It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are some must have apps for the iphone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
G'day I've bought and iphone 3g (I know its old but don't want to lash out on the new ones yet).

Just wondering are some must have apps for iphone 3g
please provide a brief description aswell.
thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The ATS app is really good!...oh wait

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Hmm there are many good ones. Quick Elements is a really good app. It has seven different periodic tables on it, each color-coded in a different fashion to help you see things about the elements. AND touch an element to get its name and g/mol of course like in typical tables, BUT go to more info for a completely detailed look into its chemical properties including its ionic charge, e- configuration, LDS. Atomic properties, mechanical properties, physical properties, are also included. It's very nice
Oh and I forgot to say... it is free. FREE!

Let me know if you want some other good free math/science app names, I got a bunch.

BTW I have a 3g iPod. Gets the job done just fine

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Stellarium, Planets,SkyView I have tons on my 4s what kinda apps are you looking for?
edit on 19-1-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

I have a thread on this actually...

Heres a bunch of my favs

Apps

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Words with Friends is great

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Games are always fun.

Right now I'm addicted to Keetles

A real secret gem for the iPhone.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have a droid, but get an app that lets you take panoramic pictures. I took one of fenway park the other night that was awesome. And if by chance you ski/snowboard or bike, get a speedometer one. It said our fastest speed(50mph) and showed our route on the mountain. Droid and iphone apps differ but they're easy to find.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Seriously though...why no ATS app? It'd be awesome!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The moron test
Vegas towers

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is there a Reptilian app so we can see who is our evil overlords?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
mad pad
alex jones radio
uno
dizzypad
imdb

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I would pay good money for a cell phone with a rotary dial, but I would settle for an app that uses the touch screen as a rotary dial. I don't know why, but I think that would be cool.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If I may...I just moved from a Blackberry to an HTC Windows phone and the selections are quite similar from what I can see in Apps. (Not for BB..those were too limited for me).

1). Redlaser = Scans bar codes and cross checks Net sale sites for a selection of retail and used pricing for what you're looking at. (hint... Books at yardsales
Few actually know what they have)

2). a MUST have. The U.S. Constitution App. You never know when someone will argue basic black and white Constitutional text. People don't appreciate being proven absolutely hard WRONG..but I sure enjoy it on occasion.

3). I'm assuming Iphones have it too but the "Nooooo!" as recorded from LOTR and our favorite little Hobbit. It's priceless in the right situation.

4. Remote Control for my home PC...and I'm still learning this one, but it's incredible so far. Think.....P.C. HDMI cabled to the big screen TV...and your phone is the ultimate TV remote to select 'net based programming to watch without the Computer even being in the same room.

and last... for what I'd personally suggest.. Gasbuddy. There is nothing like seeing the lowest 10-15 station prices in your own town..and usually updated within the last hour or two.

Have fun with your new smartphone! Life may never be the same again.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I use an android but it has similar apps like iPhone download the game called angry birds, its an addictive game for sure!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Sometimes the simplest apps are the best and most used.
The flashlight app "Light" always comes in handy.

Gotta respect the algorithms behind "Shazam"

Useless apps can be cool too.
"ZombieBooth" and "Ghost Radar" are cool but worthless

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HallamFoe

that was great.

Yeah I've been waiting for it for quite some time myself. For as long as we've been around and as large as the site is, one would have thought there would have been one by now.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Useless apps can be cool too.
and "Ghost Radar" are cool but worthless

whast ghost radar all about? I am planning on getting the iphone with my next upgrade.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Apparently it detects ghost activity around your surroundings,
but then again, how do we really know for sure if it's really doing its job.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
NONE.

Iphones are built at Chinese slave labour camps where conditions are so bad that those behind the barbed wire of the work camps regularly commit suicide.

Additionally, they allow the NWO to track where you are and go.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join