It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREEZE stop and think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Cut Overseas Spending, No Policing The World, No Wars Without Congress Approval, Open Communications Channels Up on Foreign Affairs, Audit Federal Reserve, Dismantle IRS, Fair Trade Agreements, Stands Up For The Constitution of the United States.

We can't let the crazy little man do that can we? OH! YES WE CAN...

I was born in South Carolina but live in North Carolina at this time; I truly hope that nobody there has gone ASLEEP or become STUPID… Wake up, become a leader and VOTE RON PAUL, it is time to take our country back, and this is how we need to begin with the process, vote Ron Paul; - yes, it will be a long battle to get where we need to go, but it can start in South Carolina; I challenge you to make that stand!

Pay attention to what all the candidates have said over the years, do your research on them…now Freeze, take a minute and stop and think about it… there is only one man who has backed up everything he has said; for more than 20 years, Ron Paul is that man - honesty and integrity: he is the only choice you have to bring this country back to what it should be.

I wanted to post this because Ron Paul was back in Washington trying to defend your rights today...

edit on 1/18/2012 by Shdak because: Reason for post

edit on 1/18/2012 by Shdak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
nicely stated.

Ron can win.

Anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nickneal7

Thank you, wish there was another way to get around the media blackout... but it is what it is, I guess

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
Cut Overseas Spending, No Policing The World, No Wars Without Congress Approval, Open Communications Channels Up on Foreign Affairs, Audit Federal Reserve, Dismantle IRS, Fair Trade Agreements, Stands Up For The Constitution of the United States.

We can't let the crazy little man do that can we? OH! YES WE CAN...

I was born in South Carolina but live in North Carolina at this time; I truly hope that nobody there has gone ASLEEP or become STUPID… Wake up, become a leader and VOTE RON PAUL, it is time to take our country back, and this is how we need to begin with the process, vote Ron Paul; - yes, it will be a long battle to get where we need to go, but it can start in South Carolina; I challenge you to make a that stand!

Pay attention to what all the candidates have said over the years, do your research on them…now Freeze, take a minute and stop and think about it… there is only one man who has backed up everything he has said; for more than 20 years, Ron Paul is that man - honesty and integrity: he is the only choice you have to bring this country back to what it should be.

I wanted to post this because Ron Paul was back in Washington trying to defend your rights today...

Riiight ! If you haven't noticed OP, we've recently gone from worrying about our rights . To worrying about our very lives. That's what Ron Paul should be defending right now. That's what our congress and the tyrants in D.C. have shifted gears towards. Congress has declared war ! On us ! When someone declares war on you or wants you dead, is it appropriate to try and vote them out of office ? I mean come on now ! I can't understand why people will beat the same old dead horse year after.

Voting is obviously insane.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I view it like washing my truck, start at the top and work your way down to get it clean, same thing when you rinse the soap off, top to bottom to get the soap spots off...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

You view it like washing your truck ? How long does it take you to wash your truck in a sandstorm ?
Cause that's what you're doing. More harm than good.

Nevermind OP carry on.
edit on 18-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

In other words; if and when you wake up and become alert to what going on you can clean the house and car, sometimes it rains and things become repetitive and in need of constant attention , but it will get clean eventually, so long as you work at it.

Your reply made no sense so my reply was to make no sense, get it now?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I agree with you, and I have stated the same things, almost verbatim...It is dumbfounding to me why everyone cannot see where the real problems are. They let the media fill their head full of small and meaningless problems, as well as outright lies, therefore the real and important issues get ignored.

Since the government is monitoring this forum, as we all should know by now, maybe we should all start saying that if Paul doesn't win we are going to revolt. Like a real revolution. No protests, no asking. Maybe if enough people said that, they would back off.

OR, most likely, we would all end up in either prison, or Cuba, as we would be tied to terrorism, despite the fact that we are trying to HELP the nation. That is the thing with certain radical groups. They may seem "bad", but what some wish to do would probably be beneficial. Definitely not the majority of them though.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

If there is a revolution now, I would volunteer to lead the way...without question, but I just don’t see enough support for it at this time; too many are still asleep and believe what the media puts out in front of them.

I can see it happening in the near future; most likely within the next 3 or 4 election cycles if things continue as they are. Unfortunately, I will most likely be too old and unable to help the younger generation when it really starts…

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
reply to post by randyvs

In other words; if and when you wake up and become alert to what going on you can clean the house and car, sometimes it rains and things become repetitive and in need of constant attention , but it will get clean eventually, so long as you work at it.

Your reply made no sense so my reply was to make no sense, get it now?

Oh ok then. For a minute there I thought we had a language barrier, but if I'm just posting senseless crap again hell I'm used to that. Can I go back to sleep now ?
edit on 19-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join