It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I lost my virginity twice: Woman, 27, reveals she has TWO VAGINAS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I read this earlier today.

I think it's an amazing rare condition, which is like 1 in a million?

Her attitude on it all is refreshing..As how many people do we know would go under the knife in a heartbeat, for having an unwanted mole or third nipple?

P.S. - I don't wanna ruin this good thread, & apologise to the OP..
But I posted a medical thread about the man with 98lb testicles, which was quickly taken down a while ago..Yet OP is allowed to create this thread?

Sense of double standards here, mods of ATS..

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OP - uteri are not vaginas.

She only has one entrance

NVM guess she's got two, seems her boyfriend spotted it and not a doctor
edit on 13-1-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The title (or the subject of the title) objectifies the human sexuality,

by implying that it is the organ that loses the virginity,

not the person.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I admire her courage

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well blow me down and tickle my fanny with a feather!

I wonder if there is an evolutionary advantage to this?
Maybe someday, one day man will be truly happy.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I have never heard of this before...I am just wondering why a person would go public with this very private information.

one word: MONEY

Technically, the act of breaking the hymen is considered to be deflowering. So in her case, just one hymen, but two vaginal tracts.

My wife has part of her hymen still in tact, (we refuse to let anyone remove it), without getting into detail, I can have my choice of the "left" side or the "right" side of the hymen tissue that literally splits her vagina to left and right sides.

Hence, we opted for C-section delivery of our kids to "save" her virginity so to speak. I get great enjoyment out of intercourse with her.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well you learn something new on ATS everyday it seems, this woman probably is very popular because of her condition, if anything she seems to be liking the attention she gets from it all.

I don't think there is much to talk or discuss about here tough, and sparksfley on page 2 seems to have answered most of the clinical prose and possible physical problems that goes along with this.

So whatever, more power to her...I guess.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I once met a stripper that professed to have two clits. Although she never showed them
to me (believe me, I tried) some of the other dancers verified this. One in the back and
one in the front of her vagina. She went by the name Gemini. Verily hot girl by the way.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruwin
Apparently HMOs are already taking notice of this issue. My wife just got a letter today stating they will only insure one vagina per person.

I'm not entirely sure if this was in jest or not. However, I can say that when I was insured, it's true, insurance only paid for one pap smear. Since I have two cervixes (cervices?), I have to have two pap smears. Yup - They only insured one. And when I had the vaginal septum removed, insurance covered none of it. It was considered cosmetic surgery to have sex without pain. However, they did cover both my kids' births - even though the extra measures were due, in part, to my defect.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ATTENTION

This thread has been a moderator nightmare with 20+ posts having to be debate and removed in just 3.5 pages. This thread is unfortunately closed until a collective staff decision has been reached.

Thanks for understanding

Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join