It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its time we tell the iranian government how we really feel!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

I think they MAY be monitoring ATS like other global interest.... So they may know.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I think they MAY be monitoring ATS like other global interest.... So they may know.

Some how I just dont see that Foreign leaders get up and log on to get the "pulse" of ATS.
It would be sweet if they did, Imagine the Threads they could start, and no need for any links.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Some how I just dont see that Foreign leaders get up and log on to get the "pulse" of ATS.
It would be sweet if they did, Imagine the Threads they could start, and no need for any links.

Their information sectors may hear things others hear and then they simply lurk or login?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
"We The Undersigned People of The United States of America wish to express our mutual support and pursuit of peace with the citizens and leaders of The Republic of Iran ...."

I agree with most of what you posted but had to edit it a bit
We should also share this info with them while we are at it as well. Just to let them know we are aware of their struggle.

Peace

Agreed.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The way I see it, most people in the world everywhere are basically the same, just dealt different hands in life. Most of us are just trying to live our lives the best way we know how, and hope to leave the place a little better for future generations. That much most of us have in common, and when we can relate to each other on common ground like that, things might actually begin to move forward. People are not the countries they happen to be born in.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

i honestly dont think iran is a bad country, if we had an open exchange of words with them.

I stopped reading there tell that to Americans who were killed in Iraq with Iranian weapons and training furthermore tell that to the isreali who get rockets reigned down on their heads on a daily basis all funded by Iran.

Tell that to all those "supposed spies" that Iran has detained and getting ready to murder.

Enter the Terhan Bob's might sound familar the other Bob named Baghdad is working for Al Jazeera.

2 Thumbs down on my worthless meter

edit on 30-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yup, but don't forget to tell it to the Americans that stirred the pot of disenchantment and then sold them the weapons to fight back.

When are people going to open their eyes to all the crap that's been going on for the past 6 decades.

And the war machine keeps marching on...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

You mean Ge?

Those people who are in bed with the current Adminstration and sitll selling to Iran?

Or Russian corporations?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
OP, your post was quite noble, but a little naive. In a perfect world, your idea would be quite palatable. However, the world is not filled with pots of gold at the end of rainbows, and unicorns. Talking to the people of Iran is not going to do any good. It will be nothing more than small talk as far as I am concerned. Moreover, Iran is practically a police state. As such, the people are terrified of even speaking out of turn about the government. So chances are you are not going to learn much about the true feelings of everyday Iranians.

Furthermore, the disagreement has never been against the people of Iran. It is against the government, and its reluctance to comply with demands made by the international community about full disclosure of their nuclear program. I am not convinced that the official story by Iran's government is truthful. Others believe the official explanation, but I don't.

Do I think they should be attacked in the future? That is not my call or anyone here for that matter, and especially the military. It is in the hands of the politicians on both sides. Each side believes that the other is a threat, and the people will go along for the ride. My hope is that Iran comes to its senses for once, and complies with the international community. No sidestepping or talk from the sides of their mouth about inspections. Roll out the Persian rug, and put your business out there. Patience is wearing thin. It is a matter between the governments and not the people. The people in Iran do what their government tells them to do, and that is more or less the same in other countries.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Think i need to make a clarification in this thread i do not support the Iranian Government but i do support those people who rose in the streets to throw off that government but who were beaten and shot down.

Anyone who defend Iran is defending those actions.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
After WW2 America liked war so much it continued fighting till 2011. Everyone has stopped except America. It will use whatever excuse to start a war...really boggles my mind

YES, YES, YES,,,, The Evil War Mongering Americans,,,, The Nation of The Great Satan,,,, Always Looking For A Fight,,, I'm Really Sick and Tired of The Haters of America.
Americans are the Only Country Continuing To Start Fights Sense WWII,,,,, Really,,, Are You Sure Of Your Facts?

As usual another Blame and Hate America First Thug Is Wrong!

Let's Start With The Peace Loving Country of France:

Wars and Conflicts of France

(1945- Present)

Franco-Syrian War (May, 1945)

The Madagascar Revolt (1947-1948)

The First Indochina War (1945-1954

The Cold War (1945-1991)

The Korean War (1950-1953)

Tunisian War of Independence (1952-1955)

Moroccan War of Independence (1953-1956)

Franco-Tunisian Border Conflict (1957)

The Algerian War of Independence (1954-1962)

Suez War (1956)

Basque Separatist Campaign (1958-Present)

Second Franco-Tunisian War [The Bizerte Incident] (1961)

Gabon Intervention (1964)

First Katangan War (1977)

Second Katangan War (1978)

Central African Republic Intervention (September, 1979)

Intervention in Lebanese Civil War (1982-1984

New Caledonian Uprising (1984-1985)

Gabon Intervention (May, 1990

Second Persian Gulf War (1991)

Intervention in Somalia (1991-1992)

Central African Republic Intervention (April, 1996)

Central African Republic Intervention (May, 1996)-

Central African Republic Intervention (Nov. 1996-Jan. 1997)

Kosovo War (1999)

Afghanistan War (2001-Present)

Ivory Coast (Cote de Ivorie) Intervention (2003-Present)

Central African Republic Intervention (2006)

Libyan War (2011)

Source: www.historyguy.com...

