It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Dark Book predicts WW3 starts March 7-8, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
First of all, let me say that i do not necessarily endorse anything in this post or this blog.
this is solely for the purpose of information dissemination.

Project Dark Book

this blog is impressive, to say the least. for any occult researcher, it is a TREASURE of information.

" Albert Pike said WWIII would pit forces of political Zionism against Islam "

i came across this blog while searching for information about the Jesuit take-over of the church here.

this blogger DEFINITELY knows what he's talking about. i've read a good deal of subjects relating to occult symbolisms and their relation to mythology and astronomy...among many other esoteric sciences, and everything this guy is saying is true (as far as symbolisms and numerology, astronomy, secret societies etc.)

somewhere in the middle of the very first page i caught this:

when the Sun rises through the X made by the Zodiac (Fixed Stars) and Ecliptic (Sun, Moon and Planets). Worship of the
-Sun
-Moon
-Planet
-Stars

is Sabianism (Sabah means Sunrise); Christmas and Easter the 2 primary Holy Days. The Labarum is accompanied by the motto
"In Hoc Signo Vinces"
(By this sign conquer), used 1st by Emperor Constantine, it symbolizes Nicolaitane Doctrine (Nico =Conquer; Laitane = Laity) and is today used by groups such as the Jesuits to conquer the laity via an elevated clergy. The Gate of

-El
-Ilu
-Allah
-On

will likely open on the 2012 Solstice aka 13.0.0.0.0 on the Mayan (Venus) Calendar
; Jesus describes this
Beast from the Sea
(Sun rising from the sea) in Rev 13 and the sin of Sodom in Gen 13:13.

Preceding the astrological event, WWIII will create
-Order out of Chaos
ie the Gate to

-Ilu
-El
-Allah (Allah is “Sin”)
-On (On is Osiris and Heliopolis)

will open. Albert Pike said WWIII would pit forces of political Zionism against Islam in order for the Nihilists (Nihilsm is belief in nothing ie Freedom and Liberty from God) to reveal the true light of Lucifer (Light Bearer = Sun = Satan = Obstructor); the Theosophical (God Philosophy) Society claims this war will last 13 Weeks; if so I would expect a significant astrological event. ]Purim was chosen as the start date for the Slaughter on

Hwy 8
Highway of Death
in Gulf War I
Operation Desert Storm

Purim was chosen as the date for
Shock And Awe

(Shekinah means “Presence of the deity” in Kaballah); Purim was chosen for the Libyan War. It doesn’t take a genius to guess Purim 2012 (3/7/2012) may again be chosen;
Puru is Akkadian for Choosing Lots for Marduk, another name of Molech; it also means Bring to Naught; Utterly Destroy, coming from one of 2 books in scripture the name of God is not mentioned

Esther

13 Weeks =91 days; 3/7/2012 + 91 days is 6/6/12 which will feature a rare Transit of Venus across the Sun. Venus forms a 5 pt Star around the Sun every 8 years; its Solar Year divided by Earth’s Solar Year is the
Golden Mean

According to Texe Marrs we are at Rev 18, the destruction of Babylon; He is lying. According to Nial Kilkenny we are approaching the battle of

Gog and Magog

WWIII has not started. Pale Horse (4th Seal = Rev 6:7-8 = Antichrist “Alternative Messiah”) has not been revealed. My best guess is Economic collapse and WWIII are not far off; best guess on the start of WWIII is Purim (March 7-8, 2012).

first of all, kudos to him for figuring out that the Mayan Calender measures the movements of Venus!

secondly, can anyone confirm the "Purim" dates he mentioned? if attacks are often scheduled for these days in the past?

the main reason i wanted to post this is purely so the date (prediction) is on ATS record.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
March 7 is my birthday! How awesome/horrible would that be for a gift? Very.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Hope none of this stuff is true. But in reality "Humans" are a cancer on this planet we kill, destroy and lay waste to everything we come in contact with. Someday there will surely be some apocalyptic event that destroy's just about all life on this planet that is a guarantee whether its man made or some galactic event it "will" happen that could be tomorrow or 2 billion years from now nobody knows, just have to live your life as if each day was your last, treat others the way you want to be treated and if there is some WWIII that will end all life there isn't much anyone of us normal folks can do about it so just celebrate that you lived your life to be the best that you could be and anything after that is a bonus.
edit on 11/1/12 by Aliensdoexist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

i absolutely agree.

all the more reason to abandon ego & fear-based behavior (i.e. anger) and focus on manifesting and spreading love & understanding.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You know, i watched this movie called the Esoteric Agenda; i believe its on YouTube..... It stated the same thing; that bush launched "Shock and Awe" on that very same date. The movie claims that it is a pagan holiday and it required a blood sacrifice of mass proportions.... Hmmm i gotta look up the day the Libyan war and shock and Awe started. Would be interesting to see if they were started in the same week....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Interesting...
I'll have to further look into this and comment later...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is very interesting to say the least thank you for posting this I am looking forward to seeing this thread develop as memebers usually add very interesting material. I will return when I am done reading everything you presented.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

World War III can't start in March! Don't you know? The earth was already destroyed in October....or was that May? Huh.... I get so confused. Sooooooooooo many predictions, soooooooooooo many failures to come true. Oh dear, which one to choose from? Gravitational effects from planets and stars too far away to have any effect? Planets or stars or asteroids that are supposed to hit us but don't? Sorry, but I've simply lost count of the predictions on ATS...... Mayan calendar (disproved), channeled beings (uh huh), bible predictions, Nostradamus, and so on ad infinitum. Why doesn't God speak out loud to all of us? Why not channel a live sports or news caster we are all watching (hey, the Superbowl is coming up! Great audience size!). Why be cryptic about something so important? (Shhhhhh! the end is near, keep it quiet for the most part).

