It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirituality for the few.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You! You! You want spirituality for the whole of mankind?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
whatever makes people feel better i suppose

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

hell why does my post feel useless again.. phew.....

For one thing you seem to be speaking to someone not there. Whom is You? Who want spirituality for the whole world? I see that you have posted many threads and recieved many stars and flags, so you know how to post, people do not know how to respond to posts like this, bit disorganized.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Since materialism(greed+money+power+illusion)=life in today's world

I think spirituality(peace, equality, self) > materialism. So bad people need this wake up call.

edit on 20-1-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Spirituality is the basis of moral, and helps you feel connected to the world. In other words, it's what gives the world meaning, instead of being reduced to an organic rock being pulverized by a race of intelligent monsters.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I completely disagree.

Hear my teacher:

This world does not want me
This world does not care
And I am a product of this world
Confused, I'd say that's fair
This pain will never leave me
It's scarred upon my brain
Destroying everything that brought this
Just to keep me, just to keep me sane

A hatred burns inside me
Emotion out of hand
But I've the will to focus this
Survive, contrive, command
From pain come a courage
The strength from injustice
The rage to overcome it all
An open mind
With a closed fist

I hope you all had a good laugh!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We need an NWO. I never thought i'de say it
We've been trapped in this current paradigm of spiritual and physical slavery. The 'Old world order' is what it is called. We've been living it. Don't frear 'the NWO', its already been happening. ITs up to us to stop it.

We need an NWO.
We need a One world religion (religion causes a lot of problems in itself) (This will only happen if the true religion is revealed, then people will have no question changing their beliefs to the right ones, me thnks)
A one world government, for the people, by the people
For the betterment of humanity.

It could happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Spirituality should not be imposed, but if we could somehow create a NWO that nurtures spirituality and promotes peace and stability without forcing materialism and consumerism upon us, we may just have a chance at evolving into an intelligent species.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I rather be free and in peace and unified with everything that is good, and everyone, I love the spirit world more than I love this world, at least they all know how to give you love and show you love, here nobody loves each other or loves anything any more. In spirit world love is very important.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Azuresky,

I thought you just were zapped with tremendous insight, a awakening of some sort. It might be contradicting some but life is darn crazycool man. yeah, and within five minutes it just doesn't rock anymore. But still, :echo on: life can be very cool. :echo off:

Life is GREAT!

I know you would say that.. The very best my friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Its not useless, its truthful. All that can ever be done if the conditions are improved is to allow the process to naturally occur. Perhaps that what this plane is for. You either carry on dreaming or you awaken. The choice is always there.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I really have come to the conclusion that there an extemely few amount of people that "KNOW"...

All that being said....I'm a bottom line sort...so bottom line...

Beliefs are inabelers...

Truth is a destoyer...(caveat...truth will destroy your believe systems..leaving you destitute)

Anything that needs validation or adulation or reformation or salvation is probably not for me! Those would be the evil or negative forces.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

To be open to spirituality, you are allowing youself to be open to the idea of the soul when one successfully finds inner spiritual peace they will ascend to an advanced race with no need for conflict.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
yeah, ok.

I once made a claim christianity being spirituality. Quite because of yeah, they've got the holy spirit. God is a spirit does the bible tell. I don't know. Don't hit me because of this but somehow, yeah somehow. I just went to a catholic school as a child. This is getting nowhere.

Ascension. That was something 'out-of-the-book-Jesus' did. What the $*/?

well whatever.

yeah, I know nothing about the subject. I'll go for a drink. Spirituality is also about drinking. HA! Spirituality in practice. How did it tell again. Relgion without works is dead.

don't throw rocks a ufo's. oh yeah, those lights shifting towards the universe. Those are people ascending. Never understood the ascension phenomenon. hm. I get to seem a bit rude here. We don't ascend do we now people?

When will the sh*t come off of the fan.

'peeking at the little back book besides me'....h...h....holy scripture.

Belief I've been denied I suppose. What the hell do I need to become.

the end.

I'm off for a drink.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

One problem with that. You want a NWO that promotes peace, spirituality, and love. But this NWO that is coming will promote control over mankind, enslaving its freedom for the productivity of the leaders' twisted ends.

Mankind must evolve to accept peace. Right now, it can only accept violence and mastership, for those are the only solutions that will appease its paranoid mind, as driven by its primitive instincts.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When you said primitive I read Satan. Fallen angel, father of murder and lies. Primitive.

kewl

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I completely disagree.

Hear my teacher:

This world does not want me
This world does not care
And I am a product of this world
Confused, I'd say that's fair
This pain will never leave me
It's scarred upon my brain
Destroying everything that brought this
Just to keep me, just to keep me sane

A hatred burns inside me
Emotion out of hand
But I've the will to focus this
Survive, contrive, command
From pain come a courage
The strength from injustice
The rage to overcome it all
An open mind
With a closed fist

I hope you all had a good laugh!

Well, not much to say ... I was talking seriously on this one. Anyway, I read those lines, some makes some sense, others not. Pain is not a bad thing when you know what it can bring to you. Pain is inevitable to be honest.

Although, there is a bit of pessimism in these. Reading through these it makes some sense.

Just to say, spirituality is to everyone who embrace it, because in the end, it comes to understanding who we deeply really are.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join