It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world that I live in has gone completely insane!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The world I live in has lost it's freakin mind!!!!
I no longer feel as though I am even living in it anymore. I feel like a fish on the outside of the fish bowl looking in.
If I were just a little crazier I would be on the street corner insisting to all who would listen that we were living in a parallel universe called bizarro world. Being the only sane one in an insane world still makes you insane.
I don't know which way is up and which way is left anymore. I swear to god I sometimes think I am living out some bizzare dream/nightmare that I can't seem to wake up from. Everything that is going on just seems so surreal and well......BIZZARE!!!

I just wanted to start a thread about how completely insane our world has become and was hoping to get some of you to contribute some links to highlight just how insane our world has become.

I'll get the ball rolling here.

Doctor Calls Police, Child Services on Mother Who Refuses to Vaccinate Son

link

H.R. 3166: Enemy Expatriation Act

link
edit on 19-1-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

How The NSA Harasses Thousands Of Law Abiding Americans Daily By The Usage Of Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM)

link

Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

link

Begin Sex Ed in Kindergarten, Says New ‘National Standards’ Report

link

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Where is the proof?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Insane in what respect? lol.. I'd love to contribute to a thread along these lines, but there are so many different ways one could post examples. Crime? Pollution? Politics? Plain crazy public behavior? Court outcomes?

Whats the focus?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Crime? Pollution? Politics? Plain crazy public behavior? Court outcomes?

yes.

ya' all ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Screwed

Insane in what respect? lol.. I'd love to contribute to a thread along these lines, but there are so many different ways one could post examples. Crime? Pollution? Politics? Plain crazy public behavior? Court outcomes?

Whats the focus?

Insane as in children are dying from obesity and children dying of starvation.
And everybody is more worried about making payment.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sorry, I hit enter on accident after creating the title and then had to hurry to throw a thread together. Wasn't really ready yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
pics or it didnt happen!

Just kidding

I feel like its almost useless to say things like "weird" or "out of the ordinary" when it comes to things like weather, peoples behaviour, politics, or anything really. Not that things arent weird, just that its almost become the new norm. Like to really see something weird would be to see something we all thought was normal even 5 years ago.

I feel like something in this world shifted, I cant tell you what, just that something has changed.

Maybe Im just rambling, Just trying to get a feel for what the OP is trying to say. I dont know how to describe it, but I agree.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Feel exactly the same. Can really only ride it out, i mean what else can you do when you don't want to re-enter the materialistic rat race that is our indentured servitude?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is the kind of stuff that explains why the aliens aren't landing here to say Hello...

Everything really is terrible!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Totally agree. I often wish Pandora, from the movie Avatar, was real. I would so be the first to check out of this planet. Gets dumber by the day....What more to say? Peace all, maybe?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

ummm yeah, I feel icky after watching that video.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Lold so hard when the cow said 'I think we all know what breathing is'.

I think the World has always been crazy.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Welllllll . . . certainly the globalists have succeeded in the last 60+ years

in getting the populace of the planet--certainly in Western Nations . . .

to buy into the silliness that:

--good = evil
--evil = good
--up = down
--down = up

There is no wrong or right . . . except your own . . .

man is nothing more than a rat, a pigeon, a radish or a rock . . . chance plus time . . .

and now, they are working on convincing the world that

satan = Almighty God

and

Almighty God is not as great (blasphemy!)

So, yeah. I agree . . . craziness abounds . . .

on top of that the 'leaders'

are destroying their own Nations and all culture as we've known it for millenia.

and

they are trying to genocidally murder 6 billion 800 million souls.

It's difficult to think of a time even half as insane.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Dear Screwed,

Yep, things are sure insane out there. I am in my early 50s and I would never have thought that we would see congress pass the laws that it has. I have an American Jurisprudence Award in Constitutional Law and even if I did not, it should be obvious to anyone that the constitution is being ignored. We are witnessing our elected officials who have taken an oath to uphold the constitution completely ignore what it says and the courts refusing to correct them. That is the beginning of fascism.

