It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox new actually allowed this to be aired?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
I was just amazed on how they actually allowed this to be on FOX... this is the man standing up for the freedom fighter Ron Paul... and going against the paid for politicians.

If this was posted before i apologize because i haven't seen this posted yet.
If embedding is disabled just watch on youtube.

I think it is often, too bad, that folks make blanket statements about things (like Fox) and other folks just jump on board without thinking or investigating on their own. Then I think it is often too funny, when folks who have done that, suddenly get their eyes opened to what is real, and what is true. Back peddling and having to re-establish ones on veracity and/or validity is often a pain in the buttocks.

Fox is considered and classified as the one of, if not the best commercial news... Not just because the Establishment says so... And not just because all the females have nice legs, thighs, noticeable hooters, and blond hair... But - they also do, more often than not ,carry the best representation of the news and honest political opinion. People who scream about it, are usually upset that everyone at Fox isn't as "smart" as they are and see it their way. It's usually sad that all those well paid intelligent professionals aren't up with and as good as all us folks sitting on our keyboards, looking for a reason to put them down for their apparent, and obvious ignorance of what is true and right.

And before a bunch of crybabies hit on me for being right wing... Go out and see why the places that are giving you, your comfortable bit of news, aren't achieving those kinds of praises... Or better yet, sit down and decide, besides spending 23.5 hours a day punching forums with your closet keyboard wisdom, what you might do to make it work better.....

Then figure out, if you are so smart... Why haven't the people who have the money, power, influence, and intelligence, done it your way.... rofl!

edit on 1/15/12 by sigung86 because: Apparently can't type well enough to get it through correctly, the first time.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

It is interesting to read how you think that the Americans know when enough is enough, I do not agree with you.. If the general public had the amount of reasoning and knowledge, as to what has been and is going on at the moment, they would have said halt a long time ago...

It is pointless to say which of the two countries are better, because there is too much bias in an argument like that... :-)

The political system is dirty and needs to get a spring cleaning, that goes for ALL governments and political models across the world.
edit on 15-1-2012 by grapeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sigung86

The irony of this thread is fox is one of Mits biggest stumbling blocks. There not willing to jump on the we love Mit band wagon and most of there major personalities wont endorse him. In fact i watch a couple of news channels and the only one ive seen even mention his flip plopping is fox. You really think MSNBC would be all over that cant really figure out why they arent more vocal on Mit the heir apparent.
edit on 1/15/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Here is what I think is going on. Whoever is in charge of Fox News (TPTB, the Establishment, the Illuminati, whatever) Has realized that people who are waking up has reached a critical mass. They realize that too many people can see the giant scam that government, the financial system, and the corporate juggernaut has become. Fox News can see that people are fed up and they don't want to be on the wrong side of the line when it gets drawn in the sand. They know something is about to go down and are hedging their bets with the side they anticipate will come out on top. Fox News is strategically expressing sympathy to the more powerful faction and now they are going to pretend they have been on the people's side all along. Fine with me. It is a symptom of the establishments terminal illness. Fox news is like a rat swimming away from a sinking ship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join