I am sorry for this being such a Long List,,,n It Was France and I expected a Shorter List of Conflicts ,,,, I was lead to believe, France was a Peaceful Nation!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by CranialSponge

You mean Ge?

Those people who are in bed with the current Adminstration and sitll selling to Iran?

Or Russian corporations?

Take your pick...

They're all in bed with each other behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
i had an idea pop into mind the other day...

since we as a nation have no way say over what happens to other countries that the u.s government is trying to start an eminent war with.

how could we go about having direct exchange of words with the people of iran??

maybe some kind of live feed of words??

i mean if you think about it, they really dont know how you and me feel.
they dont know what you or me think about our pig-government.
they dont realize that me and you dont want ww3 to start.

they need to realize, that we VALUE our future, and we dont blame them for valuing theirs either.

i honestly dont think iran is a bad country, if we had an open exchange of words with them.

and let them know that we DONT want a war with them.

maybe these words can circulate through their country and they can begin realizing that it isnt the u.s people that are the ''great satan.'' it is that of the U.S GOVERNMENT!!

i know theres alot of smart people on this site, and im sure somebody can somehow set this up??? i for one, think it would be a good idea to let the leaders of iran know that we really have no animosity for them.

we have all given up on the mainstream media, and the mainstream media is just THROWING more wood on the fire. and were RUNNING out of time!! we need to let the iran government know that we dont all side with the brainwashing techniques that the mass media uses. and that were SICK of it and were not going to take it ANYMORE

edit on 17-1-2012 by Cobra.EXE because: (no reason given)

Jimmy Carter...is that you??

Speaking to the Iranian people would be fine if they were allowed to talk to you. However, talking to their leaders and telling them you sympathize with them and hate your "pig government" borders on treasonous behavior. I think you would likely be buying a front row ticket to a federal penitentiary or FEMA camp near you.  

Treason - violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or state
Link

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I just want to tell them that I fully support their efforts in ending the Khazar empire. the NWO must be stopped.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

There is ONE problem with all this.

Iran is a Theocratic Government.

As long as those in power are Hardliners,You will never see this happen,although its a great Idea.

Here's an interesting tidbit.

They LOVE money also!

1- Gholam Hossein Elham: 25 M USD at Dubai, 13 M USD at Turkey, 17 M USD at Swiss, 0.7 M USD at Beirut 2- S.H. Panahian: 11 M USD at Islamic Bank of Sharjeh, 4 M EU at Malaysia, 3- Masoud Kazemi: 45 M EU Germany, 4.2 M USD at Dubai 4- Ali Hashemi Bahramani: 5.2 M USD at Kuwait, 11 M EU at Belgium, 23 M USD at Dubai, an Unknown account in Swiss 5- Mohamad Mohamadi: 12 M USD at Dubai, 17 M USD at Kuwait, 8 M EU at Turkey 6- Mehdi Ahmadi Nejad: 18 M EU at Belgium, 45 M EU at Swiss, 44 M USD at Islamic bank at Sharjeh

A brief report on Bank accounts of the heads of the Islamic republic of Iran in foreign countries

We do have something in common!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Dear Iranian leaders,

It's me. beezzer. We've had many a fine chat in the past but now is the time to place our cards upon the table.

You are a bunch of dookey-heads. You oppress your people, kill them by the thousands, support terrorist efforts, and encourage unrest in the world.

Stop it.

Or we will kick your butts. Seriously.

With kindest and most sincere regards,
beez

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Yeah.. and maybe you will have your ever single move watched from the day you tried it.
Red Scare all over again.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Eh.. it looks nice as a list, but when you really start to look at those wars it paints a different picture. Sure there are some they started (actually they were the headliners on Libya), but fact is in the last 20 years the US has been crazy over warring in the mid east.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Dear Iranian leaders,

It's me. beezzer. We've had many a fine chat in the past but now is the time to place our cards upon the table.

You are a bunch of dookey-heads. You oppress your people, kill them by the thousands, support terrorist efforts, and encourage unrest in the world.

Stop it.

Or we will kick your butts. Seriously.

With kindest and most sincere regards,
beez

My Good Friend beezzer, I have to ask,,, You Flying Again

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Back in the 70s the Americans were training for desert warfare, but that was always on the cards for oil recources.Its called the "big game".and was a planned scenario since oil consumption became the new coal.
Is the SH.. getting closer to the fan, I feel it might be with China and Russia vetoing intervention in Syria.And Hillary Clinton looking like she wants a no fly zone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join