It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nature of the universe explained

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Disclaimer: Now I do not claim to be any sort of professional writer, so I do apologies if some of my thoughts come off a little unclear. So feel free to ask me to expand on any of the points that I make after you have finished reading the thread. ~Thank you~

The tree of life has been used to describe many parts of our existence through religion, philosophy, mythology and is a mystical concept alluding to the interconnectedness of all life on our planet. What I purpose here is that we are actually living within the tree of life itself.

Science says that our universe started with a ‘Big Bang’ with matter and anti-matter all stuffed into a singularity. That moment of the Big Bang was the beginning of time and space. Ever since I heard the explanation that everything we know and see was crammed into a space smaller than an atom, I had a problem with that. It just doesn’t make sense. So though out my life I’ve try to find an explanation that actually made sense. That moment came when I heard of the tree of life.
We’ve all seen those pictures of our universe compared to a brain cell and also all the pictures of fractals within nature.

The problem I have is that I don’t think too many people have truly realized the potential implications of these findings.

Come with me as we take a trip from the beginning of our universe to what it is today, all from the perspective of a humble tree.
The start of our journey begins with the singularity

Modern science has told us that every minute piece of matter in our universe is compressed into this incredibly small space. But I challenge that notion in the way of thinking that every part of a tree that will ever be is compressed into a single tiny seed. To anyone with a brain between their ears this thought would be preposterous. Of course every part of what a tree could be is NOT crammed into a tiny seed. What I am purposing is that the singularity did not hold ALL the matter of the current universe inside it, rather it held the essential information/instructions for what and how our universe would grow.

Next we have the formation of stars and galaxies. But before we have any life sustaining galaxies, they are all VERY close to each other or in other words they are super clusters.

So as the millennia go past we now have quaint galaxies, stars and planets.
Galaxies I will equate to branches off of the main trunk.

Here are some wonderful solar systems.

And here we find some amazing planets

Now we get down to us. There are many different animals and life forces on our planet and I believe we all play a roll, just as all the bacteria and life processes within a plant cell play a roll. If we destroy our planet, it won’t destroy all the other planets. Just as if one cell in a leaf dies not all the other plant cells die. We are one small piece of a much larger plant cell within a leaf within a branch within a tree.

The part of our universe that has always dumbfounded scientist and astronomers are black holes. But I believe I have found out there purpose. Much energy and information is taken into a black hole never to return. Some grow to enormous size while others fizzle out and stop their rampage. If we continue our analogy of our universe compared to a tree it is quite easy to see what a trees ‘black hole’ is………..Fruit

Now many have theorized that black holes are a junkyards of matter, portals to different areas of our universe or even to different universes all together. But I believe they are stores of information that is gathered to help form separate universes from our own just as fruit that falls from tree contain the information of the tree from which it came to help create new trees.

Now we come to a few other aspects of our universe that our modern science has trouble explaining that can be helped from the thought of a tree.
Such as the expansion of our universe. Astronomers state that our universe expanded incredibly fast at the beginning and then started to slow down. Much like a tree growing from a seed to a sapling to a full grown tree. But now astronomers are saying that the further they look the faster the universe is racing away from us. Once again this is easily explained via the life of a tree. If you are on the edge of a tree on leaf (A) trying to look at leaf (B) somewhere in the middle of the tree, leaf (C) that is on the other side of the tree will seem to be moving away at a faster rate than leaf (B).
Long with that notion is another question that has plagued many astronomers and that is the ability to look far enough into space which would also mean back in time to the point of seeing the big bang itself. Once again that idea is ludicrous because there is no way that a living cell within a tree could ‘witness’ its beginnings. IE: the moment of sprouting from the seed.
Now for one of the big fears that keep astronomers up at night and that is how will our universe end. Some theorize that eventual gravity will take back control and pull all matter back together which in their own terms is called the ‘big crunch’. While others argue that the universe will just keep expanding into nothingness until there is nothing left which has been coined the ‘big freeze’ If we are to think of our universe as a tree we can see that both of these ideas are just plain silly. A tree would not eventually collapse back down on itself nor would it grow so big that it would disintegrate itself. Possibly the universe just continues to grow until its life cycle is over or something comes ago to end it prematurely.

With this idea it become easier to grasp the thought of multiple universes and altered physics within them. All you have to do is look at a forest of various trees.

Each tree is in of itself its own universe while just a short distance from it lays a completely different universe that may have completely different aspects that make it tick. Such as how the leaves look, how long the banches will grow, will it bear fruit or not.

By taking this model into consideration it would seem that the idea of the sigularity containing all the matter of the universe, it is more like the singularity contained the 'information' for our universe and it grew much like a tree.

