It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO more Obama!! He's done more harm than good! Last 3 years a nightmare.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Wookiep

You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

that's was an awful comment.
how horrible. taunting people now are ya?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
He may be done in the white house but he did get rid of the most wanted man on the planet (in history too i think)

He should get come credit for that at least.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
He may be done in the white house but he did get rid of the most wanted man on the planet (in history too i think)

That is up for debate. I am not convinced that the incident happened at all, much less that Obama was involved in it.

Obama did bring the troops home from Iraq for Christmas, as promised, but he apparently could not bear the blatant integrity of keeping a promise. Thus the troops are being redeployed to Kuwait in anticipation of a new war with Iran. I gave Obama an honest chance to prove his worth, and he has failed repeatedly and without apology. I really hope he loses the presidency.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2012/01/12/MNR11MOPB2.DTL

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wagnificent

Obama is going to - occupy - Iran? When?

---------
Obama just gave a press conference saying he was downsizing the US Military.

Occupy with what?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

My suggestion is to stop drinking the Ron Paul kool-aid and wake up.

You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Wake up to what ? That we are doomed ? There is no hope? Well we are almost there I'd say. I still have hope though.

What do you know about Ron Paul that we do not ?

I believe we have one more chance to do the right thing and that is give Dr. Paul a chance. How can we be any more dissappointed ? Just look at the last 2 presidents. If it is true that he is corrupt like you imply he is, then guess what you're going to see a true revolution, like the ones you read about in your history books.

I've read some of your posts and basicly people like you just want people to do nothing as our constituion and currency are destoryed.

If you have a alternative solution please enlighten us.
edit on 14-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wagnificent

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

That is up for debate. I am not convinced that the incident happened at all, much less that Obama was involved in it.

Obama did bring the troops home from Iraq for Christmas, as promised, but he apparently could not bear the blatant integrity of keeping a promise. Thus the troops are being redeployed to Kuwait in anticipation of a new war with Iran. I gave Obama an honest chance to prove his worth, and he has failed repeatedly and without apology. I really hope he loses the presidency.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2012/01/12/MNR11MOPB2.DTL

Do you think its a coincidence that when the fake OBL thing happened the presidents approval rating was at its lowest point ? What a good way to get that rating up..We never even got a chance to confirm anything they dumped his body at sea they say. Then the people who were apart of the raid get killed.. Hmmm

Do you think its a coincidence Obama is doing things now in the last year of his term (up for re-election mind you) that he promised to do before he was president, too little to late ? Ya I think so.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

Yes. Suddenly, Obama wants to cut waste in Washington DC.

Let me guess. It's an election year!

Millions of Americans are out of work. He has to do better than that.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy

Originally posted by wulff

HOWEVER YOU MAY FEEL ABOUT OBAMA (And trust me, I have complaints, as do many left-wingers), DO NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN. VOTING REPUBLICAN BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK OF DEMOCRATS IS LIKE VOTING FOR SATAN BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK OF HITLER.

Please and thank you!

That is so dumb, I won't even comment... you showed your intelligence by posting this and need no help to look dumb!

Let me guess... you're going to vote republican?

If you want to REALLY get to know STUPIDITY, look in a mirror and talk to yourself more. Seriously... I cannot believe you got a single star for your post.... I am completely right, and you (like every single other right-winger I've EVER MET) are maddeningly thick-headed and poorly educated.

What a hypocrite, you are "telling me" what I am voting yet you flaunt the democratic b.s. all over. As for my education, I have more than 6 years of collage and was a pilot in the USAF!
So, don't tell me who I am voting for... you continue to show your ignorance just by replying to those who are not brain-washed left-wingers!
You are surprised I got stars? Well, surprise... that should tell you there are some smart people on here they may call themselves republicans, democrats or simply Americans but the message is very clear: They are all tired of this useless administration!
edit on 14-1-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

^^^^

Straight up ignorance, everything Ron has stood for in the last few decades is light years away from 'continuing' Obama's policies.

Whose kool-aid are YOU drinking?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

HOWEVER YOU MAY FEEL ABOUT OBAMA (And trust me, I have complaints, as do many left-wingers), DO NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN. VOTING REPUBLICAN BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK OF DEMOCRATS IS LIKE VOTING FOR SATAN BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK OF HITLER.

Please and thank you!

That is so dumb, I won't even comment... you showed your intelligence by posting this and need no help to look dumb!

Let me guess... you're going to vote republican?

If you want to REALLY get to know STUPIDITY, look in a mirror and talk to yourself more. Seriously... I cannot believe you got a single star for your post.... I am completely right, and you (like every single other right-winger I've EVER MET) are maddeningly thick-headed and poorly educated.

What a hypocrite, you are "telling me" what I am voting yet you flaunt the democratic b.s. all over. As for my education, I have more than 6 years of collage and was a pilot in the USAF!
So, don't tell me who I am voting for... you continue to show your ignorance just by replying to those who are not brain-washed left-wingers!
You are surprised I got stars? Well, surprise... that should tell you there are some smart people on here they may call themselves republicans, democrats or simply Americans but the message is very clear: They are all tired of this useless administration!
edit on 14-1-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

Why do you keep asserting what's already an unspoken truth? Why do you keep assuming that I don't already know both parties are defunct and that the Obama admin is no picnic? Why do you keep dodging my actual points? MY ACTUAL POINT BEING:

Yes, Dems are bad, but voting Rep because you're sick of Dems is absolutely foolish and is evidence of extremely poor political awareness/memory... unless you're rich.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

DEMOCRATS ARE THE LESSER EVIL, REPUBLICANS ARE THE GREATER EVIL. If you don't believe this already, then you seriously need to start studying the world, politics, history, science, and reality in general.

