It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb explosion in Tehran - University Profressor Killed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

A car bomb explosion around a square in northern Tehran has killed one university lecturer and wounded two other people. Witnesses say they saw a motorcycle attach a sticky bomb to a car near a college of Allameh Tabatabaei University on Wednesday. An investigation is underway to probe the incident.

The bomb was a magnetic one and the same as the ones previously used for the assassination of the scientists, and is the work of the Zionists (Israelis)" Fars quoted Deputy Governor Safarali Baratloo as saying.

CIA/Mossad sponsored? Things are certainly heating up with the time and time again killing of professors and scientists particular in the field of nuclear and physics.
edit on 11/1/2012 by corporation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How in the world do these murderers find out what these Iranian scientists names and locations are? The IAEA perhaps?
edit on 1/11/2012 by BLKMJK because: Nunya

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
How in the world do these murderers find out who these Iranian scientists names and locations are? The IAEA?

UN sanctions. When another scientist (Abbasi) was killed:

Resolution 1747 adopted by the United Nations Security Council in March 2007 against the Islamic Republic cited Abbasi's name as a "nuclear scientist," thus suggesting that perpetrators behind the assassination could be traced through those who included the professor's name in the UN resolution.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by corporation

That is unbelievable! Thanks for the information.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Iran semi-official Fars agency says professor killed in Tehran was nuclear scientist (Haaretz)

Yep. Yet another murder. And Iran keep taking it.

Can you imagine if the Chinese/Russia were doing that kind of stuff so openly in the US???

Assassinating scientists is total bull. Assassinating military leaders? Sure. Assassinating political leaders? Sure. Assassinating scientists who have no control over the research decisions? Disgusting.

Assassinate those who control where the research goes, not who actually does the research...
edit on 11-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Another Iranian Nuclear scientist bites the dust, courtesy of the Israelis and the CIA.

And what can the Iranians do? Not much.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is just ridiculous. I think they are setting up Iran to be honest. I expect a false flag attack on American soil and guess who they will blame. That's right Iran and we'll be in another war against terror. Tomorrow is 1/11 and for some reason weird things happen on the 11th of the month.

Can't we all just get along - Rodney King

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This isn't the first scientist to die by a terrorist act and certainly won't be the last. And I am sure this has nothing to do with the western nations being furious over Iran & nuclear capability. No sir, no connection at all. I mean, no real detective would think to look there. Dee dee dee

Iran blast kills 'nuclear scientist'

www.aljazeera.com...

A nuclear scientist who supervised a department at the Natanz uranium enrichment facility has been killed by a bomb placed on his car by a motorcyclist in northern Tehran, Iranian media reported.

The incident on Wednesday coincided with the anniversary of a explosion that killed a senior Iranian nuclear scientist.

The head of Tehran's emergency services, Hassan Abbasi, was quoted on Wednesday by the ISNA news agency saying: "A Peugeot 405 exploded this morning in Ketabi Square in eastern Tehran near the Social Sciences faculty of Allameh Tabatai University."

The semi-official Fars news agency cited witnesses as saying a motorcyclist stuck a magnetic bomb on the side of the car which then exploded, killing one and injuring two people inside.

Fars identified the victim as Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, whom state-run Press TV said was both a university lecturer and a scientist.

"What we know about him is that he was a chemistry graduate from Sharif University," Al Jazeera's Dorsa Jabbari said.

edit on 11-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This has mossad written all over it

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The United States and Israel denied involvement in any attacks on scientists. I take there word for it, since many people here take Iran's word that they are not developing Nuclear Weapons.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This isn't the first scientist to die by a terrorist act and certainly won't be the last. And I am sure this has nothing to do with the western nations being furious over Iran & nuclear capability. No sir, no connection at all. I mean, no real detective would think to look there. Dee dee dee

I say it´s time Iran started their own "War on Terror" like the US did.

edit on 11-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The best thing Iran can do now, is call on a 3rd party to investigate this bombing. Cooler heads need to prvail here. Did anyone see that the doomsday clock is 5 minutes from midnight. www.washingtonpost.com...
If this has Mossad or CIA etc written all over it. Then a good team of investigators will be able to prove this.
Iran needs to take the higher road here. Its in there best interest. If they shot now. They will get flattened very quickly. Dont get me wrong. I really do like the people of Iran. I have meet a few that now live in Japan. Really awake intelligent people. Just dont like the mullars that are in power.
What the world needs now is peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I say it´s time Iran started their own "War on Terror" like the US did.

That would get them.. where exactly? And won't you be among the people shouting "FALSE FLAG!!1" if they did?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
so a motorcycle pulls up to a car with a magnetic sticky bomb, timed detonation or remote?
government works through proxy. assets and the ignorant. it could be local terrorist opposition, you know the republicans have been telling us all along in the debates how they would be (are now) funding them.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Isnt there a militant camp in Iraq. And just recently they have been taken off the terriost list. They might be getting funded by outside interest. No, that really doesnt go on, does it?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Until there's a regime change in Iran, those nuclear scientists need to be taken out.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

Ok then. Since the CIA is bombing countries with drones. Would it be alright to kill all the designers and builders of these aircraft.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

It's too late; the drones are already fully developed and blueprinted.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
A bloke died.
Aside from conspiracies; my thoughts are with his family. He would have been loved by many, regardless of his work.
If it was the Israelis, why are they just itching for a war?
Be frigging Netanyahu, he is a nutter.
Cancel the missile defence war games, US Government. That will pull their heads in.
I just hope some other nuclear power now stands up and says enough is enough and leave Iran alone.
If Israel can have nukes, then let there be a balance of terror, like in the Cold War.
Each one was too scared to pull the trigger; madness, but it worked.
So no one has an advantage. Currently its not.
I am just getting Sh_ttier and Sh_ttier in how the world is being driven to war by less than 1000 politicians in the US and Israel.
I wonder if Obama and Shimon will be leading the attack? Or leaving it up to others who have no beef with the people of Iran, just paid soldiers?

If they find forensic evidence, Russia will not stand idly by. Assassinating civilians; expect a statement from the Russians.
Then its lines drawn in the sand.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Colbomoose because: typographical error

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Is not sending people to other countries and then setting off explosions

"Terrorism" ?

Who therefore over the years since 9/11 has had the most terrorist attacks on their home soil

USA Britain France or

IRAN?

Maybe they will pre emptively attack to protect their citizens and infrastructure and stop the Terror the 3 letters organisation from the above and Mossad are spreading around Syria, Libya Eqypt and Iran?

Historically based on what the West did Post 9/11 they have every right and would only be acting in the same way, but with real events not staged ones and actual explosions going off.

Kind Regards

Elf

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join