This is my rough outline for how I believe our universe works. Constructive criticism and conversation welcome.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit, per thread author request

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I found this very interesting to read. I like your idea. Star and flag for you.
2nd.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This may be a lofty idea but does anyone think that this theroy holds enough water to possibly submitted to the astronomy comunity? Ofcourse I would need to refine the ideas and expand on all the points but I really believe this idea is worth alook from people who would be in the know.

You cant hit a homerun unless you swing the bat.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
As above
So below

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
As above
So below

I was goning to put that in the thread but I figured it has been said so many times before.
I really wanted to focus on the thought that the sigularity containined mostly information, NOT every single piece of matter that is in our universe today.

looking at the current model would suggest that every part of a full grown tree is commpressed into the seed. And we all know that just isnt the case.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The picture of Yggdrasil

Are you familiar with the Germanic myths?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
The picture of Yggdrasil

Are you familiar with the Germanic myths?

What is the Yggdrasil?

Are you referring to the first picture?
I just looked up tree of life images and that was the first one that popped up.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Otz Chiim) has been shown by a theoretical physicist to be isomorphic to the sacred geometries of other major religions. He has in addition revealed how it embodies the group mathematics of superstring theory. Study his amazing, pioneering research here

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yggdrasil is the tree of life, the old germanic religion.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yggdrasil is the tree of life, the old germanic religion.

Thanks for the heads up on that. I will have to look into that.

Any thoughts on the rest of the ideas that were in the thread.
I would love to get some feed back from my ATS brothers and sisters.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
S&F for ya, what an interesting theory. But I have just one question for you for now. How was it all created in the first place? I love knowledge and currently researching many different theories, looks like more research on my part in the upcoming future on your brilliant theory.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

looking at the current model would suggest that every part of a full grown tree is commpressed into the seed. And we all know that just isnt the case.
reply to post by Talltexxxan

It does amaze me how much life potential is contained within a seed.
However one could argue that the tree exist in the seed in an information form.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

It does amaze me how much life potential is contained within a seed.
However one could argue that the tree exist in the seed in an information form.

Thats exactly what I'm saying.
Its the information that is inside the seed. Not all the matter itself.
Stephen hawking was giving a speech about black hole and he said that even though black hole destroy the things that enter it, but the information is still there. Thats how I came up with the fruit anology.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I forgot to put where stars come into the equation.
Stars are the flowers of the solar system.
Just as I suggested that black holes are the information gatherers for new universes.
So are flowers, In the heart of flowers are seeds that have the potential to begin new life.
Just the same as stars have at their heart the ablity to become black holes.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
We could take this even another step further.

If our universe is like a tree we could sumise that there is a life force driving our universe at its "roots".

Any ideas of what that could be.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i saw the jpegs.
wheres the orrery of life.
where is NIBIRU heading.
you have plenty of ideas in green and bloom to hold the seed cusped for the sprouting but you did not say i was the orrery.
are you.
where is the seed of life.
who IS your orrery

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
i saw the jpegs.
wheres the orrery of life.
where is NIBIRU heading.
you have plenty of ideas in green and bloom to hold the seed cusped for the sprouting but you did not say i was the orrery.
are you.
where is the seed of life.
who IS your orrery

uhhh......english please.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Suppose there was no beginning nor end, just continuation of lifeforce, manifest, demanifest, no formula, no intelligence behind creation.
That is difficult to apprehend, if the ingredients are present, forms of life come into existance.
All physical existance is only temporarely, what remains is space in which the four elements manifests from the most subtile,sound or air, till the most dense, earth.
Space is not empty, it is the cosmic water of creation.
Every physical existance is build out of molecules and atoms, hold together by gravity, different variations of atoms combined makes different kinds of material.

Cosmic water for the roots of the tree

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Suppose there was no beginning nor end, just continuation of lifeforce, manifest, demanifest, no formula, no intelligence behind creation.
That is difficult to apprehend, if the ingredients are present, forms of life come into existance.
All physical existance is only temporarely, what remains is space in which the four elements manifests from the most subtile,sound or air, till the most dense, earth.
Space is not empty, it is the cosmic water of creation.
Every physical existance is build out of molecules and atoms, hold together by gravity, different variations of atoms combined makes different kinds of material.

Cosmic water for the roots of the tree

I dig it.

Just as if a fish looked out across the vast ocean, he would see 'nothing'. But in all reality, that nothing is the life giver behind it all.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
We could take this even another step further.

If our universe is like a tree we could sumise that there is a life force driving our universe at its "roots".

Any ideas of what that could be.

S&F on your post and ideas.

I'm a little confused. How does water, soil (nutrients), and sunlight come into play in terms of a new universe or a black hole?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join