It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Osama Bin Laden photo is proven fake and was on the internet a year before his "death"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sorry if this was already posted, i searched and didnt find it.

This guy shows a picture of Mr Laden while he was alive, the picture of him dead, and a picture of some random dead middle eastern man. He then shows how the pictures were edited to create a dead Osama phote.

He then shows YouTube videos and spots on message boards where this picture was posted up to a year before his supposed death.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Personally i'm not one bit surprised and didnt believe it when it "officially" happened anyways.
It makes me wonder however, did he actually die a long time ago or is he still alive??

The world may never know.
edit on 14-1-2012 by iSHRED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Immortal technique and an awesome find. nice. I tend to think it was bs too.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

When did anyone release any pictures of dead bin laden? The only ones I have ever seen have been obvious fakes by the simple fact that none were ever released.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
they were never officially released because they were deemed too graphic which was of course a lie, because the military propaganda networks happily showed Gaddaffis dead face all over the TV without remorse.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the whole story is bs...
all it did was distract from the birth certificate issue..

they always do that...if you have an innerpolitical issue which gets too big...they distract "you"

edit: my guess - bin laden dead somewhen around 2001-2003.....id even put my money on natural causes...with some odds...
edit on 14-1-2012 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Littikani

The pic referenced in the vid was all over msm.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I thought that pic was proven to be a fake right after it came out! At least here and in other places on the net it was proven to be fake, even the MSM said it was fake, after a while!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

No one ever thought it was real...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

so if you think about it...there is actually not a teeny tiny bit of proof that they killed osama that day or is there?...oh sorry...their "word" ..i shall not forget that ....its worth quite much in bizarroworld i heard recently

p.s i remember them posting a video of barack with his goons sitting in a meeting glancing at a TV and the headline reading: this is is the moment they caught Osama! - .....only for that picture to be proven fake like within 24 hours or so..

ridicilous ...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

The pic from the video was a hoax, one proven almost immediately. It was also never claimed to be an official photo as far as I'm aware, and claims it was official have always been denied, again, as far as I'm aware.

So it was just a stupid hoax by your regular run of the mill hoaxers that always pop up at times like this (the death of a well known figure like Osama was for example).

Here's one source amongst many out there.

OSAMA BIN LADEN -- BOGUS DEATH PHOTO

A photo reportedly showing a dead Osama bin Laden is already making its way around the Internet ... but it seems pretty obvious ... the photo is a FAKE.

The image on the left is an ALTERED version of a famous photo of bin Laden.

The White House has NOT released an official death photo of the corpse ... yet.

An official has told CNN ... REAL photographs of Osama's body exist ... which show a gunshot wound to the side of his head. The official says due to the wounds, bin Laden's face is "unrecognizable."

5/2/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From the Guardian:

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake

The bloodied image of a man with matted hair and a blank, half-opened eye has been circulating on the internet for the past two years. It was used on the front pages of the Mail, Times, Telegraph, Sun and Mirror websites, though swiftly removed after the fake was exposed on Twitter.

It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine.org on 29 April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was "unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not"

edit on 14-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the articles.
I wasn't aware it was commonly accepted as a fake so i posted the vid.

I'd put money on this though, if you go out in the streets and ask random people "How do you know Osama Bin Laden is dead?" I bet at least 75% of people would say one of two things...

1) Cuz i saw it on the news

2) I saw the picture of him dead
edit on 14-1-2012 by iSHRED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acetradamus

so if you think about it...there is actually not a teeny tiny bit of proof that they killed osama that day or is there?...oh sorry...their "word" ..i shall not forget that ....its worth quite much in bizarroworld i heard recently

p.s i remember them posting a video of barack with his goons sitting in a meeting glancing at a TV and the headline reading: this is is the moment they caught Osama! - .....only for that picture to be proven fake like within 24 hours or so..

ridicilous ...

Nope only their word, that they killed him ....... and I'm afraid that isn't enough for me!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acetradamus

ridicilous ...

Yep...no proof at all...well except for Osama's 12 year old daughter getting on Arabic TV and accusing the U.S. of outright murdering her father in cold blood, after they'd captured him. www.dailymail.co.uk... ...But I'm sure Osama's 12 year old daughter has always been working for the CIA this whole time, or something, right?

And her story of us executing her dad was just some elaborate plot by the CIA to make America look bad, for reasons we'll never understand.......Sure, that all makes perfect sense!

edit on 14-1-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: ?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

The pic you're talking about was officially declared fake. This is no discovery, really..

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Wow! That's amazing, even just looking at the Osama "death" image compared to that image of him alive, it's clear as day that it's the same image because his facial features are identical.

So why would a knowingly fake image be shown on mainstream media outlets? I'd say to solidify the idea that Bin Laden was killed by our military.
edit on 14-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This photo has been proven fake right after it came out, have you been living under a rock?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That is well known. We already had discussed this.

2nd

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
First the fake moonlandings and now this, is America run by actors who only communicate emotionally through acting because they are different some how and they see earth as a stage?
edit on 15-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
alive and recruiting fresh support in Britain and Europe, according to an expert on al Qaida.

(This guy does have a book due out next month however)

www.dailymail.co.uk... aden-alive-recruiting-claims-expert.html

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join