There is no difference really. That's the big reality a lot of people who are still asleep often miss.

As for Ron Paul... despite his many positive aspects... it's nauseating how all you Ron Paul fans COMPLETELY FAIL TO REALIZE how his free-market/laissez-faire ideologies would completely screw most people (and the environment) over. It's simple as that... many of his economic policies are based on support for RICH/POWERFUL ELITES AND PLUTOCRATS, whether he realizes it or not.

So, explain how a free market system will screw us all? So, you want the govt. to run the system? How's that been working lately? How about some more corporate and domestic welfare too? Sure, why not...who pays for that by the way? Maybe we'll just bail-out Europe while were at it? Hey, he just asked to raise the debt ceiling again! Woopie! Who cares? We'll just start the presses up again!

You Completely fail to see past your blinders!

Ahh... but there IS A DIFFERENCE!!! If you ACTUALLY STUDY the voting histories of Dems and Reps, you will absolutely see a difference. Now... at the end of the day, the question is, how big is the difference? NOT ENOUGH. But there is a difference, and we cannot think in black and white terms about this. Yes the two major parties are failures in many ways, the political system is failing in many ways (ESPECIALLY due to legalized bribery/lobbying); however, I see more light on the left than I do on the right, and the most intelligent/educated people I've ever met agree.

A free market system would screw us all because it is based on maintaining our current way of life... except MINUS government regulations/taxes... that's insane. You cannot maintain a nation-state without taxes... period. We will NEVER be able to eliminate taxes unless we eliminate centralized governments... which is FINE BY ME! I'm an ANARCHIST. However... you cannot maintain Capitalist economies, wealth stratification, wage-slavery, our monetary system, industrialization, and so on in an Anarchist society. If we are to eliminate our government overlords but keep our market overlords then we're asking to be screwed, except without any semblance or even the illusion of Democratic/representative government acting on our collective behalf against private entities. Big business/Capitalism and centralized government are conjoined in an unholy unity, privatized markets/money and government were BORN TOGETHER, they are intimately intertwined; and WITHIN the system we live within, they are like two bullies who, when they aren't working together, bully EACH OTHER. If we remove government regulation in our CURRENT markets/business/money/banking but KEEP the other bullies, and MAINTAIN the status quo, then we'll have ZERO recourse against big business when they cheat and/or harm us, our land/air/water/food, our ecosystems, or other species. If we are to de-regulate the private sector (business/markets) then we must ALSO immediately de-regulate the public sector (citizens/activists/etc.) so that we can enact our own retribution against economic entities who wrong us. Keep in mind... there are MANY regulations which ACTUALLY HELP PROTECT US from unacceptable harm/theft, they were fought for long and hard by people like you and I, who despised the government and big business for conspiring against the rest of us, we cannot embrace naive free-market ideologies and just pretend that all those struggles didn't happen or that they can be written off as part of some big "commie conspiracy" because that couldn't be further from the truth. SOMETIMES, the government can be used BY the citizenry to get US protection and get US the best deals out of our massively centralized/globalized society. If we TRULY want a working free market, then we must focus on OTHER more core principles (and not just a "free market") that would eliminate any system of power/wealth that gives the few power/wealth over and above the many, principles that would encourage localized communities, freedom, sustainability, cooperation, peace, freedom, humanity, culture, diversity, and so on. Otherwise you're just asking for a Capitalist hell that WON'T magically work itself out because Ayn Rand, Glenn Beck, or Ron Paul told you so.

If you want some great/more in-depth info on these topics:

infoshop.org...

edit on 15-1-2012 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by NoHierarchy

well, what's your definition of slave?
you say in your little blurb under your name "No Slaves." and that's exactly what the black muslims killing the black christians were saying to them as they killed them. So, what's a slave eh? You explain it since it's your use of the word that concerns me.

Wow... you're coming out of nowhere with this stuff... but I guess that SLIGHTLY clarifies why you randomly brought up the word "slave".

My definition of a slave is not necessarily black and white... it can span different levels of severity, coercion, styles, ideologies, and awareness.

However, a slave, in my view can be defined as a person (or collection of people) who are unnecessarily forced (whether directly/indirectly, consciously/unconsciously, violently/non-violently, etc.) to do things that are against their will/wishes, their health, their happiness, their dignity, their nature, their dreams/desires/goals, their ideals/morals/ethics, their well-being, and so on. A slave is someone who is a victim of hierarchy, of stratification of power/wealth that is out of their hands and IN THE HANDS of other mere humans/systems. It is my belief that a just society is one that does not, by any means or eventuality, place power or wealth in the hands of anybody over and above anybody else. I am an Anarchist. I believe that, whether they accept/embrace it or not, most people on this planet are slaves (of varying severity/kinds) to systems of coercion/control and hierarchy.

edit on 15-1-2012 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by The Sword

^^^^

Straight up ignorance, everything Ron has stood for in the last few decades is light years away from 'continuing' Obama's policies.

Whose kool-aid are YOU drinking?

Lots of kool-aid drinking going on. It really is a sad thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Are you advocating harming Obama?

That's a very dangerous road to go down.

As for the OP? Get over it. All presidents are liars, charlatans and sycophants.

edit on 14-1-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

" People like that should be Confronted Directly for their Dishonesty and Suffer the Consequences..... "

Legal Consequences is what I was Implying in that Sentence . What were you Thinking ? .........Freudian Slip there Missy ? .....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Great post man =)

2nd

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join