It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's that exist in the infraredspectrum.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Okay, I thought this was interesting.

I've been watching a documentary on youtube. Just the first five minutes.

It says there are ufo's that exist in the infraredspectrum. So, in daylight, you can't see them with the naked eye, but you do with a camera switched on nightvision. So there are many more to be observed.

Folks with nightvisioncamera's

I'd sure be checking out if I had one !!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Is there a link to your inferred spectrum UFO finder story where I can read more about it, seems a bit too easy? Or the link to the youtube video?
edit on 19-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The hessdalen light phenomenon; its been reported that often the lights are not visible to the naked eye but can be tracked with ir/night vision, or the lights are visible but disapear to the naked eye but can still be followed with the ir/nightvision.

what are you watching?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

yeah, that's what I thought too. Sometimes ufo's suddenly dissapear vanishing into nothing. Maybe they are still visible with IRcamera.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I have an older model sony nightshot camera that if yuo push the switch just a hair up your camera will go into the infrared spectrum...Interestingly enough when you look at certain objects the color of the object may not show up on the camera screen...tinted glasses look clear through the infrared and a bottle of coca cola becomes transparent...I have looked in the sky both day and night with no luck...but you can get these sony nightshot cameras pretty cheap online...used of course

edit on 19-1-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
yeah, getting completely insane here. Maybe there are flying mindcontrol machines around that are cloacked but visible with IRcamera. These ufo's you see with ir in daylight aren't therefor spaceships.

Flying cloaked mindcontroldevices.

Moeha!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
haha yea yea ok

IR cameras pick up loads of dust, insects etc better than normal cameras.....but who can distinguish an insect from a UFO?? NOT ufo researchers thats for sure!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Yeah ive seen those cameras and i'm gonna get one, will post anything i find guys. Some people also put IR cameras on time lapse recordings overnight, with some quite interesting results.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This reminds me of "sky fish". Bizarre. I wish I had a camera that had night vision on it, I want to try it out!

I have always thought to myself, "Why can't aliens be invisible." Would make sense to me. Also could be an explanation of some of those weird sounds everyone is hearing. They are heard but not seen. Spooky.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There are quite a few threads here on ATS about filming UFOs with infrared or night vision equipment.

zorgon had a good thread on this a few years ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a teaser:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Rods don't exist. It's a digital enigma created by fast moving objects like bees or birds.

rods

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
For one idea, try picking up a pair of older matching cameras...
I grabbed two sonys from the sally ann...cost 30$
They are identical, so they can be mounted together side by side.....
One on night shot, and one on day shot....
I am working on mountings now.....
plan to put a plexiglass canopy over the esacpe hatch in the roof of my school bus and be able to watch the sky from inside the bus all nite if i want....
I like to set the cameras up like a ring mount machine gun type thing so they can be set and swiched on and just left running constantly if desired.....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

Okay, I thought this was interesting.

I've been watching a documentary on youtube. Just the first five minutes.

It says there are ufo's that exist in the infraredspectrum. So, in daylight, you can't see them with the naked eye, but you do with a camera switched on nightvision. So there are many more to be observed.

Folks with nightvisioncamera's

I'd sure be checking out if I had one !!

A proper nightvision camera would be damaged if used in daylight so FAIL

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You've got to believe dude

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It stands to reason that there are things that cant be seen on our light spectrum.

You notice all kinds of things under different light specrum. A good example would be a flower under UV light shows much more than the naked eye.

On a bigger note... If we reverse engineered night vision from technology recovered fro a downed ufo... It would make sense that these ufo's were cloaked under the same technology

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ow Jesus man, this documentary.. Amazing
must watch!!........ just amazing

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
Rods don't exist.

Maybe but 'Critters' do and if you head out into an area away from the city with Gen 3 night goggles you will see them

In the meantime, enjoy your bliss

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Anyone who says UFOs dont exist is either a mental case or a jesus freak!

Thats not to say that most mental cases are jesus freaks or that most jesus freaks are mental cases.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty
The hessdalen light phenomenon; its been reported that often the lights are not visible to the naked eye but can be tracked with ir/night vision, or the lights are visible but disapear to the naked eye but can still be followed with the ir/nightvision.

what are you watching?

Hessdalen is actually just a little of 1 hour away from me, and I'm planning on taking a trip there when the winter starts to go away. Seen tons of videos and pictures, even stories from the people who have been there.
Even in the 80's they had approx. 20 sightings per week, that was reported in, every week!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Yes, in fact, when I had my sighting there were times where I could not see it unless I had the nightvision on my camera (and other times when it showed itself in our visible light spectrum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join