It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those of you aboard USS Carl Vinson and USS John Stennis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
With all this tension everywhere, I thought I'd break it up with a little humor...

Yep, Iran's leader is a dumb ass. I hope you're all safe and while I'm not a fan of the current administration, I completely understand you have your orders and you're there for me. I don't typically get all patriotic, but seeing two carrier fleets together off the cost of Iran just makes me proud. I guess you could say because I might finally get to see what $115,000,000,000 looks like in one location. LOL

Anyhow, if you are provoked into letting loose a new kind of hell Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has never imagined and he and his nutcase cronies force you to show him what his 72 virgins really are...72 well placed tactical cruise missiles and 160 jets and helicopters and dozens of other various assault vehicles. You want to talk about shaking the wrong hornets nest...you guys are sitting pretty in two BIG nuclear powered nests full of BURLY hornets all hopped up on.."Honey" aka. missiles, bombs, armor piercing ammunition, and 10 years of anti-muslim propoganda.

Iran's air force is made up of old Mig's; while ours is the largest on the planet. Not to mention our recent relocation, I mean "sale" of $30,000,000,000 worth of F15's to Saudi Arabia...which means we have a much larger stock pile of F15's in the region now, just in case.

Guys on the carriers...here's a few video's to inspire you:

What you have supporting you:
Over 400,000 battle hardened active war vets, 4 branches of the most advances military on the planet, THE best technology in the world, and the unwavering support of nearly 90,000,000 American civilians like myself. We might not like our government or it's 10+ year war on "terror", but we sure as hell respect each and every one of you for your service and your sacrifice.

Know your enemy:

Don't front and know what you're fighting for:

That last one, I mean in terms of freedom of speech...it's hard to find freedom of speech that doesn't include those damn lazy OWS folks. Making fun of our president is an American past time...regardless of who that president is. So revel in your AMERICAN-NESS and know there only a select few who don't understand. The rest of us are here and looking forward to your return.

Have a safe journey home Stennis, and Vinson, you guys have a safe stay in the region. Good luck and God Bless.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If we wanted to free the country from its evil dictator we could do that with unmanned drones. That would be patriotic and something to be proud of.

If we go to war with a country for their resources it's not patriotic to be behind it. Think of all the useless loss of life that will be incurred by a war with Iran. Innocent people, dead. For what?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
If we wanted to free the country from its evil dictator we could do that with unmanned drones. That would be patriotic and something to be proud of.

If we go to war with a country for their resources it's not patriotic to be behind it. Think of all the useless loss of life that will be incurred by a war with Iran. Innocent people, dead. For what?

Except Iran doesn´t have an evil dictator, they have an elected president, just like the U.S.

He may seem weird to you, but Obama seems pretty weird to many as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

Yep, Iran's leader is a dumb ass. I hope you're all safe and while I'm not a fan of the current administration, I completely understand you have your orders and you're there for me. I don't typically get all patriotic, but seeing two carrier fleets together off the cost of Iran just makes me proud.

And people, this is EXACTLY WHY they will start a war with Iran.

So that people will rally around the flag when the war begins, no matter how wrong the war is.

reply to post by NeoVain

Except Iran doesn´t have an evil dictator, they have an elected president, just like the U.S.

Except the president, like in the US, doesn't control squat, the mullahs do. In the US, it's the bankers. Bankers, Mullahs, same thing really.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yay for World War Three!

Mental.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Yep, Iran's leader is a dumb ass. I hope you're all safe and while I'm not a fan of the current administration, I completely understand you have your orders and you're there for me. I don't typically get all patriotic, but seeing two carrier fleets together off the cost of Iran just makes me proud.

And people, this is EXACTLY WHY they will start a war with Iran.

So that people will rally around the flag when the war begins, no matter how wrong the war is.

reply to post by NeoVain

Except the president, like in the US, doesn't control squat, the mullahs do. In the US, it's the bankers. Bankers, Mullahs, same thing really.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

quoting entire content for effect,
i second these sentiments entirely and would like to add,
the same 99% 1% paradime exists in nearly ALL countries world wide

the bankers on BOTH sides make money from war.
star for post

xploder

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
Yay for World War Three!

Mental.

You know world war 3 is coming when people start posting threads saying they are proud to support unjustified genocide.
edit on 13/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Yay for World War Three!

Mental.

If Iran did do something stupid...this would hardly be turned into WWIII. It would be a skirmish with the Iranians loosing their Navy and Airforce as well as alot of Military installations.

If anyone here thinks that China or Russia is going to get involved in retaliation to help Iran....think again! The only way the U.S. would attack is if Iran actually tried to close the straight. If they attempted that....the world would turn against them and the U.S. Fifth Fleet would end that threat permanently.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This post was pretty ignorant and embarrassing, and I come off here a lot as a "patriot" and back the U.S. military and what not.

Yes, the U.S. has a supreme military in all aspects over Iran, give or take a handful of advanced missiles. But honestly, you have to consider that the same soldiers following Ahmadinejad's orders are just the same as the U.S. soldiers. I bet a lot of them know the technology gap and probably would rather not have an engagement for the sake of their lives.

