It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will his big Wembly gig be the end of Mr David Icke???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
According to the David Icke site, he recently mocked the claims that THEY are out to destroy him this year...

God bless the man, as he's ramping up for what's shaping to be a truly epic event at Wembley later this year...

I pray that he gets his message out there as full-on as ever, given its likely to be one of-- or if not-- THE biggest audience he's had, given the capacity of the venue...

But if he's taken down, we'll all feel a shift in conciousness. And I for one don't like to ponder it...

So... what do you think?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

What? Can you provide more details, links, quotes, etc? I have no idea what you're talking about. Then again, I don't follow Icke, although I do enjoy him.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Hi friend...

Quite simply, just go to

davidicke.com

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yeah I'm glancing over the site but don't see what you're talking about

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Yeah I'm glancing over the site but don't see what you're talking about

Same here.

Can the Op please copy n paste what they mean please

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
But if he's taken down, we'll all feel a shift in conciousness. And I for one don't like to ponder it...

So... what do you think?

Any "shift in consciousness" as a result of eliminating David Icke's paranois psychotic ramblings from the earth would be a positive event I would look forward to. The reptilians will have to scramble to get another spokesman for their cause. It would be a good thing.
edit on 1/22/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

well if he's smart...he would make a journal or document his speech before he goes "live" with it...you'd figure a man like icke would do that...

well just have to wait and see

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I ought to of been more clearer there friends, but his own remark of 'being taken down' was in his headline bit a few weeks back, and came about in a defiant shout out of how he's not afraid.

He also said on two occasions how he's got some on-going legal case someone's brought against him.

And as for the Wembley gig, its been advertised on his site for a while...

My hypothosis is, in a very David Icke perspective on matters I might add, what if he's sowing the seeds of his own demise by doing a Jacko style This Is It event...

Mass media, mass ticket sales, mass appeal of 2012 and all our jumbled thoughts...

In short, my phase of 'a shift in consciousness' if they got to him, is that how different such a site at this would be if a giant as him was eliminated in this year of all years!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

He said that the Wembley Arena and the Wembley complex in general have many major energy lines passing through including one that he has dubbed ‘London’s Mary Line’ which flows through ‘an alignment of churches all dedicated to Saint Mary, running from St. Mary's at Harrow on the Hill through St Mary's Willesden, St Marylebone (Mary-le-bone) and on to St Mary le Strand in central London’.

‘The energy of this line is the nurturing protective energy of “the Divine Mother” archetype and a very healing influence. Certainly plenty for you to tap into and be empowered/inspired by for your event. And a great place to plug into the collective consciousness of the nation to wake the buggers up.’

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Knowing him, it would just be a publicity/advertising campaign.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Nice.
Seems to me it'll be a good wake-up call to many first-timers going along "cause its 2012" so more power to him...

Imagine a joint-event with Alex Jones, Jim Marrs, Nick Pope, all these names-- the good and the bad and everyone in between, it'd be a monumental thing to experience if they took to a stage like Wembley...

Maybe next time round....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Would be an epic event if he sells the place out because then I'd truly know the world's gone mad for wasting money on listening to his whackjob theories and claims.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I would say it's this...

Wembley arena tour

www.davidicke.com... 2-

www.davidicke.com...

It's right there on his site
edit on 22/1/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Thats not entirely fair, friend.

A significant portion of topics discussed on ATS, as well as elsewhere, have come to be so on account of the lectures Icke's given...

He's shed light on a lot and had an infuence on so many fields of research, its akin to the legacy of Tolkien on fantasy literature, or Speilberg and Lucas on filmmaking, or Stan Lee in regards of comic books...

In other words-- well, no--- that's the truth!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Icke is confused yes but he`s serious about his laims , and weather theyre true or not , i respect him for sticking to his guns for all these years , and turning the abuse he gets into positive thoughts.

Wembly wont change a thing for him, and if "they" wanted him dead , he`d be dead by now.
edit on 22-1-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
According to the David Icke site, he recently mocked the claims that THEY are out to destroy him this year...

God bless the man, as he's ramping up for what's shaping to be a truly epic event at Wembley later this year...

I pray that he gets his message out there as full-on as ever, given its likely to be one of-- or if not-- THE biggest audience he's had, given the capacity of the venue...

So... what do you think?

My guess is that you think he is damned near God. Right?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't get all of the David Icke Bashing that goes on.

I have watched a lot of his videos, and I would say 95% of the videos are great.

for instance the oxford university speech he did.

it covers a lot of topics which in my book are bang on.

then the last 10 mins is where the lizards appear, which i don't buy into.

but the rest of it is just as good as any other person trying to wake the world up.

so why do people hate him so much?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
People HATE him, not because of what says or thinks or writes about, but-- quite simply-- because he INSPIRES people to think differently, and the moment they do so it becomes like the old Homer Simpson joke, that a new thought then pushes something old out of their brain!!

And Icke seeks only to do that.

To inspire us to THINK....

And whether it on account of him, or not, we're on ATS, so something-- or someone-- must've triggered that....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A lot of what Icke says is stolen ideas that he has further developed further into his own agenda which equates to the high price of tickets and DVD sales. He has become a product, cashing in on peoples need for an alternative prospective on the mundane truth that life can be tedious at times. I have reservations about what his real agenda is because there seems to be a void within the construct of his speeches and the Icke message?

He tells people to wake up and is seeking to empower the masses by delivering hitherto previously unknown information relating to all things conspiracy black government projects secret societies and lizard manipulators? I see no offer of a solution or any substantiated proof that backs up some of his insane claims.

Having said this I actually quite like the man but he isn't very original and has latched on to a commodity that provides him with a sustainable income. There is no doubting that he is the most coherent conspiracy theorist and a very intelligent man but for me I think it's just a very entertaining con designed to justify his insanity a provide a lavish lifestyle because people love this stuff and he knows it.

David Icke is mentally ill IMO but he's harmless, just imagine if by some strange twist of fate he were to be assassinated? what would that do to the world of conspiracy?
edit on 27-1-2012 by captaincosmic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by captaincosmic

I agree!!!

My notion for this thread was that maybe he's going to do Michael Jackson-style "This Is It" event; and either...

a) Call it a day and 'retire'

b) Put forth a shocking new theory, or theories...

c) Present EVIDENCE to his old theories, or maybe my hypothetical 'new ones'...

d) Or THEY -- whoever THEY are--- will bump him off... (Real, or staged...)

Or maybe...

Maybe it'd just be a really cool gig and that said, I like the rest of us here, wish him all the best!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join