It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox new actually allowed this to be aired?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I was just amazed on how they actually allowed this to be on FOX... this is the man standing up for the freedom fighter Ron Paul... and going against the paid for politicians.

If this was posted before i apologize because i haven't seen this posted yet.
If embedding is disabled just watch on youtube.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Too bad I can't watch video from here, and therefore do not know more about whats going on.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Wow. You Americans (and the Brits) have got a lot of political grit hiding under that carpet. Too many people sewing in deals with government early on. It's not at all like that here in Australia.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by objectman

I'm pretty sure America is better than the UK (no offense) but that is just my opinion.
They have thousands of cameras and very little freedoms and NO guns (the UK of course)

I'm also sure that they don't know that the Royal family sided with Germany in 1940's

Sure America's government is messed up but America it's self has morals and limits to how much is enough
edit on 14-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

fox let that one slip by . you never see fox talk about a smeller gov. hell they will be the ones convincing us n.w.o is (for our own goos lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Judge Napolitano, a professed Libertarian, is very much pro-Ron Paul. He discusses Paul's position on issues as much as that of any other candidate. I watch Fox Business News channel which a bit more relaxed than the conservative FNC. Fair and balanced? FBN - yes, more than any other biz channel IMO...and I'm a Dagan McDowell fan. FNC-well, you know.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
569 likes, 2 dislikes
Bah hah hah!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by objectman
Wow. You Americans (and the Brits) have got a lot of political grit hiding under that carpet. Too many people sewing in deals with government early on. It's not at all like that here in Australia.

Look, I have been to Perth Austrailia, love the country, that's where I'm going back to if we can't get this county back on its feet soon enough. With that said, unless I am taking your comment out of context, (it is 3am lol) I'm somewhat offended if not embarassed by having an "outsider" whom presumably knows little. About what its like to be an American or to have lived in America, try to give my a bag of dirt on this county. Like another commented abbove, we know this country has "fallen off" but we are working on it. If I am wrong in my interpitation of what you were saying, then my apologies.

World Peace to all! The hell with the rest!

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure America is better than the UK (no offense) but that is just my opinion.

If you are American then it comes as no surprise that is your opinion..

They have thousands of cameras and very little freedoms and NO guns (the UK of course)

Common misconception.. yes.. we do have many cameras as do most developed nations now.. and no freedoms..
a statement of pure ignorance. what exactly do you mean by that? could you expand a little...
You really need to do a little research before you make ridiculous statements like that, and while your at it, compare the freedoms of the citizens in your own fine nation..

And guns?? what is the fascination with guns?? We do not want them here..

I'm also sure that they don't know that the Royal family sided with Germany in 1940's

Do YOU even know what your talking about here? Do you know the history of the royal family or ties to Germany or are you just writing something you have read before, and are posting without any real knowledge of the subject?

Sure America's government is messed up but America it's self has morals and limits to how much is enough

You really do live in a fantasy world..
edit on 14/1/12 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Saying that the U.S is better than the U.K is like saying that a punch to the groin is better than an uppercut.

Both countries are one and the same. The U.S is a corporate extension of the British Crown.

edit on 14-1-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Typical Brit always contradicts OPINIONS (BTW British people hate on America more)

You again huh?. Because RT clearly said they have thousands of cameras. You need guns to protect your self buddy unlike the people over there using sticks or knives or what ever to protect them selves... we use guns

Pure ignorance? maybe you should ask some of the people in the religious section what ignorance is

Fantasy world? NFL fans live in a fantasy world...where FOX news is good and there is no tyranny in the world

And the information about the Royal family siding with Nazi's did not come from me it came from Alex jones's own words

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon

Typical Brit always contradicts OPINIONS (BTW British people hate on America more)

contradicitng? do you even know what that word means?.. and no your wrong again.. generally people like americans here..

You again huh?. Because RT clearly said they have thousands of cameras.

yep its me again... and?

so you dont know for sure.. you just take someone elses word for it.. you just showed how valued your opinion is anyway..

You need guns to protect your self buddy unlike the people over there using sticks or knives or what ever to protect them selves... we use guns

protect ourselves from whom exactly..? you know nothing about the UK...

Pure ignorance? maybe you should ask some of the people in the religious section what ignorance is

Dont know what that has to do with this debate.. and your just off topic/derailing your own thread..

Fantasy world? NFL fans live in a fantasy world...where FOX news is good and there is no tyranny in the world

Again..? after seeing many of your posts.. i do have to ask myself about your age and mentality

And the information about the Royal family siding with Nazi's did not come from me it came from Alex jones's own words

ALEX JONES
That is the source of your information...
Ive heard it all now... some advide buddy, dont just believe everything you hear... at least do a little ground work and double check to see if the information is correct...

What a joke...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Okay fine i won't argue but i can see how some people on here are.

FYI i do background searches on everything Alex says.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

They already demolished your pitiful expression of pure ignorance.

How old are you again? I've only seen teenagers use the term "hate on" and it's not even true in this case.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You're insulting me for my opinions, but you send a message that just makes you look like a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectman

Im in aus

thank god
edit on 14-1-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by objectman

Hmmm,,,,,

Well either way Ireland better than both
because [much like america] it was set up by armed militia that where fed up being ruled. The difference being it wasn't that long ago so the irish are still ultra suspicious of everything authoritarian [where as the american 'government' have now become the new oppressors]. And I think the only proper cctv camera's they've got are in Dublin [but no one's watching lol]

my two cents having lived in all three

oh an yeah I'd love to clear up this idea that americans have that there are no guns in the UK.... the truth is there are tons of guns. Cops DON'T have guns [with exceptions for the odd armed division],,, any farmer has at least got a shotgun and probably a rifle [completely legal],,, and thousands and thousands of snotty street hoods have handguns. Just wanted to add that

edit on 14-1-2012 by DeckoGecko because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by DeckoGecko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sure America's government is messed up but America it's self has morals and limits to how much is enough]

You could practically see the moral high ground of the soldiers pissing on the dead the other day.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Maybe its there in Australia the people might be like the people here use to be. Just dumbed down to it. At lot of Americans still don't get the picture although they are living it. However a lot of US citizens are beginning to realize that not only there a lot of dirt swept under the rug it has gotten to deep its on top of the rug as well. I believe as this movement grows it will be like a flash flood washing all the dirt and corruption to the top and eventually washed away.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on CSaturdaypm000039f39America/Chicago14 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join