Both the U.S. administration and Iran's Ayatollahs/Ahmadinejad are retards with a total disconnection from the normal citizen.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You miss my point which was yet another psychotic, 'patriotic' american thinks it's a good idea for their military to be where it does not belong and is not welcome.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Anyone who supports war is insane. Supporting your fellow humans is good, and soldiers are fellow humans, so I support them in that capacity. I no longer support troops who simply fight because they're commanded to. I no longer think anyone who supports war with Iran is sane in any way at all. There are too many stupid evil selfish Americans who wish death upon innocent people for a few scumbags to make a lot of money.

If you support the US War Machine as it has operated for the last 50 years, you're simply a fool. They'll come for you soon enough, cancer, disease, radiation, bombs, GMO's, and on and on.

Being Patriotic for people murdering innocent people shows mind control in action.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

If Iran did do something stupid...this would hardly be turned into WWIII. It would be a skirmish with the Iranians loosing their Navy and Airforce as well as alot of Military installations.

If anyone here thinks that China or Russia is going to get involved in retaliation to help Iran....think again! The only way the U.S. would attack is if Iran actually tried to close the straight. If they attempted that....the world would turn against them and the U.S. Fifth Fleet would end that threat permanently.

Split Infinity

The only reason the straight of hormuz would be closed, is because of america and israel's actions, they are provoking Iran and so the US would take most of the blame for economic whiplash. Last time i checked, the US has nothing to do with this region of the planet. I really do not think the world is going to sit down and watch yet another false war be played out where the US has no reason to be.

If a war breaks out... China, Russia, India, and other trade partners who buy oil from Iran will find themselves becoming short of imports from the region, it's obvious to see this won't play out nice while the US takes oil for itself during the aftermath of an invasion. You think these 3 nuclear states would sit by and watch the oil they have been paying for to be stole by a rogue state which we call the USA? It would be a provocative act on behalf of the US in the event that the straight of hormuz is closed.

The rule of thumb is, that the provocateur is THE problem.

(now i assume i will get bombarded with accusations of anti-americanism, anti-semitism, anti-zionism after having said that)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I didn't say he was an evil dictator. All I was saying is, if he was. An unmanned drone would do the job, then we can wave american flags.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Our military isn't over there fighting to give us freedom.

They are over there to finish the Holy War and put Israel in their God decreed place of rule over Earth.

Americans have been losing rights and freedoms more and more every month, from their Government.
When Israel takes its seat as rulers of Zion, their Christian fighters will face the same fate everyone else on Earth faced....they'll bow before their masters.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

It is people like you who sit in the safety of their lounge room who are the real problem in this world.
The USA may have the best weaponry, best army etc etc, but why does it go out of its way to antagonise people all over the world? Because people like you are too dumb to realise what war is like.
And you'd be the first to complain when petrol (gasoline to you) hits $20 a gallon.the day after your military starts a war with Iran.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Over 400,000 battle hardened active war vets, 4 branches of the most advances military on the planet, THE best technology in the world, and the unwavering support of nearly 90,000,000 American civilians like myself.

Sources please. Otherwise you are simply making up figures and nobody should believe you. edit to add: Where are you getting the 90 million from?
edit on 1/13/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

You miss my point which was yet another psychotic, 'patriotic' american thinks it's a good idea for their military to be where it does not belong and is not welcome.

I did not miss your point because you do not have one. What do you think the state of affairs would be if the U.S. Fifth Fleet was not in the region or did not exist. The problem you are having is seeing the difference between hope and reality. Reality is alot more dangerous.

If you honestly think for one moment that there are not some Evil SOB's out there who have no problem at all with causing economic world wide upheavel just to make themselves look strong. Then you are far too naive.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

The only way that there will be a problem is if Iran does something that stupid. As for the other countries you list. They have already been in contact with the U.S. and what a nation says as propaganda for it's people...the same way Pakistan condems every Drone missle strike the CIA launches publicly...but privatly allows this to continue because it is in their best interest....is the same state that will occur with Russia, China...etc.
Their interests lie in STABILITY. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I have no problem at all believing that. Just look at the United States of America.

Hardly a friend to peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
those who think having a war with Iran is a good idea.......
are you willing to support the troops, by giving up the bush's tax cuts to fund the war???

ya, let's have another war, just like the last two unpaid, borrowed through the wazoo to pay for wars!!!
then we can all sit around and whine some more about how there's no jobs, no money to pay the troops, nothing in the social security fund, and hey, if we are real smart about this, we can find another reason to give the bankers another trillion or so in bailouts, since they do need their million dollar bonuses now, don't they???

have another war??? are you willing to sacrifice a little for that war!!! it shouldn't just be the military families sacrificing!! it wasn't during ww2! otherwise, go back to your churches, get organized, resurrect the knights templers from the youth of your own congregations, and let them go out and fight your crusade!!!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join