It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT!!!! HUGE blusish flash x4 just NOW in sky~! comfirmed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
as of this post .. I have wittnessed 3 HUGE blue flashes to which woke me out out of a light sleep.. ~!! I went to the window and tryed to see what it was and where .. when another HUGE blueish/white flash hit again .. at the back of our house.. ~!!

I ran outside to see what it was when I hear the FD bell ring and the trucks start to roll out...and standing outside for 2 mins when a guy is walking past the house and I ask if he saw any blueish flashes and he said yes.. and I ask how many .. he said.. 4 within the last 5 mins ~!!

going back outside..

still don't see anything.. but this light was so bright I felt it in my eyes.. like a laser had just been to into them!~!

edit on 18-1-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Transformer blew. Almost bet ya.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
as of this post .. I have wittnessed 3 HUGE blue flashes to which woke me out out of a sound sleep.. ~!! I went to the window and tryed to see what it was and where .. when another HUGE blueish/white flash hit again .. at the back of our house.. ~!!

I ran outside to see what it was when I hear the FD bell ring and the trucks start to roll out...and standing outside for 2 mins when a guy is walking past the house and I ask if he saw any blueish flashes and he said yes.. and I ask how many .. he said.. 4 within the last 5 mins ~!!

going back outside..

What if this is the day...

Heading down to the bunker i guess...

+71 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Could be a transformer blowing up. If you've never seen one, it gives off one hell of a light show. Just a guess.

ETA: It's good to know that during an alien invasion, confirmed bigfoot sighting, the return of (insert religious figure here), start of WW III, attack of a rogue band of lawn gnomes, etc. that ATS'ers will always remember to run back inside juuuuuust long enough to start a thread about any of the forementioned disasters. I love it.

edit on 18-1-2012 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm in Orlando Florida and just heard about 1 minute ago a very strange sound outside, like someone setting off a powerful flare.

Where are you?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Any thunderstorms in your area? Could be anything. Looking forward in seeing what is causing it. S&F for ya. Keep us posted.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hey, you can at least tell us where the flashes are (city -state) so we can look if near ...

Sheese!

link   
Interesting.... Please keep us updated on what it was.

link   

link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Komodo

Transformer blew. Almost bet ya.

No TA.. it hurt my eyes! seriously !

2nd..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm in Montreal, Canada. At 1am last night I received a phone call from a friend; he was telling me how the sky was flashing blue and green. He even posted it on Facebook asking if others had seen it; 2 others said they had.

link   
Lightning i bet...if you have heavy snow...it'll most likely be thunder. It is possible to see lightning and not hear thunder in heavy snow because of the heavy precipitation, it acts as a barrier to the sound waves preventing them traveling far.

Check local lightning detectors online

edit on 18/1/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/1/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Hey, you can at least tell us where the flashes are (city -state) so we can look if near ...

Sheese!

forest grove OR..

can't think of direction right now..

it was directly South of our house ~!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustynailsK
I'm in Montreal, Canada. At 1am last night I received a phone call from a friend; he was telling me how the sky was flashing blue and green. He even posted it on Facebook asking if others had seen it; 2 others said they had.

yes.. exactly what i saw.. !!!

2nd~!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaarkSyde2012
Any thunderstorms in your area? Could be anything. Looking forward in seeing what is causing it. S&F for ya. Keep us posted.

no .. it's snowing here

2nd~

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Was it anything like this?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Is it snowing there? Have you ever experienced thunder snow? If so, do you think that's what it is? Granted, that probably wouldn't warrant the fire department to be heading out...

link   
reply to post by FejkNick

kinda like that .. but SUPER MAJOR bright bluish/greenish

link   
Could be some bolides popping into our gooey atmosphere.

They are known for blue-green ish colouring and can turn night to day they are so bright.

maybe more like this?

edit on 18-1-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

but this light was so bright I felt it in my eyes

umm.. if US is under some kind of High-altitude nuclear explosions (HANE) attack... it would be nice to know

A high-altitude nuclear detonation produces an immediate flux of gamma rays from the nuclear reactions within the device.

EMP incident accompanied a high-altitude nuclear test over the South Pacific and resulted in power system failures as far away as Hawaii. A large device detonated at 400�500 km over Kansas would affect all of CONUS. The signal from such an event extends to the visual horizon as seen from the burst point.

any power failure in your area ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join