I spoke to a relative who works on military aircraft and asked him if he thought a plane had hit the pentagon and he told me no; but, he still wanted to believe that the three buildings brought down on 9-11 were by terrorists. I remember when someone first gave me a dvd about the towers, I laughed inside. I watched the video and the pentagon stood out because it could not have been a plane.The economy and the housing bubble were intentionally derailed (for anyone who still doesn't get that, look up inverted or inverse yield curve and the Austrian school of economics).

So, what do we do. Well, for my part I write my blog and reassure people that God is in charge. We don't have to agree on the God thing. The world has gone through many tough times; but, in the end, we continue. One can only put so much pressure on anything before it bursts, control is the true illusion. Peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I have emotionally let go of any illusion of living much longer in this insane world.
Not because I am suicidal or anything but, because I refuse to live as a slave which is where it seems this world is headed, TOTAL and COMPLETE SLAVERY!!!!

I just stand by and watch everyone go about their lives as if nothing is happening and shake my head.
It has been months since I have lived any kind of "normal" life simply because I have more important things to deal with than going out to have a drink with my buddies or watching a movie on tv or chatting about useless bull# on the elevator or anything that would constitute "normal".

I am fully prepared for SOMETHING to happen because there is no Motherflippin way this # can go on much longer!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

left=right
front= back
stop=go
kill someone sue them for you killing them, seen that one on the web news yahoo? drunk sues for killing man oh ya here it is gma.yahoo.com... this just makes the OP spot on the world is nothing but madness, sick, and disgusting!!!! needing a top to bottom house cleaning, delousing, tick dip and flea collar put on. when will it be ?? oh ya this is nothing... still to come...
5 year old's allowed to get married to each other... class gets to have sex acts... side walk condom vendors, the next phone booth.
just think you have seen tomorrows headline's here.

edit on 19-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Mothers killing their own children......I'm not providing any links....most of you should know the popular cases , the rest are hidden in the media's web of lies and distortion.

Women killing their own children......not something I ever thought would be as commonplace as it has.

Very sad

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

9/11that was the start , 93 was the wake up call, 95 Ok, the pre 9/11 dry run if you will, I can go back to 1972 if you wish, or 45' when the bomb was used, WW1 when mustard gas was used as a defensive weapon 1860 when brother turned on brother, and a Dr invented a better gun. So is it mad now or are we just so sick of the world being so darn sick? the sad thing is knowing it is going to get much sicker, terrorist allowed the bomb as a defensive measure... US locks up citizens for truing in illegals... unemployed get 5 year extension... CDC says chemo is good for the heart... USDA says beef not safe to eat no BGH in the fat. just to name a few

edit on 19-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm embracing the horror and having some fun with it while I still can...

FEMA's Reality Shows

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Excellent post.

Having studied globalism since 1965 . . . and increasingly reflecting on things the past 60+ years . . . and their quotes in their own words and publications . . . it is clear that the

CONSTITUTION SHREDDING began a long time ago.

It has merely more overtly surfaced as they have gotten more brazen and closer to their END GAME of an overt satanic global government as The Bible predicted for these END TIMES.

imho, The Senate has been compromised and largely under the abject, thorough going !CONTROL! of the globalists for many decades. Certainly the House leadership, as well.

At this point, one wonders if the whole lot of them, with a few exceptions, ought not be tried, convicted and executed for the worst treason.

However, they have also put Federal judges in place who are their lodge buddies and co-conspirators.

I do think that prayer and fasting can moderate SOMEWHAT God's looming judgment . . . and protect small geographic areas and groups.

I no longer think there's any viable remedy for our Nation as a whole.

They have engineered a massive economic collapse and a WWIII and each will come in their more or less scheduled time.

As the Bible says, this WILL BE a time worse than the world EVER has known and than it will EVER know again in the future.

Buckle seat-belts is hardly the word for it.

Sigh.

Thankfully,

MARANATHA.

And, HE WILL HELP those who Love Him--who are sold-out to HIM--to do great exploits in behalf of HIS KINGDOM and in behalf of suffering people far and wide.

. . . those who loved not their lives unto death . . . but LOVE HIM TOTALLY.

It's almost like "insane world" is toooo mild a term for the realities increasingly facing the planet and virtually all the individuals on it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join