It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Denies Obama Motion To Quash Subpoena

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

That's not what I've read.
And that has been confirmed by others.

The information goes from the doh to the paper.
The family doesn't give that info to the paper.

I've never read anything like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Grey, you don't understand what I'm saying. The grandparents didn't have to call that info in to the newspaper. All the grandparents had to do was file for a Certificate of Birth with the DOH for the DOH to send it to the newspaper.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
All the grandparents had to do was file for a Certificate of Birth with the DOH for the DOH to send it to the newspaper.

That was done by the hospital, not the grandparents....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by spoor
Where are the same records released by all previous presidents? None of them released any more than Obama, so why demand the first black President release theirs....

BOOM! There it is .. the race card.
Buddy .. it has NOTHING to do with skin color. Jeeze ... It has everything to do with transparency and the fact that his past is totally fogged in. It has everything to do with the fact that Americans have a right to know if their POTUS meets the requirements as set out by the US Constitution.

The ONLY reason Americans are questioning Obama is because his past is so convoluted - his past includes his birth and 'convoluted' includes the two very fake 'birth certificates' that have been put forth as being 'authentic'. No other president has had these issues in their lives ... convoluted past and fake birth certificates being issued.

As for those who have ran for POTUS - It was a question in McCains case for a while (TAKE NOTE - HE IS NOT BLACK!!), but Washington DC issued an official statement of citizenship and that McCain meet the requirements to run for POTUS.

LEFT WING - New York Times questioning McCain (WHO IS WHITE) being a natural born citizen

Text of Resolution 511 - McCain a citizen and can run for POTUS

Jeeeze ... the freak'n race card brought up again. :shk:
edit on 1/21/2012 by FlyersFan because: spelling

Not only McCain but Romney as well.
www.thepostemail.com...

Following, in chronological order, are excerpts from stories in the New York Times about George W. Romney’s natural born citizenship:
obamaballotchallenge.com...

Actually unbridled hypocrisy, that they were all over George Romney and later John McCain, but NOT “Barack Hussein Obama.” Then, at last weekend’s debate, Lie-beral commentator Juan Williams brought up the subject of Romney’s father’s Mexican birth, but quickly shunted off into another immigration issue. How sly. The audience was NOT pleased. Juan, baby, why not bring up “Obama’s” father’s foreign, non-citizen, deported self at the very next opportunity?

Do not question the, Won.

edit on 093131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You continuously repeating yourself without any new links on that statement, doesn't make it a fact.

Got any other sources to back that statement up with?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

www.factcheck.org...

Do you have any links at all to refute the claim?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Sorry, Obama writing a letter stating he was born there doesn't count.

As for the DOH, they have only claimed that he was born in Hawaii, not a hospital, and we all know that they've come out and made two questionable statements prior to that, first time only saying that his records were on file with the DOH, but wouldn't confirm that he was born in Hawaii. Look up the history of what's gone on within the DOH itself since this all started.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That's not what I've read.
And that has been confirmed by others.

The information goes from the doh to the paper.
The family doesn't give that info to the paper.

I've never read anything like that.

link to ATS Post BC Procedures Florida here

WHO FILES
A birth record must be filed by the hospital administrator or designated representative of the
facility where the birth occurred, physician, midwife, or other person in attendance at the
birth.
If there is no person in attendance at the birth, the father, mother, or person in charge of the
premises where the birth occurred, must report the facts of birth to the local registrar within
five days. The local registrar then has responsibility for the preparation and registration of
this record.

The DOH sends the notice to the paper. But Grandma and Grampa can report the birth if it did not happen in a hospital. In which case there would be no long form. There is a ton of information about this online and in the other thread. It is getting to be a pretty long thread though. Hard to read it all.

I also read that by the number on the BC they think it must have been reported to a branch office not the one that either of the hospitals use. I don't remember exactly where I read it but it was on an ATS thread for sure.

So, the circumstantial evidence that I am aware of points to born not in either if the big hospitals there. Can not say where though. Mom was enrolled in school on the mainland in September though so she must have been traveling right after the birth, or maybe born at sea?
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

www.factcheck.org...

Do you have any links at all to refute the claim?

You've brought up factcheck before. Why do you think they are any more trustworthy than say Wikipedia?

I have this great idea. lets make a website filled with stuff we believe in and call it factcheck. People will think everything here is 100% factual.

Truth is Factcheck has been wrong many times. Facts are only as good as the sources research done and the spin placed on them. Just like anywhere else on the net, you cannot trust everything you read. For every factcheck link you give someone somewhere has a good reason to dispute it. I don't think the truth can ever be really known. People are human, they do the best they can and sometimes color the facts to fix the bias. A fact can be wrong written in stone in some legal paper and when factcheck gets a hold of it claims it must be true because it's in a legal document. With corrupt government, this happens all the time.

Do you really trust the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania not to have any bias on their factcheck website? There is no way you can be 100% sure they do not.
edit on 21-1-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Of course Obama is a fraud! But i'm wondering if he was breed and trained for this job by the elites? There are two reasons I knew he was going to be president way before the election. One was that he recieved Secert Service protection almost a full year before the Democrates picked they're presidential nominee. Two, the acceptance stage that was built for him in Chicago's park was huge and elaborate. It was in an area that was large enough to hold a million people! John Mccain's on the other hand was cheap and small. It looked like it was just thrown together and ribbions and banners were placed all over it! Thats my thoughts on the subject.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yea I'm pretty sure this is a joke and won't lead anywhere.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You let it go through so that all further avenues of legal attack are exhausted and this becomes the precedent to deny futher claims. Quite simple really...or maybe I'm dumb.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
The law, the court, the US Constitution,... are colorblind.

