wonder WTF you are smokin', has to be that Crack, not the stuff that SHOULD be legal.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
this is what Im talking about....

this new influx of members has convoluted the content of this web site..

take your lame ideas somewhere else..
at least back it up with some points for discussion. I'd like to hear if you have any?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have more faith in Ron Paul as the days go on. Look at the debates, Gingrich and Romney both have dealt some serious blows against each other. Gingrich is pretty much done now that the whole Freddie Mac thing is out there. And Romney's tax information could potentially doom him.

Or are people really this stupid and going to vote for these guys who take tons of money out of the average American's pockets?

I haven't lost faith, and Ron Paul said he wasn't focusing on Florida. Why would he? Romney has spent an enormous amount of advertising on Florida to grab the "older" vote who really wouldn't back RP much anyways. More like a chess game, RP is moves ahead while everyone else berates each other exposing more and more about each other while.....RP really doesn't have much dirt. It would have been exposed by now, they tried playing the racist and crazy view, we see how that turned out, hes still there.

I mean sure we can elect sleazy, greedy, two faced politicians and continue down the same road we've been traveling the last decade. Or maybe vote someone than a cardboard cutout into office. I mean, which do people really want in office? Every vote against RP is an uninformed American who is ready to grind out and make the same people money while they just get by day to day.

We have the internet, there is way more information about each and every candidate than what the MSM is showing. People are just too lazy to actually do some research on the person they are voting for to be the commander in chief.

I laugh at these threads, they are pretty funny.
edit on 23-1-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He may not win this year. But he is getting a huge message out to many who were never aware his much trouble this country is in. He isn't the joke candidate that Trump and some others have called him. He has the best overall message and ideas that I have heard from a politician, much less a presidential candidate in a long time.

He is making a difference already. Even if he isn't elected. I hope he is. The problem he has to overcome is years of the American sheeple accepting the current idiocracy of modern politics. He does still have a shot at winning delegates. He will never be allowed to win the Presidency. But he can not be stopped from opening peoples eyes to issues that have been ignored by the sheeple for way too long.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
yea ive noticed the number of "RON PAUL IS THE NEXT MESSIAH!!" threads have declined...

it still boggles my mind to think that people actually believe their votes count towards electing the next pupp-- i mean president

Sitting back and accepting it is what is wrong with this country. Its a shame that nothing will change with attitudes like this.

Seriously, take charge of your damn lives. Its a pity that things will get to the point where everyone will cry and blame someone when there is nobody to blame but themselves.

The only reason they hold the power is because we have been conditioned to believe we can't change the outcome.
edit on 23-1-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join