It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member saying hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hello ATS brethren. I came across this site while doing research on FEMA AND It's odd activities.
I became an instant addict
. Six months into daily reading on here, i signed up.
About my interests and self: I am a convicted felon.. in my 20's. Was convicted of "terroristic threats" for a drunken argument.
Outrageous i know. ( does that make me a terrorist under the Patriot act? Anybody know?).
I am interested in KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH, the search store for it and fighting for what my ancestors fought for FREEDOM.
I am a tin foil hat wearer ( you should be too)

I look forward to many debates converations and the exchange of ideas beliefs and above all conspiracies

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
welcome to our world, place is pretty cash. Sucks you got poped, life's a bitch when you're a felon!

Anyway enjoy your stay, i'll also tell you, the best part of the site is if you click the new topics at the top, then go to the new topic fire-hose. It shows you all the recent topics and says how many posts / flags, so if you see a new topic with 10+flags and a few posts, usually means its pretty intense.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am new too!
Welcome to us both!
I am really curious and love the topics on this forum.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tino96

Hey thanks for intro ducing yourself ....and welcome to the wild wild west of alternative news theory and truth
Dont you think it's passing strange that even the most " out there " topic s mainstream w ring more true than 90% of the mainstream media non news?
Any area in particular that interests you?

Btw how do you star and flag a post? Im only able to reach web via my android.. so im not sure all features work.. though they seem to..
Be Safe. BE aware!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

Appreciate you saying hello Doom . Question for you: ho im probably missing something retard simple (no offence meant )do i S&f a post//thread?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomPlague

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

top topics

join