And that is the reason that Obama is the legal POTUS, despite what racist birthers want to believe.

Spoor, did it ever occur to you that "birthers" as you call them might not actually be racist, but simply don't believe the cartoon BCs and sketchy 'evidence' that have been presented so far? Do you think this country is all that racist, since they VOTED for a black man? (half black)

The FACT is, Obama is the worst president we've had, even worse than W. Think that might have anything to do with it? But no, you liberals throw the race card anytime you have no other argument.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Do you think this country is all that racist, since they VOTED for a black man? (half black)

How do you know they didn't just vote for his white half but just now want the black half out of office?

Technically, he only counts as 4/5 of a person -- (1 + 3/5) / 2, at least in their eyes and we need a whole president, not 80% of one.
edit on 1/21/2012 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
All this good energy being wasted chasing rabbits down some very deep and dark holes!
Whether Obama is or isn't a legitimate president and whether he stays or goes won't change the dilemna the world is in right now.
So Obama is impeached and you get Hillary, is that not just out of the frying pan into the fire?
The President of the United Snakes is a figurehead only! Heads of state are allowed to make the small potato decisions in order to appear to the masses like they are the leader! Otherwise it would become a bit obvious as to what is really going on.
Lies are demonic and should always be brought out into the light, and if these are lie,s then well and good, but this will have absolutely no impact on the evil agenda that has been foisted on Humanity.
Clinton lied about his sexual encounter. Bush lied about wmd. they are all liars,sorry to burst some of your bubbles.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Ok. Name calling AND playing the race card? Really? Do your research, ( start with learning what a PDF is!), have your opinion, live your life. Just because you disagree with someone else's belief doesn't make you correct... just discredits anything you might say. Oh the rant I'm suppressing...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by consulmollard
Of course Obama is a fraud! But i'm wondering if he was breed and trained for this job by the elites? There are two reasons I knew he was going to be president way before the election. One was that he recieved Secert Service protection almost a full year before the Democrates picked they're presidential nominee. Two, the acceptance stage that was built for him in Chicago's park was huge and elaborate. It was in an area that was large enough to hold a million people! John Mccain's on the other hand was cheap and small. It looked like it was just thrown together and ribbions and banners were placed all over it! Thats my thoughts on the subject.

Well, yea, and he had to have Bill Ayers, write his book for him so he could have a history full of false stories.

www.americanthinker.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

I hear in the black back rooms of Chi town, Obama's handlers are greeted by a kiss on their hand.

books.google.com... hl=en&sa=X&ei=HewaT_-xBYXo2gW4gt3qCw&sqi=2&ved=0CDoQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q&f=false
edit on 113131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by kawika
The law, the court, the US Constitution,... are colorblind.

And that is the reason that Obama is the legal POTUS, despite what racist birthers want to believe.

Spoor, did it ever occur to you that "birthers" as you call them might not actually be racist, but simply don't believe the cartoon BCs and sketchy 'evidence' that have been presented so far? Do you think this country is all that racist, since they VOTED for a black man? (half black)

The FACT is, Obama is the worst president we've had, even worse than W. Think that might have anything to do with it? But no, you liberals throw the race card anytime you have no other argument.

yup...myself, being a white middle aged man, have heard plenty of racist remarks toward all the "black and brown people", and that's here in california. to think there isn't a whole boatload of white racists down in the south is just plain ignorant. i have been to the south, and there are plenty of them.

i don't know why you people keep at this "birther" thing....it's obvious you wouldn't believe the original hospital document anyway....you would all be saying that was "doctored' too, if it was shown.
i frankly think that any right-wing racist should not even qualify for any elected office. they should be able to show with documentation, that they have been fair to all americans. prove to voters that they have made sound, ethical judgements in their life, if not?...they are disqualified, period.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
If this woman thinks she's actually going to get the POTUS to appear in court, she's delusional.

What will likely happen, if anything at all, is there will be copies of the documents in question sent to the court, the judge will look them over, declare everything in order and she'll be lucky if she doesn't get slapped with a malicious litigation charge.

I'm not surprised the other two attorneys filed to be severed from this case. They're smart enough to know better.

You sir are a government official, Stick the documents where it hurts because this man is getting impeached!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I love these guys that keep posting shots of supposed old newspapers.Like that has more merit than an actual certificate.You believe what a copy of a copy of a copy of a microfiche says, which could have more easily been faked than a certificate and you blindly believe what TPTB tell you is the truth.You just keep throwing them out there and going case solved.Your as pathetic as the staged Donald Trump birth certificate fiasco where he and he alone solved the mystery and he proclaimed the president is a legitimate citizen.He's just another puppet in the system who pretends to be on one side but actually like all the rest, all work for the same boss.
The more the world and intelligent free thinking people wake up to the system , the more transparent all the tricks become and the mind sees through all the old games.
Barrack Obama is a fraud always has been and always will be.He was groomed by one of the most corrupt people on the planet, Henry Kissinger and when people look at that fact alone it speaks volumes about who Barrack Obama really is.
Birth certificate defenders are as transparent as the system itself.If you believe he's legitimate than why keep trolling threads and trying to convince people otherwise? if your conviction and arguments were strong there would be no need to keep trying to convince people you don't like anyway's.
I am a realist though and I doubt very much TPTB will let Barrack Obama take the stand in this issue.
He is the most obedient puppet TPTB have ever had as a president and they will not allow anything to disrupt that fact.
This has always been an interesting sideshow but it is only one in a circus of sideshows that is Barrack Obama, the majority of American people still need to remove the wool that has been pulled over their eyes and really see the crimes that are being committed beyond the birther issue.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join