It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I lost my virginity twice: Woman, 27, reveals she has TWO VAGINAS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yep that's right.

I have heard and read about this before when younger studying Nursing, but never have known anyone come forward and be so open and honest about it.

Also what I read when younger was often part of other abnormalities, and such like.

Hazel Jones always wondered why she suffered from terrible cramps and heavy periods during puberty. But it wasn't until she turned 18 that she was given her astonishing diagnosis - she had two vaginas.

The blonde 27-year-old from High Wycombe has the million-in-one condition uterus didelphys, which means she has two separate uteruses and cervixes as well.

I suppose theoretically she could get pregnant twice by two different father's and they would not be twins...

One thing it does not mention is if she has more than one clitoris, if not I bet she wishes she did as well double the pleasure eh.

'Once I found out what it was I told everybody,' she told TV hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield.

'I thought it was amazing and it's definitely an ice-breaker at parties'

You can say that again, what a party trick eh.

And finally she finished the interview with:

'I have a great sex life,' she said.
Daily Mail

To be honest I really admire her openness and honesty, with so many body Image issues these days it is amazing to see a beautiful, intelligent woman, being comfortable with her body and self even though it is very different from the norm.

Pls don't over sexualise and troll this thread in a childish way, my aim is to show others who may feel different, or who struggle with body image, someone to admire and to show it is OK and natural for all of us to different, and its what makes the world, and each of us interesting, this women has turned this into power not fear,
Well done her!

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 13-1-2012 by MischeviousElf because: spelling link

edit on 13-1-2012 by Crakeur because: changed youtube video to a slightly more appropriate video on the topic

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I don't think anybody should feel ashamed or different for having 'abnormalities'. It's a pity that some people are so shallow-minded that they have to ostracise people who are 'different' to make themselves feel better.

It also to be said mate, sorry, but......PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!
edit on 13/1/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
She has two UTERUSES, not two of everything else. Like a cat or a dog, who has many uterii. If she had two of everything else, don't you think she would have figured it out long before going to the doctor? Don't you think when she was born they would have noticed something a little weird down there?

Your Freudian slip is showing.....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Well forget pics if you are a women you can see for yourself lol

She added: 'If women want to have a look, I'm quite happy to show them, it's not something I'm embarrassed by.'

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Interesting... I dont know how you wouldnt know you had 2 vaginas...

And you say not to over sexualize her? What about that video posted, thats all that video is... well atleast the first 2 minutes I could stand to watch

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
She has only one hole but two uterus. I don't think that the penis can go past the cervix so basically, she lost her virginity just once. Penis don't go to the uterus and the limit is up to the cervix only. So all penis penetrated the same hole.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

As in an childish way, not an adult way, rude jokes, suggestions of jobs etc etc ....."If I Went out with her..."

Just dont want it trashed, if anyone is different especially in the sexual way, it is very very emotionally upsetting for some, you only have to look at Plastic Surgery on teenagers for Bigger this or Tighter that to see what body images have done to society and many young men and women in today's world.

Eating disorders, skin whitening etc etc etc.

Just is about really her bravery honesty, and self empowerment she has gone through, I thought that is pretty clear from the opening Post?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Fair play to the woman for coming out and discussing this and, like you say, maybe giving encouragement to others with "abnormalities".

As a man, however, if i saw that in real life i think i would be rather daunted - she would be twice as hard to please!

edit on 13-1-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
A picture or it didn't happen

On a serious note, I had no idea it was possible.
Is it possible for a man to have two penises ?
edit on 13-1-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by morder1

As in an childish way, not an adult way, rude jokes, suggestions of jobs etc etc ....."If I Went out with her..."

Just dont want it trashed, if anyone is different especially in the sexual way, it is very very emotionally upsetting for some, you only have to look at Plastic Surgery on teenagers for Bigger this or Tighter that to see what body images have done to society and many young men and women in today's world.

Eating disorders, skin whitening etc etc etc.

Just is about really her bravery honesty, and self empowerment she has gone through, I thought that is pretty clear from the opening Post?

Kind Regards,

Elf

I understand your point Elf, but this case of biological fluke I see differently to say, someone I know who was born hermaphrodite and has had quite a time of it all.

I'm not sure I see the bravery in her own personal story.
To be honest I'd be bragging my backside off.
Check out ma tuuuubes...
edit on 13-1-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

yes its possible

en.wikipedia.org...

and very wierd lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join