It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What To Do When You Hear Gods Trumpets!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
1) Grab recording gear such as a mobile phone or a camcorder.

2) Grab any family members / friends you are with to come experience the sound as well.

3) Go outside and start recording in a 360 degree circle.

4) Get your friends to start recording as well on their mobile phones.

5) Record each other recording.

6) Go through your neighbourhood knocking on every bodies door, ask them to come outside, record their reaction to the sound.

7) Call the authorities, tell them you and the residents are very worried about the sound, (if the authorities are not interested or think your hoaxing tell them you think the sound might be TERRORIST related, should grab there attention).

8) When authorities arrive record their reactions to the sound (Be careful though sometimes recording cops can agitate them, don't get yourself shot trying to prove the rapture is indeed coming its not worth it).

9) Phone local TV news tell them that a neighbourhood of people along with a load of law enforcement are all recording the sound of the rapture which is coming from the sky with mobile phones, (sounds like a good news story to me).

10) Report your findings to ATS, mystery should be solved!

If these noises are for real and I heard one this is what I would do, until I hear the trumpets of God myself I am calling bull.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I've just started reading these 'strange sounds' threads.
I swear the recordings sound like they are right out of the movie 'Legion'
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

that's an easy one
I would look around me, analyzing the direct environment,
looking for the candid camera crew.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Someone in my home town posted an article of this phenomenon yesterday. Funny thing is, ive never heard it nor has anyone else ive asked.

Until i witness it myself, im filing this in the "hoax" bin.

edit on 18-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
NO.

Anyone calling these sounds God's Trumpets are religious freak nutters, as far as I'm concerned.

Unidentified Atmospheric Sounds (UAS), makes a whole lot more sense, a lot less assumptions, and is a better description.

But go ahead, be a religitard. I don't give a hoot.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Does SOPA apply to posts on strange noises threads? There must be at least 20 threads about the same topic. It is not that amazing. Sorry but no offense intended.

edit on 18-1-2012 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah they do sound similar to that clip!

Also as I have read a few others post in some of these sound threads, it sounds like the trumpets played at the end of the film 'Red State' were it appears the rapture is starting.

Unfortunately I have not been able to find any youtube clips of that scene.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
go to the fridge, grab a beer, light up a cig and record till the memory of my cellphone dies-
Or maybe call my friends and throw a party!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Gods trumpets?
I would immediately leap either left or right
since this would MOST LIKELY mean
I am in the path of an oncoming truck or else on the train tracks.
Then I would get myself to de-tox.

As far as those "atmospheric noises" people are posting...
If it is easy to fake a UFO video - How easy do you suppose it is to fake a noise?

People will do anything for attention.
Evidence it is anything other than pranksters is so far lacking.

edit on 18-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
that will certainly make it a bit harder to make a fake vid.
i've already said that if and when i hear it, i'll start recording and take my sister's dog for a walk or as we call him 'radar'.
he can hear me and detect me coming to the house at about 2 streets away.
if a tree falls and no-one is around to hear it, this dog will.
i plan to locate the source if thats at all possible.

@TrueAmerican.
i beleive some people tend instantly connect religion with the unexplained but this is as good a name as any, we can't keep calling them "strange noises from the sky" forever.
although a renaming would be ok with me
edit on 18/1/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Sorry about the title pal I am not religious, however I do find religion an interesting subject!

I just thought Gods Trumpets sounded like a dramatic title for my thread!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
NO.

Anyone calling these sounds God's Trumpets are religious freak nutters, as far as I'm concerned.

Unidentified Atmospheric Sounds (UAS), makes a whole lot more sense, a lot less assumptions, and is a better description.

But go ahead, be a religitard. I don't give a hoot.

Wow, very mature response.

Im not religious but find this kind of interesting, especially since it has been reported in my town. I still think its going to turn out to be a hoax, but there is no reason to get hostile. How old are you?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Authorities have a penchant for prosecuting people that call 911 over what they might consider frivolous.
Further, calling authorities about 'strange sounds', might also get one a free ride to the closest state run psychiatric institution for evaluation, which, could very well last a very long time, and is a legal grey area where you'd not be under arrest per se, but, if the doctors don't think you're 'well', or of 'sound mind', then, you're not really fit to make decisions for yourself.

Thus, yeah, sure, go ahead and call the authorities, who may even interpret your call as you attempting to instigate a mass panic.

Chicken Little syndrome is never fashionable.

Recommendations: since some UFO and paranormal 'researchers' have claimed success in capturing things on video using IR/UV adapted cameras to capture things that would normally be invisible to the naked eye, it might garner some attention if you too adapted cameras for Infrared and Ultraviolet, then begin looking for something unseen/cloaked that could be causing the sounds when/if the sounds happen.

You could be the first. You could be the internet popular for discovering where the sounds are coming from if you're the first to use IR/UV adaptations to see something that can't be seen in the visible spectrum.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Chicken Little syndrome is never fashionable.

theres a hell of a lot of ` unfashionable ` idiots on ATS , if you are right

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Depending on who you call God....

With that being said I believe in God, Jesus Christ & the Holly Ghost. So if the God I believe in is the one's trumpets I hear I would try to just relax and pay attention with love in my heart.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I would ask the little girl who lives.... wait... god let her die of brain cancer, so she probably can't reply...gods trumpets what a complete and utter joke...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Well .... some people are gifted to be able to see things that are yet to come. The people who lived 2,000 years ago would have described the sound blaring across the sky as a trumpet of God. They wouldn't have had any other reference. So I am wondering if this sound IS what was prophecied in the bible. (and I'm NOT a fan of the 'prophecies' of the bible) ...

ETA - not that it's actually 'God's Trumpet' ... but that's how they would describe it.
edit on 1/18/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree, I think often the bible is representative of things but
not absolute truth.

Example being Noah and the Ark, there is scientific proof of a major flood happening.

How else would people back then describe these noises if they are in fact real and not a hoax!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So we got these strange sounds all over the place, with as of yet no scientific explanation, but oh, these sounds are now demonic!

See what I mean?

Lose the references to religious bs, and we might actually get through this mess. But not like that. I've heeard nearly every video on the subject at this point, and... oh dear...what's that?
No, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
One person posts a youtube video claiming he got a call from a friend who claimed the sounds were demonic. Seriously no I don't get it. "coulbydunn" uploaded the video today. Your proably the friend that called him and advised him that these sounds were demonic...lol Give me a break.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join