It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rage Against The Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And now ya do what they told'ja. NOT!
I've been sitting here with headphones on, listening to Rage Against The Machine, do their song, Killing In The Name Of, and I kept thinking of all the OWS 99%, then I wondered if there was a vid with these two elements together in it.
Yup.
All the while, I keep having this really strong intuitive feeling, that after the harsh cold weather subsides, a tidal wave of furious crowds, is going to surge, and I feel it will be huge'r and more formidable than previous. Anyone else been having these kinds of intuitions and obsessions? I sure would like to be at one of these crazy events, but with a webcam in hand and at the ready, of course.
Anyone got vidmuzic to post which inspires revolution?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"American dreams"

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
theres that one they used on the live feeds, 'which side are you on' and 'the revolution will not be televised'

you'll probably find it on youtube until it gets shut down on tuesday.

ed: songs are not rage songs, but if I had to pick one it wouldn't be bombtrack cause there wouldn't be a street left afterwards xD (maybe wake up)
edit on 21/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Interesting they didn't play this one, from their less acclaimed album, The Battle of Los Angeles.
I remember when it was all over the news:
Sorry about the ads, Rage has always rocked.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2012 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks Oaktree, for your vid here, it's a goody! ("anti family and pro terrorist" Ah hahahahahah ) Makes me want more than ever, to be in a OWS event. Those are classic American living history being made, our "interesting times". I think about all the people who are slaves, -most- of the hours and days of their lives, for chickensh*t wages, those who even have a job now. I think of homeless families. I think of free energy secrets being withheld and supressed. I think about, how in the year 2012, there are -still- wooden poles and sagging cords outside, carrying Thomas Edison's expensive electricity, how people are still...using land line tele phones, while they drive around outside in cars that still guzzle gasoline and belch stinky exhaust. Just like was the case when I was born back in the late 1950's, and just like was the case when my parents were born back in the late 1930's. Oh but granted, I'm no NWO carbon tax global warming sheep. As I recollect the reason I entered military service back in 1980, because my hometown (and the rest of this country for that matter,) were in economic decline, and are -still- in economic decline, as I think of all the non stop endless war since WWII,....Korea, Vietnam, South America, "Iran/Contra", Iraq, Albania, Iraq again, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran,......all the innocent babies, children, toddlers, old people, mothers, men, soldiers, civillians, who needlessly suffered and died
We need to rage against this machine en mass, and be ENRAGED.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Saucerwench because: correction

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
And of course, the revolution will have to be funkified.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I love funk, Chasing.
Here is a vid, Chicago 1968. No music in it, though. But there's crying, which is music to evil. It looks just like the OWS stuff. Nothing has changed. All those children wanted, was for a false flag war of lies and needless deaths, to cease. They wanted peace and freedom for all. And were brutalized for that. Those Ones and the Occupiers now, are soldiers, laying their bodies on the front lines in the ongoing American revolution.I can tell you for certain, that I would not put myself in a place so that national security police could beat and arrest me. I like being comfortable, warm, safe, in routine. How noble and brave is that? Not very, I know.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Love Rage:

new topics

top topics

join