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well GD can't they wait till the 9th? MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 8th!!!!!!

Yeah, happy freaking birthday...I hope they're wrong!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I didn't understand all you posted but Gog and Magog invasion i understand. Read Revelation concerning Gog and Magog and then take a look at who all has gone to the middle east. All the key players in Gog and Magog are in the middle east right now. This upcoming "war" will be what sets the stage for the anti-christ to take power. Were in prophetic times.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Site looks like a compilation of all the world's negative nancy theories. love it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You know, It could be the best birthday present ever! think about, you won't be on this hell hole rock anymore.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I had to laugh when I read my local newspaper in which it stated that the Apocalypse in 2012 would not happen because of various environmental factors (like the sun still having billions of years to go on blahblahblah)...

The rag never mentioned MANMADE causes... IE: war

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensdoexist

But in reality "Humans" are a cancer on this planet we kill, destroy and lay waste to everything we come in contact with.
edit on 11/1/12 by Aliensdoexist because: (no reason given)

I feel sorry for anyone who feels that humans are a "cancer on this planet". I really do.

I think humans are remarkable and amazing.

Not one human is perfect; far from it. But I don't see how you can dismiss all good and beautiful things about humans and only focus on the bad.

As I said, I feel sorry for you if you really do feel this way.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the pike "quote" is veeeery questionable...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Check this out.

Purim began in the evening of Monday, March 17, 2003, and ended in the evening of Tuesday, March 18, 2003.

Operation Iraqi Freedom started on March 19th.

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

Purim was chosen as the date for
Shock And Awe

The 1st Gulf War actually ended on Purim - 28th Febrauary 1991

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

First of all, let me say that i do not necessarily endorse anything in this post or this blog. this is solely for the purpose of information dissemination. Project Dark Book this blog is impressive, to say the least. for any occult researcher, it is a TREASURE of information.

Whew! What a read, and, like you said, it is a treasure trove of information, but....the writers connections do not all fit, and their biblical slant does not help matters for one attempting to put it all together. Remember, the word "Occult" means "Hidden," not "Evil," as some tend to think. The study of the Occult Teachings takes one to a higher level of learning on the mechanics of the Universe. It teaches secret words, and rituals that can change the natural order of things, and cause will to override the normal.

The writer seems to be pointing to a future that is set into stone, and I do not, can not, subscribe to that. The future has not yet been written.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
shek-in-ah = shock-and-awe

wikipedia:

purim:

Purim is celebrated annually according to the Hebrew calendar on the 14th day of the Hebrew month of Adar (Adar II in leap years), the day following the victory of the Jews over their enemies. Purim begins at sundown. In cities that were protected by a surrounding wall at the time of Joshua, Purim is celebrated on the 15th of the month;[3] Everywhere else, Purim is on the 14th, while the 15th is known as Shushan Purim. Due to Jerusalem's importance, it celebrates Purim on the 15th despite it not having been surrounded by a wall since the time of Joshua. This is to prevent less holy cities having an advantage over Jerusalem.

jewish month of "adar":

Month Number: 12
Number of Days: 29
Season: winter
Gregorian Equivalent: February–March

Iraq war:

The 2003 invasion of Iraq (March 19–May 1, 2003)

gulf war:

Operation Desert Storm was the US name of the airland conflict from 17 January 1991, through 11 April 1991.

Operation Desert Sabre was the US name for the airland offensive against the Iraqi Army in the Kuwaiti Theater of Operations (the "100-hour war") from 24–28 February 1991, in itself, part of Operation Desert Storm. Operation Desert Sword was an early name for Operation Desert Sabre.

In March 1982, however, Iran began a successful counteroffensive — Operation Undeniable Victory, and the United States increased its support for Iraq to prevent Iran from forcing a surrender.

purim in 2011:

feb.

* February 11 – Arab Spring: Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak resigns after widespread protests calling for his departure, leaving control of Egypt in the hands of the military until a general election can be held.[11]

* February 22 - March 14 – Uncertainty over Libyan oil output causes crude oil prices to rise 20% over a two-week period following the Arab Spring,[12] causing the 2011 energy crisis.

march.

March 11 – A 9.1-magnitude[13] earthquake and subsequent tsunami hit the east of Japan, killing 15,840 and leaving another 3,926 missing. Tsunami warnings are issued in 50 countries and territories. Emergencies are declared at four nuclear power plants affected by the quake.[14]

March 15 – Arab Spring: Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, King of Bahrain declares a three-month state of emergency as troops from the Gulf Co-operation Council are sent to quell the civil unrest.[15][16]

March 17 – Arab Spring and the 2011 Libyan civil war: The United Nations Security Council votes 10-0 to create a no-fly zone over Libya in response to allegations of government aggression against civilians.[17]

March 19 – Arab Spring and the Libyan civil war: In light of continuing attacks on Libyan rebels by forces in support of leader Muammar Gaddafi,[18] military intervention authorized under UNSCR 1973 begins as French fighter jets make reconnaissance flights over Libya.

interesting that the 9.1 in japan happened almost exactly on the Purim dates...this would imply that the EQ was manufactured...i think i remember some guy...(BF)..who claims that that EQ was manufactured.

anyway...since no one else cares to rsearch more, here's more food for thought for this thread!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Thank you for writing down exactly how I feel.

There must be some kind of sickness called Terraism that values the planet more than the inhabitants.

Back to the OP.

I'll wait until March, but there is an amazing line up of events this year so far.

Could it be manufactured? Of course. Prophecy or manmade...either way it will be huge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join