It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Butt Slasher Arrested...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Virginia Butt Slasher Arrested...

www.cnn.com

A man suspected in a series of buttock slashings in Fairfax, Virginia, has been captured in Peru, authorities said.

Johnny D. Guillen, known as the "Corta Nalgas" -- or "butt cutter" -- was captured Friday in Lima, according to Jair Quedas, system operator for Interpol Peru.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You have to wonder what, exactly, might be the motivation for this sort of thing.

Some might guess that this man has a peculiar sort of sexual fetish that involves inflicting pain on womens' buttocks.

Others may believe this man hears voices that are telling him the butts are out to get him. Not willing to just wait to become a victim, he resolves to strike first.

Personally, I would theorize that this guy was viciously assaulted at an early age by an ass, and now, as an adult, he has vowed to extract his rage against the race of asses--specifically, young female asses, as they are the most evil... so, uhmm, yeah. It's the only thing that makes sense.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I read that "Vagina Butt Slasher."
You're up too early Mr. headshot.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
permaybe he was confused!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
I read that "Vagina Butt Slasher."
You're up too early Mr. headshot.

lmao!!

oh dear

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly

You have to wonder what, exactly, might be the motivation for this sort of thing.

Others may believe this man hears voices that are telling him the butts are out to get him. Not willing to just wait to become a victim, he resolves to strike first.

Maybe he thought that the butt was a secret government weapon.

He may have been worried about being gassed or may have been a victim of an attempted gassing when he was younger?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Personally, I would theorize that this guy was viciously assaulted at an early age by an ass, and now, as an adult, he has vowed to extract his rage against the race of asses--specifically, young female asses, as they are the most evil... so, uhmm, yeah. It's the only thing that makes sense.
reply to post by unworldly

Its natural to look for an explanation to outrageous violent behavior but it doesn't always come from an abusive childhood. Some people are just sick in the head.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I wonder if thats the guy who done Gaddaffi

Or just a copycat bum slasher

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It is a sexual thing. Basically guy gets off on stabbing people. There is a proper term for it but I can't spell it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

What? what? in the butt?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Its natural to look for an explanation to outrageous violent behavior but it doesn't always come from an abusive childhood. Some people are just sick in the head.

You're actually responding seriously to that? It was a joke--an obvious one. I talked about the possibility of this guy having been viciously attacked by an ass in childhood. Attacked by an ass. Visualize it. An ass. Attacking. Hello?

/facepalm
edit on 16-1-2012 by unworldly because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join