It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible explantion for all the "sensitives"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Lately I've seen a lot of people posting about feelings people are having about things like energy shifts and there was one thread in particular that I found fascinating the other day where people kept talking about seeing things often in their peripherals when there isn't actually anything there but I couldn't find it again...anyway I have a theory that combines many other things I've seen and have theorized on.

First of all the op of the thread I mentioned earlier said he usually can communicate with the other side and such but that lately he/she had difficulty doing so. Based on various websites and documentaries and even somewhat based on my own experiences I have come to determine that the spiritual realm and our link to it is controlled by our pineal gland. If there is such thing as a "spiritual organ" then it is this gland found at the top of the spine in the middle of the brain. Aside from the fact that it's basically an eye in the middle of your head that receives magnetic information as opposed to light information it is also often referred to as the third eye for another reason. Many people including myself believe it is the eye in which you can view other dimensions or perhaps spirit realms.

Now the pineal gland can be effected by three things that I know of but it can probably be effected by more...it is effected significantly by high levels of magnetism, by psychedelics, and by incredible study and meditation.

There are other things that effect the pineal gland but most of them aren't good. Fluoride is known to calcify the pineal gland making it less useful in general. Actually, there are ways to help prevent that by taking vitamin K2 and B12. Moving on though, significant scientific documentation has shown that not only does magnetism significantly effect the pineal gland but that when it does so people are often reported as having spiritual or otherworldly experiences. One well known example is the so called "God Helmet".

I have some other sources to back up this theory.

Jump Starting the pineal gland with magnets

The pineal gland, magnetism, and B12

Ok, so you might be asking yourself. What's this all this have to do with the "sensitives" feeling odd lately.

Here's where I started really believing what I had already suspected. Lately a lot of birds have been dieing in mass and while there are many theories as to why I believed that since it was a migratory season for many birds and I suspected birds somehow used magnetism that perhaps the reason they were dieing is because they were thrown off course somehow by their internal compass.

I found what I considered confirmation of my suspicions here on ATS: I think China has figured out why birds are dieing.

If that is the case then I suspect that both issues are caused by the same thing. I believe whatever is effecting the birds is also effecting many peoples pineal gland in a variety of ways depending on many factors. (specifically location) If that's the case then the only viable culprit is strong changes in earth's magnetic field and while I can't confirm this I highly suspect the two are linked, and while I don't usually find myself believing a rapid pole shift is going to happen; suddenly I've found that I question that belief as of late. What do you think?

PS. be gentle this is like my second thread ever on ATS.

edit on 13-1-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: grammar (I typed the original text far too quickly)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Although I have not done any biological research in that area, I am inclined to believe that you may be looking in the right direction. Everything in this world is magnetic in some way; consequently, drastic changes in the planet's magnetosphere is bound to have an impact on things.

The rabbit hole may go deeper than that. I do hate to look this way but it could also be a sinister plot of total population control, whereby, TPTB are purposely impeding with the "sensitives". Nikola Tesla, a genius in the field of electricity and related sciences, had inadvertently come up with ways to disorient and tranquilize people.

So perhaps, the bird phenomenon is related, to some degree, to experiments dealing with population control.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
While I'm not a ham operator myself and don't quite understand the full mechanics of it, I've heard of hams having problems occasionally with bouncing their signals off of the ionosphere with no sunspot activity effecting it. This could be one avenue to use as a type of measure.

Now speaking as a ghost hunter as well as a sensitive, i can tell you something is most definitely going on. Its normal for my ghost hunting equipment to go dead when we are receiving a lot of activity, its one the ways we can judge if we're getting anything without reviewing the data. But the last 3 years or so, increasing of late, we've had our normal collection of data, but are having a lack of battery-drainage that normally comes along with it.

And speaking as someone who walks a magickal path, i can tell you some of the entities i've talked to look different (hard to explain so don't ask), and sometimes harder to see then they normally would be.

Are all these thing connected? I have no idea, but I'd really like to know if they are or not.
edit on 13-1-2012 by roaland because: spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

This is very interesting and should be looked into further.

About the birds though; I'm an avid backyard bird watcher who contributes to scientific research by reporting observations through various means and special projects. I'm not an Ornithologist. The articles I have seen where birds were dying were not birds in migration. They were either local birds or ones that flock together for various reasons. We do know that birds can "See" the Earth's magnetic field, that much is known:

Birds Can "See" Earth's Magentic Field

I think the bird die offs can be attributed to other environmental factors other than changing magnetic fields. Birds have been around much longer than humans and should be able to adapt to those changes.

Now about humans and the Pineal gland, I know less about. I will say this, early humans must have had an advanced perception of direction, which would mean a magnetic sense, since they didn't have roadsigns or GPS to direct them home after long hunting trips. As a long distance backpacker I can tell you that in deep forest or open plains, landmarks will only go so far in guiding you home.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Off the top of my head I think I remember reading that about the early humans. I'm on my phone at the moment so I won't get a chance to look for it till tomarrow, if I can find it at all, but that's a very interesting thought that I never considered before

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the positive responses. I appreciate the feed back.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

for those interested in my internet findings with vitamin K2
edit on 14-1-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: spelling

edit on 14-1-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I too think that the OP is on the right track , but I don't think the bird die offs offer any help , simply because the birds that died were either indiginous to the area where they met their sad demise , or were not off their migratory track . So I don't think the bird die offs were in any way connected to magnetic interference .

Nice theory though , OP

edit on 14-1-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Thanks for the cool info. I'm going to order 6 months supply of vitamin K2 and vitamin A supplements during the week. My current intake of vitamin D3 & B12 should be fine as it stands.

I am extremely curious to see what the results will be in a few months time.

edit on 14/1/2012 by DanielET because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielET

I haven't been able to find Vitamin K2 yet but I haven't looked that hard just yet either. I'm trying to find a place to buy it within driving distance. In any case let me know if it yields any interesting results.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I did end up finding some vitamin K2 and I have been taking it for probably about two weeks now. I definitely believe that some of my theories are sound although this could be some bias on my part but I actually feel like there is a change going on inside my head. I feel like I've been dreaming more and I've certainly had more of that "out of body" feeling lately as I enter a dream state when I go to bed the last couple of days. I don't always remember my dreams but I've been remember more about them lately and the fact that I'm recognizing that I dream at all again is a somehow comforting feeling. I used to remember my dreams a lot easier and used to dream more often when I was younger. I feel as though I'm slowly regaining this ability and that I may have this vitamin K2 to thank for it. Obviously it's rather soon to really know, but if I keep taking this stuff and it becomes more evident then not only will this validate my beliefs but I will try to update my findings on a regular basis in this thread. If anyone else is doing this or is interested in this I would ask them to join me in my experiment. See if taking some vitamin K2 and B12 helps that adult pineal gland wake up. If nothing else they won't hurt you as they are both good for you anyway. K2 is good for bones and B12 is good for metabolism and energy.
edit on 3-3-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join