It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder Ron Paul cannot be mentioned in a good way on Hannity, Rush or Boortz

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I just want to mention that Clear Channel destroyed radio in this country.

Does anyone remember how awesome radio used to be before Clear Channel bought nearly all the stations and started playing the same 50 songs all day long?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I absolutely agree, but the unfortunate thing to remember is that most of MSM viewers are ignorant sheeple! They will vote for the guy the MSM forces down their throat instead of educating themselves about how government works and what the last few administrations have done to turn the USA into a fascist state.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OsirisIndigo

Rush and Beck own their shows, and are on different channels other than just clear channel. All of the aforementioned conservatives talk about Ron Paul on a regular basis. They do not agree with his foreign policy, and that is why they choose not to support him, but they have all said openly that if Paul is the guy then they would support him. Although this new info is interesting, it is still an opinion that you have formed based on your own imagination. I do agree that Paul should bring this up at the debate just to see what Romney's response is. Also, Bain doesn't own Clear Channel, they are just investors in the company, and that is an important distinction.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Romney no longer works for Bain Capital...hasn't since 1999.

There is no conflict of interest at all.

I haven't had a laugh that good in a while.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
WOW

Well i knew that the media was bought and paid for, BUT i had no idea that Mitt had a hand in it!

Well yes like someone else said, this is clearly a conflict of interest.

just incredible...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

LOL! My first reaction to this was, "Yeah, baby! That says it all!"

Conflict of interest indeed!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul lives in a fairy tale world. Nothing he talks about can be accomplished.... why are you guys so up his ass.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It seems to me that freedom itself has become a conflict of interest...

clear channel owns nearly ALL the radio stations in my area (Southern Georgia)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

It's doubts like this that keep the sheep shuffling along without ever thinking about change.
Why else does the MSM completely disregard this man? This doctor, veteran, and looong time congressman. This man who has never reversed on an issue...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
Ron Paul lives in a fairy tale world. Nothing he talks about can be accomplished.... why are you guys so up his ass.

You know, I don't like to flame people but this remark is the stupidest unresearched remark I have ever read.
You can read, correct? If not I sincerely apologize for flaming the handicapped.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Everything he talks about Can be Accomplished , but it is Up to Us , the American People, to make it Happen by taking to Task the Petty Dictatorship that Resides in Washington D.C. Right Now and Demand Our Freedoms Back through Activism . In that regard , Dr. Paul is our Motivator , a True Patriot who Inspires those who have Finally WOKE UP .........
edit on 19-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Everything he talks about Can be Accomplished , but it is Up to Us , the American People, to make it Happen by taking to Task the Petty Dictatorship that Resides in Washington D.C. Right Now and Demand Our Freedoms Back through Activism . In that regard , Dr. Paul is our Motivator , a True Patriot who Inspires those who have Finally WOKE UP .........
edit on 19-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

Amen to that he may never become president, he may never be given a chance, but America is listening, and it is ingniting a firestorm.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
People are just learning of this? Really?

Boy I thought ATS members had done better research on their own.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nevermind, sorry.
edit on (1/19/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

This is True , Ron Paul has Started the 2ND American Revolution , weither or Not he becomes our Next President is not the Point . Alot of Americans are taking his Message to Heart and the results of that can Only be a Good Thing for the Future of this Great Country..........

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Imo it shows as bad a light on the media and those guys as it does on Romney. It should be expose,if, for no reason other than as public education.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'm proud to say I knew this several days ago, courtesy of Infowars

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

What do you expect when a candidate comes across as a protest candidate?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Wow, this is a clear conflict of interest. Clear and blatant, God I wish there was something we can do about this.

no kidding thats outrageous.... hey i got that cookie too !!! AND used it for my signature but had lost the paper :p

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by boot2theface

This is True , Ron Paul has Started the 2ND American Revolution , weither or Not he becomes our Next President is not the Point . Alot of Americans are taking his Message to Heart and the results of that can Only be a Good Thing for the Future of this Great Country..........

that is true, and the truth shall set us free ... afterall, romney wont have # to do when the revolution is over. the texts will read nothing good about him, and everything awesome about ron paul ;D

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join